It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Originally posted by bastardo

Some common challenges of Indigos * Feeling alone, separate or misunderstood * Your depth of feeling and thinking is often different than those around you * Unusually sensitivities * Feel limited by the normal world around * You’re a visionary with unusual hopes, aspirations and sense of purpose

So a indigo is basically a potential highschool shooter ?

Can someone educate me on the full list of requirements one needs to know to verify someone as a 'indigo'.

And more importantly, Point out where these requirements came from,tu.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

I was interested in the Indigo subject briefly a few months back and in my readings I did read an article from an Indigo website that most, if not all, of these bullied HS shooters are Indigos. So yeah, the idea is already out there.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by Nana2

I always love these threads because people that believe they arent indigo get really huffy on the subject. But the fact is we are all divine and special. And we all play a unique role. Just because one has a label doesnt mean your left out.
The changes have already begun. Bankers getting busted. Earthquakes, noises all sorts of wierd crap happening to our earth. More UFO sightings. Changes are there people that keep thinking that they arent happening arent going to see it.
edit on 29-2-2012 by CharonIncarnate because: Ipad suck to type on
I'm not huffy. I guess I make light only because I'm on the outside looking in.
Still not convinced. But maybe that's bcause I'm a normal.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Semantics, really. Each of us (humans?) is different from everyone else and therefore unique and therefore special. Outside this earthly realm one must travel afar to find the next life form. Therefore life is rare and special. And each of us has their own unique perspective which (before the internet) was a gossip around the drinking fountain or coffee machine. Now we are connected and able to reflect our Thinking to all who give a rats ass about others opinions. That makes you all Doubly Special.

Carry on. I'm learning from allya all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Indigo BS... If these "child/adults" don't have a clue what to do... there is no hope for them... If they don't ever bother to read the newspapers and see the messed times we live.

Next generation/color please!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

edit on 29-2-2012 by RollaFarmBoy29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So much for denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by particlezen
Unless you are talking about a psychiatric patient, then yes. An unusual belief is not the same thing as a delusion, psychiatry itself makes this pretty clear.
You do appear to be labelling those with unusual beliefs, different than your own, delusional.

Well, it may just be an unusual belief right? "I am a very sensitive person from another dimension, so I am somewhat special, and I have a blue aura" is an unusual belief. But just in case its more than that, its always good to post the alternate view in a thread.

Im sure people who read threads appreciate reading both sides of an argument, so that they can make up their own minds. I can only speak for myself: When I read threads I LOVE reading all sides. But thats just me
and my holistic approach.

I wonder why Indigos and their defenders are so offended by a little challenge.

edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

Nobody asked for an argument or a debate. The original poster did not ask for an alternative point of view. The original poster only wanted information on what her purpose as an Indigo is supposed to be. That's all she wanted to know.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by bastardo

thats interesting.

the fact that they are supposed to prepare the world, yet a person who is an indigo adult has no idea what they are supposed do and have come to a conspiracy forum on the internet to find out what to do.

gosh, i feel so much better knowing this is the kind of people who are here to save us.

this should be a good thread.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA Wow I was thinking the same thing myself. "HEY I fit this category of enlightened beings with predisposed information stored inside my brain, uuuh what am I supposed to do now?"

You're not an "Indigo Adult" dude, there is no such thing. Just because you're a hippie and you are attracted to spirituality moreso than average doesn't make you indigo SHlT.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
Indigo BS... If these "child/adults" don't have a clue what to do... there is no hope for them... If they don't ever bother to read the newspapers and see the messed times we live.

Next generation/color please!!!

There are many purposes for Indigos, some are suffering to create awareness. Other have another mission. It has to do with what the bible calls "Judgment Day". This day the Indigos will know what their purpose is/was.

I know what my purpose is here on this "rotten" planet. It's a very long and personal story that you won't believe and if my research is correct (which I don't doubt), on Judgment Day people will get aware of what they were doing.
Being Indigo doesn't make me less human and I make also mistakes, but compared with what other people did to me, it is close to a miracle I didn't became like them.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RollaFarmBoy29

Thank you for trying to keep this on topic. Star for that. I am not here to argue wether or not indigo's are for real. I know that there is something different about my granddaughter, and I do not think it is just grandmotherly affection because I love all my grandchildren. What I have read about indigos seems to follow the pattern. But it is like religion and trying to argue whether god is real or not, you something is there and some feel they know what it is and others question what or if it/s/he is.

If it is for real, I would love to have some direction on how best to be there for her.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsycat

Thank you. I can't say that I actually know anymore about Indigos than the average person, but I believe they exist. I don't understand why some people see an opportunity to argue, when the OP just wanted specific information. Star to you too. Your granddaughter is lucky to have family that is aware and supportive

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not to worry mate
What you are to do is what the generations before you did
get mildly annoyed at the new special kids that are coming to save the world from your generation.

The elders are always annoyed with the youth
equally as obnoxious is that
The youth always think they are far more enlightened and special than the former generations.

Indigo adult...welcome to being just an adult..your as special as Gen-X, The hippys, the greatest generation, etc etc etc...aka, snap out of it..there is nothing overly remarkable nor cursed about your generation..sorry if some burnouts said differently...hopefully you didn't take them too seriously and actually paid attention while in school...else ya..you can blame them I guess for having a life filled with crap jobs and struggling because someone convinced you you were magical when you were a kid.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RollaFarmBoy29

Thank you very much, she is an awesome little girl. She is only 5 but some of the perceptions and insights that I have seen come out of that little girl amaze me. I have heard her make statements and show insight that would be graceful coming from an adult, I have learned to listen to what she has to say and I value her opinion. She does make me believe in the indigo theory. I had passed over it in my neverending search for truth and answers, and I started to notice how many of the qualities attributed to indigo children she has, so I did a little more research. I have four grandchildren and of course I think they are each special in their own way, I am truely blessed by the children in my life

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I also match almost every single trait that could possibly describe a so- called "Indigo." I am young but carry a level of intellect and wisdom far beyond my years, I also have a few gifts that many may consider "psychic" after countless hours of research and debate with "indigo adults." I came to the conclusion that it is essentially a treehouse club reserved for people who are different from the norm but consider themselves "special" or "evolved", or even "superior" in some cases, really there's no such thing just a bunch of people who were told " you're the most special child in the world" one too many times by there mommy. However not all "indigos" are like this, just many of the ones I encountered. The term is more of an identity given to a specific set of ideals. Truth be told friend, you are human. You do not need a group of fantasy driven people to tell you what you are. You are you're soul, you are simply a spiritual bieng inhabiting a physical vessel. You can choose to follow indigo ideals or not, you are a free bieng bound by mortal bonds your destiny is your choice. Many "indigos" will tell you are not an indigo simply for asking if you are, apparently all indigos know they are indigo from birth. Naturally it's possible for an infant to know their true identity, not really. Humble yourself friend, live to rightious ideals. Indigo's say they're her to change the world, but a common valid argument is the world is in shambles and no change seems to be happening. In reality a single man and his will can set in motion a chain of events that would change the world. You are capable of such change, you have been given your tools brother, now use them. I hope this helps, don't simply sway to one side, I implore you to explore and discover your own conclusion. This is simply my personal opionion, it may not be popular and thus not necessarily the truth. Peace, and best of luck and wisdom to you on your travels.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The youth always think they are far more enlightened and special than the former generations.

But they are. Thru the internet the whole human race is disseminating information and knowledge faster and broader than ever before. Time to let go of our place and welcome each new generation to the next rung up the ladder (above us). Those that think they are special because of that are still a rung down.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Very true, unfortunately today's youth are driven by infinate ignorance, a bit worse than back in the day.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Maybe, but there's a big difference between knowledge and wisdom.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
With every decision you make, you get to decide, the white/right way of selflessness Love, or the dark path of evil selfishness.

True Indigos know the way the have to go!
edit on 29-2-2012 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DashRiprock
reply to post by intrptr

Maybe, but there's a big difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Oh, absolutely. For instance?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I saw a post on Indigo girl awhile back and was wondering what is "Indigo" is as far as people go?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join