It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Fears Will Force Obama to Send Troops to the Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
A new twist has been introduced.

What IF Iran launches an attack right here in the USA ?

The suggestion is that terror cells crossing the border from Mexico could actually be a bigger threat to the Democratic Party than voters !!

A terror attack, whether genuine or by false flag could swing the votes
and create a Republican landslide this November !!

America and Iran have been involved in a covert war for many years over Iran’s efforts to geopolitically dominate the Middle East. Fearing the political and financial costs of sustaining protracted military actions against Iran, the Obama Administration has cranked up a covert program of assassinations, cyber-attacks and support for Syrian “freedom fighters” to frustrate Iran’s ambitions.

But given the Administration’s pandering to Hispanic voters by allowing loose enforcement of immigration laws against “undocumented workers”, there is a growing political danger that Democrats will be destroyed if Iranian agents with the help of Mexican narco-smugglers successfully sneak a biological or dirty bomb across the border before the November elections. Consequently, I believe the Obama Administration will send thousands of U.S. infantrymen to the Mexican border to cut off illegal alien crossings.

It is suspected that Iran has financed infiltration of “sleeper cell” agents into the United States. Hosam Maher Husein Smadi was arrested by the FBI in Dallas in 2009 while trying to plant a bomb to blow up a 60 story glass tower in downtown Dallas. Texas, with 1,254 miles of the 1,900-mile-long U.S.-Mexico border, has always been the hotbed for “illegal alien” crossings. The mostly rural Texas border communities are some of the poorest regions in our nation. If counties along the border comprised our 51st state, it would rank last in per capita personal income and first in poverty and unemployment. Consequently, human and drug trafficking are the border’s biggest industry.

Terror from the South !

fear has no borders !

Read the Article !!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think Obama WANTS cross border terror. There can be no other explanation for NOT securing the border.
Unless he has purchased stock in the drug trade.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
LOL I wonder who they got to write this fiendish plot twist, morons.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
LOL I wonder who they got to write this fiendish plot twist, morons.

"by Chriss W. Street "

pretty good journalism, don't you think ?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
A new twist has been introduced.

What IF Iran launches an attack right here in the USA ?

The suggestion is that terror cells crossing the border from Mexico could actually be a bigger threat to the Democratic Party than voters !!

A terror attack, whether genuine or by false flag could swing the votes
and create a Republican landslide this November !!

I've only got one problem with this. If true, who says there will be an election come November? This could be obamas way of holding onto power, suspend elections, declare martial law due to the turmoil here in the US cause by the so called attack.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Exactly. First it's against the law to mob federal troops inside the US unless war is declared or matrial law is declared. Second the riots and uprising from "postponing" the elections will allow martial law to be nation wide not just at the border.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Forget Mexico, it is those Canucks we need to watch... those smug quasi-French attitudes.

Everyone 'mind me, it'll be those Canucks that are the dangerous ones! We'll be overrun by the RMCP!

Derek

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
Forget Mexico, it is those Canucks we need to watch... those smug quasi-French attitudes.

Everyone 'mind me, it'll be those Canucks that are the dangerous ones! We'll be overrun by the RMCP!

Derek

Laughing here, I just today got in the mail my drivers license renewal form and it said that I can get an enhanced license if I want to cross the border.

I will have to drive almost two hours to Windsor Ontario in order to get this document which will allow me to travel to some unknown torture house/ prison somewhere in the world where the sun never shines because I will be a prisoner for life with no trial.

The USA has already installed cameras all along the border here between us and Michigan and they even floated a blimp with a high tech spy cam on board too,,,
Link
www.nathancolquhoun.com...

www.theobserver.ca...

www.thestar.com...

Anyways you will get the idea here just read one link if your in a hurry.

S&F to the op and I don't really know what the problem is there in the US but I can tell you that this paranoia crap is really bad for inter trade relations....

Last time the wife and myself "crossed over the border to shop was in 94" that was for our wedding rings and we have never been back since then...

Keystone pipeline is too risky for the US so we now are going to send our oil to Asia and once this is signed deal there is no going back for the States and saying "wait a minute"! that won't happen and you folks can watch all the borders you want but sooner than later it is going to come back to haunt you there.....

Regards, Iwinder
edit on 29-2-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I think Obama WANTS cross border terror. There can be no other explanation for NOT securing the border.
Unless he has purchased stock in the drug trade.

Yep.

Both parties love that... real terrorists or the ones they create.

The more ``terror`` the more excuses they can use to destroy the bill of rights and start new wars.

new topics

top topics

join