It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The website you linked and this whole indigo thing makes me want to rip my own hair out in frustration. What a complete load of crap. You're not special 'indigo' people chosen to herald in a new age of peace and love, You are deluded potential cultists...

Atzil,

The OP was asking for links. I answered the OP with a link I think the OP would like. Doesn't make me a cultist or delusional. In fact, I can be quite direct when needed to.

So instead of pulling your hair out, stop judging too fast and contribute something of value or find another poster to throw your vitriol at.

Just the fact that some members starred you for that pointless reply makes me go wow...

edit on 29-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by bastardo
None of there traits actually describe what is regarded Indigo.

At first there is always complete denial and overreacting to criticism. Thats alright.. Those are the first layers of the onion to be peeled off. The OP will probably react similarly.

It seems like you guys feel threatened or something. Ah, well good luck with that mindset.

"You guys"? Who is "you guys"?

edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

Please adress what was said.

GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful.

I said that these are not characterisations of Indigo´s. You can say Im in denial, but they just aren´t. Are you saying that they are? Cause that is not how Indigos describe themselves at all, as pointed out in the qoute.

I would say that you are in denial here, or that you are wrong at least.

It´s clear who you guys are, I think.

I can´t imagine why someone would react so strongly to the beliefs that Indigos have if one is not feeling threatened in any way, shape or form, be it the ego, or ones worldview, own insecurities etc.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

He doesnt accept the fact that a modern group of human has rise up on earth
with a mind set of hope of having peace on earth till the end of days

He just dont like that somebody gave us a name "Indigos"
and perhaps thinks we are an a new evil satanic cult
but it is the complete opposite

indigos in my mind means .. peacefull people that will help in the 2012 transition
that will bring a new age of light on earth

The Age of enlightment
all indigos are just trying to make the transition go smoother for everyone

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Don't let a link that someone other than the OP posted ruin this topic. This could make for a very interesting discussion and everyone is getting hung up on the idea that some posters in this topic think they are better than others based almost entirely on a post that wasn't even made by the OP.

Most of the members here who believe themselves to be indigos are not claiming superiority over anyone. They are simply stating the belief that they are "different". "Different" does not mean better. It would be nice to see some ideas about what indigos are and what their purpose is which is why this topic was created in the first place.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Alright, I`ll adress it. Your post appears to have omitted this quote from my post:

It refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority, a sustained view of oneself as better than others that causes the narcissist to view others with disdain or as inferior. It also refers to a sense of uniqueness, the belief that few others have anything in common with oneself and that one can only be understood by a few or very special people

I would say the reason you omitted it is because it sounds like the website linked in the OP, doesnt it?

I would say that you are in denial here

I am offering an alternative-view of what indigo-people may be. Dont you like alternative views?

It´s clear who you guys are,

Again, what do you mean by "you guys"? I am not aware of posting on behalf of a group.. Why do you assume
I am? If you think this thread is important enough to warrant a conspiracy by "us guys", I recommend you go read those Wikipedia links I posted VERY carefully. So again: Who is "you guys"?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaX

Don't let a link that someone other than the OP posted ruin this topic. This could make for a very interesting discussion and everyone is getting hung up on the idea that some posters in this topic think they are better than others based almost entirely on a post that wasn't even made by the OP.

Besides that, there was nothing in that link that would even suggest superiority over others.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

From my point of view, I would agree with you but clearly not everyone saw it that way. I think the person who posted that link was just trying to offer some information to the OP which they were asking for and some people just jumped on that and turned this into an anti-indigo thread because of perceived ideas of superiority.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

It refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority, a sustained view of oneself as better than others that causes the narcissist to view others with disdain or as inferior. It also refers to a sense of uniqueness, the belief that few others have anything in common with oneself and that one can only be understood by a few or very special people

I didn´t use that qoute cause at first sight it obviously is not relevant. But the last line could be relevant, were it not that the idea of having things in common with few others, and only being understood by few is not an illusion.

It´s what they experience in daily life, it´s a fact.

I am offering an alternative-view of what indigo-people may be. Dont you like alternative views?

I said you were in denial about the fact that Indigo is not about feeling superior or having delusions of grandeur. Im open to all views, but if they are clearly wrong, and calling people delusional, I object.

Again, what do you mean by "you guys"? I am not aware of posting on behalf of a group.. Why do you assume

I know you might think Im referring to a certain group of people because of earlier comments but that is definately not the case.

I don´t think you are posting on behalf of anyone. I just said you guys to adress all of you in this thread that were bashing the whole indigo concept, obviously.

I would say the reason you omitted it is because it sounds like the website linked in the OP, doesnt it?

Please try to explain to me what qoutes on that website you think are objectable and implying any form of superiority or any other form of unwanted ideology. Cause I don´t see it...at all.

edit on 29-2-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Zionist are weak minded people
that beleive they are the God choosen ones
while making wars on lies

Indigos are a threat to them
because we expose their lies without any fear

And you do this by thinking you are the real chosen ones?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Alright, I`ll adress it. Your post appears to have omitted this quote from my post:

I would say that you are in denial here

No, what you are doing is attempting to apply clinical labels to a personality type. If you want to do that, it might be easier just to refer to Myers-Briggs INFP. Bringing in "grandiosity" and "narcissistic personality disorder" is a reflection of YOUR perception and your own need to pathologise anyone who is different from you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by particlezen
is a reflection of YOUR perception and your own need to pathologise anyone who is different from you.

Would you say that if I see someone delusional, its only my perception and not reality in most cases?

Do you think that I would label anyone who is different than me, "delusional"?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Looking at your profile picture and reading your anti palestine thread i am gonna take a stab at it and guess that you are zionist? Do zionists not refer to themselves as "special people"?

I would just like to know as to what this relentless assault on this thread?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I know you might think Im referring to a certain group of people because of earlier comments but that is definately not the case.

I don´t think you are posting on behalf of anyone. I just said you guys to adress all of you in this thread that were bashing the whole indigo concept, obviously.

Im glad to hear that. Because I only use the avatar I do to poke fun at some of the people around here.
How some people judge someone based on their avatar is a mystery to me. They probably also think that
any person with a woman in their avatar must be a woman in real life.

Please try to explain to me what qoutes on that website you think are objectable and implying any form of superiority or any other form of unwanted ideology. Cause I don´t see it...at all.

Some people really are special and different, but they usually dont go around proclaiming it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Let´s stick to the facts. Jewish religion and scripture obviously undeniably thinks that the Jews are gods chosen people, and actually superior over gentiles.

There is no factual information that says that indigo is about superiority at all. It´s not how Indigos describe themselves anyway. see the difference?

It´s just pure irony that a zionist would come in here and accuse indigos of stuff like this, asuming he is of jewish religion.
edit on 29-2-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Absolute bunk.

Met a good few people claiming to be 'Indigo's' and enlightened.

They tended to be very comfortably middle class, not very street-wise, clueless and egotistical.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
Looking at your profile picture and reading your anti palestine thread i am gonna take a stab at it and guess that you are zionist? Do zionists not refer to themselves as "special people"?

Im not Jewish and do not believe I am special or part of a chosen people.

I would just like to know as to what this relentless assault on this thread?

One mans "relentless assault" is another mans skeptical inquiry.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Originally posted by Ben81
Zionist are weak minded people
that beleive they are the God choosen ones
while making wars on lies

Indigos are a threat to them
because we expose their lies without any fear

And you do this by thinking you are the real chosen ones?

Choosen ones to help bring peace on earth? Yes i do

there is enought choosen ones that have bring darkness
its about time there is a new group of people to balance the force on earth

The first waves started to appear between 1960-1970 i think
the final waves will appear shortly before 2012 the grand final

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

not just your avatar, its your anti palestine thread with many other comments that led me ask the question.
But if you say so.............................

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well with an avatar showing Israeli imperialism, or at least the suggestion of it is bound to garner some replies to it.

The fact that you haven´t qouted anything from that site tells me that you couldn´t find anything that would warrant this outrage.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
not just your avatar, its your anti palestine thread with many other comments that led me ask the question.
But if you say so.............................

Dont be uncomfortable with views that differ from yours. The world is a big place and there is enough room for them all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join