posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

If you are trying to manipulate me.....

Not working.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

Most are too young yet to be behind the camera.

They have an artistic ability. But, their higher spiritual energy puts them at an advantage in front of it. They are angelic in away that captivates the viewer. They do have some of the most powerful orgasims we've seen in the business. You can't miss them; their eyes are like dimonds.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi All

Funnily enough, there was a group in the 1930's and 1940's that thought they were better than everyone else and everything they did was for the betterment of mankind too. Or so they believed..

So I ask all these so-called Indigo kids... Who's first into the camps ???

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NowIsThe

Is Sasha Grey one of them?

I heard she is very intelligent and different.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
People with Aspergers think differently, and people don't understand them and they don't understand people so well...
Maybe many indigo people have pronounced autistic traits?
Just an idea

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Indigos do not need to do anything. It is simply just being you, being compasionate, aware, communicating your thoughts and ideas. knowing that you feel you are here to do more but don't quite know or understand why. You feel love and pain quite easily. You don't have to call it Indigo or know what your purpose is, Just keep being your great self is all you need to do.

If anyone else feels this way. You are indigo too.
Is there people around that don't fit this profile? I would say yes.

Indigos don't feel they are better then anyone else. It is an assumption by others egos.
If anything- Indigos are always willing to help others.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Indigo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

It seems that some people are so grumpy that they can´t have other people talking about how they have experienced being different throughout their lives and maybe feel they have a different sense of purpose than others.

Nobody is saying they are better than anybody, so there is nothing to fear for you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo2

I have felt like this for a long time, and I am finally just starting to understand that there are other people who have also felt like this. Many of them for longer than I have. I do not understand why there are people out there who have such a negative outlook on Indigo's.

We don't think we're better than anyone and we certainly aren't here to create chaos.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The website you linked and this whole indigo thing makes me want to rip my own hair out in frustration. What a complete load of crap. You're not special 'indigo' people chosen to herald in a new age of peace and love, You are deluded potential cultists...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

If you react that strongly, I would think there is an underlaying issue in your own psyche.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Here is some reference for your empowerment OP:

Grandiose Delusions

GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme.

Grandiosity

Grandiosity is chiefly associated with narcissistic personality disorder, but also commonly features in manic or hypomanic episodes of bipolar disorder.

It refers to an unrealistic sense of superiority, a sustained view of oneself as better than others that causes the narcissist to view others with disdain or as inferior. It also refers to a sense of uniqueness, the belief that few others have anything in common with oneself and that one can only be understood by a few or very special peopl

edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme.

None of these traits actually describe what is regarded Indigo.

It seems like you guys feel threatened or something. Ah, well good luck with that mindset.

edit on 29-2-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
None of there traits actually describe what is regarded Indigo.

At first there is always complete denial and overreacting to criticism. Thats alright.. Those are the first layers of the onion to be peeled off. The OP will probably react similarly.

It seems like you guys feel threatened or something. Ah, well good luck with that mindset.

"You guys"? Who is "you guys"?
edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
edit on 29-2-2012 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"indigo children/adults" ...ain't no such thing.

Cause other cultures around the world would have them.

Like eskimo's and pigmee's AND chineese and sweden (whos nuetrual).

They would all be acting nuts and not doing what they do. fish, head hunt, male rice, make chocolate.

"indigo children/adults" is a made up okum polkum mumbo jumbo buch of mixed brain freeze soup IMHO.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Some common challenges of Indigos * Feeling alone, separate or misunderstood * Your depth of feeling and thinking is often different than those around you * Unusually sensitivities * Feel limited by the normal world around * You’re a visionary with unusual hopes, aspirations and sense of purpose

Is this threatening to anyone? Does anyone want to pull out their hair after reading that some people feel like this, when it is completely clear that the majority of people around them don´t feel like that.

Regardless of spirituality, or being sent by a higher force, fact remains that some people are different like that.

If you feel threatened by that, then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Well being 'special' to anyone else is not an indigo way of thinking. Those claims usually come from people like yourself who hate and don't understand others beliefs. The fact is that you don't have to because we are all unique.

Ask youself this:
Have you ever been insulted by an indigo or have your charactor assessed or vaguely generalised for what you believe?
It is insulting to be labelled as mentally unstable or suffering from a tramatic life. My mentality is quite stable, thank you.
Perhaps that is what seperates Indigo from non indigo?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Do you have evidence to support your claim?

Cause I don't see any.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
"indigo children/adults" ...ain't no such thing.

Cause other cultures around the world would have them.

Like eskimo's and pigmee's AND chineese and sweden (whos nuetrual).

They would all be acting nuts and not doing what they do. fish, head hunt, male rice, make chocolate.

"indigo children/adults" is a made up okum polkum mumbo jumbo buch of mixed brain freeze soup IMHO.

First of, how would you know that other cultures don´t have them. Second, these cultures are pretty harmonic so there would not be much to change.

Third, what makes you think they would be acting nuts. Do you have evidence that people that are supposed to be Indigos in our culture are acting nuts, more nuts than you are?

What an empty post.

If you are the people that are the exact opposite of Indigos, then I am glad I fit the criteria of being one.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
Is this threatening to anyone? Does anyone want to pull out their hair after reading that some people feel like this, when it is completely clear that the majority of people around them don´t feel like that.

Regardless of spirituality, or being sent by a higher force, fact remains that some people are different like that.

If you feel threatened by that, then I feel sorry for you.

Who did you mean when you referred to me as "you guys"? Im very curious.

Also, why do you think I would feel threatened by a few pixels on some obscure discussion forum at the fringes of the internet? Do you think that if someone holds a different opinion than yours, they are part of a plot or conspiracy? Is that what you mean by "you guys"?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join