It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon and Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I doubt that there is a network on base that anyone could even access remotely in the manner that anon and the typical internet hacker crowd currently operate.

Even if there was, I doubt any sensitive information would be stored on it anyway. That kind of high level stuff is probably dealt with 'offline" so to speak.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Information that is highly classified is never kept on a networked computer system that ties in with any public network.

That type of information would be kept on a LAN system at the facilities, and under serious lock and key. Does not matter how good of a hacker you or a group of you may be, the simple fact remains: if you can't actually access their network, then you can't hack in.

Information being sent or shared, would be done so on a digital medium that is either hand carried, or sent via encrypted satellite signal that is directional.

Best bet to access anything like that would be:

1) Have an inside person who has access to that medium, and can get it to you.
2) Find a way to tap into that directional signal, but also have the ability to decrypt it.

Just remember, as far as option 1 goes: Dead men tell no tales.

:we need a 'Cloak and Dagger' emote:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Information that is highly classified is never kept on a networked computer system that ties in with any public network.

That type of information would be kept on a LAN system at the facilities, and under serious lock and key. Does not matter how good of a hacker you or a group of you may be, the simple fact remains: if you can't actually access their network, then you can't hack in.

Information being sent or shared, would be done so on a digital medium that is either hand carried, or sent via encrypted satellite signal that is directional.

Best bet to access anything like that would be:

1) Have an inside person who has access to that medium, and can get it to you.
2) Find a way to tap into that directional signal, but also have the ability to decrypt it.

Just remember, as far as option 1 goes: Dead men tell no tales.

:we need a 'Cloak and Dagger' emote:

I am thinking they might even be able to block things out. this has been mentioned before and I don't know if any of that area is protected by what they call a tesla dome but it would not surprise me. people who try to get close tend to tell stories that sound like if they go anywhere near it that people will get right on them. I imagine they have all sorts of detection technology and probably blocking incoming or outgoing signals in some manner...and yes, probably just use a local network.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

True that... look up NiPRNET (confidential network) SiPRNET (secret) JWICS (topsecret) and there is one higher I won't mention... while there IS a doorway to SiPRNET and JWICS from our internet you need a DOD ID card and your IP must originate from a .mil web address

nic.mil was the older SiPRNET portal... i guess they got to many pings at the front door from ATS
because they shut it down... but you can still see the front door via the Wayback Machine

NIC.MIL

The old JWICS Marine portal is also moved but agian you can view it via Wayback machine

JOINT WORLDWIDE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNICATION (JWICS)

System Description: JWICS is the IC global backbone network for the DoDIIS communications network. It provides DoD and IC users a mature, reliable, and flexible SCI communications architecture. The Marine Corps JWICS program provides a variety of IT HW/SW that supports network functionality, high-speed/cytological bandwidth for transmission of data, text, graphics, imagery and video, and VTC. The program also provides over a 1000 MOS 02XX and 26XX intelligence members with the computer HW/SW/peripherals required to perform intelligence activities at the SCI level, contractual support for accreditation of equipment installation levied by DIA. Additionally, the program funds for the continual refresh of technological advances to network, HW/SW and peripherals. The JWICS provides garrison and tactical intelligence capabilities and infrastructure SCI to Major Commands, MSCs, and permits point-to-point or multipoint intelligence exchange throughout the entire Marine Corps and the DoD IC.

JWICS Portal

I know where the new doorway is for JWICS but haven't found the DoD one yet

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Oh, I'm not even going to try.

Don't want the Men in Black knocking on my door.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

they really aren't that bad you know... they are actually a lot more like the guys in the movie then people know
Now those secret service guys... I swear if they ever cracked a smile it would kill them

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
You know with all the hoobalah from Anon and his hacks, I am surprised and shocked that it never fathomed to him to hack Area 51. I mean, if you are really trying to get the good juicy dirt, wouldn't it be wise to start there? I mean, if anyone has a list pile of secrets, it's them, not Stratfor. I'm already getting bored with those emails.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

A Top Secret military site uses its own Top Secret intranet lines. So Anon or any other hacker cannot hack into a line (TS intranet) they can't get access too. You can't access these intranets via the Internet. So TS sites and the like will never be hacked.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Were you in the military or worked as a civilian DoD because your average Joe isn't aware of those lines
. Ahh JWICS, its been a while. I've had access to JWICS & Siprnet and I've done searches for the usual conspiracies like JFK & aliens but came up with nothing! So if there are any super secret squirrel info out there relating to aliens its on a stand alone systems, by my guess.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Damn bro, lmao. you sure know alot

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
So if there are any super secret squirrel info out there relating to aliens its on a stand alone systems, by my guess.

Its some of those super secret squirrels that I get my info from

If it wasn't for them I would have quit a long time ago

Let's just say I get around

edit on 8-3-2012 by zorgon because: Super Secret Squirrel deleted a link... honest

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
well then how did gary mckinnen hack into nasa and look at files of americas secret space program listing space command personel and a picture of an unknown vehicle/object in space? and why can't anon do it? (if anon isn't tptb related)
edit on 8-3-2012 by abe froman because: u

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I doubt the government is retarded enough to actually wire Area 51 to the internet, and as far as I know you can't hack anything that isn't connected in some way to the net, soooooo.....

Doubt it's even possible. I'm sure they could probably get some juicy files about similar subjects from other places though.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
well then how did gary mckinnen hack into nasa and look at files of americas secret space program listing space command personel and a picture of an unknown vehicle/object in space? and why can't anon do it? (if anon isn't tptb related)

Where is this list? Can you give me one name on that list? Where is this picture? Cab you describe what it looks like? Does it have a name?

"I can't remember,"says Gary.."I was on too much dope at the time, bad for the intellect"

I have a list of Space Command personnel.. from the Admiral at the top to civilians with special classifications, even space engineers
Didn't have to hack I just asked them for it

Friend of mine has a top secret clearance at 45th Wing Space Command too, though he doesn't tell me much

Here is proof

moneymaker.com...

You guys are silly... its so easy to get info if you go in the front door

Oh and before some trigger happy mod comes along... that is a last name of a Blue Angel

edit on 8-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well if there part of the US conspiracy (being FBI or another sort of american intel agents spreading BS) then i doubt they would do it and to be honest thats the only reason they wouldnt, they have hacked alot of things IF they are real im pretty sure area 51 would be number 1 on there list unless there scared aliens will track them lol

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Firstly, Anon isnt really some super-computer group per se'.
Mostly they just hit known exploits or require an insider snitch with passwords.

Second, I dont think Area51 has a website.
And any network connections there are the most guarded you will ever see.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't know where that quote came from but mckinnen described it as twe geodesic connected spheres, and if this info is truly available why is he in prison? Did he really even say that, because it's making my conspiracy sense tingle.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 8-3-2012 by abe froman because: u

I'm sure NASA most likely has SIPRnet and JWICs but they also have other networks connected to the net. Chinese hackers recently hacked the crap out of NASA with no problems, so of course ANON can do it but right ANON is hell bent politically and NASA doesn't seem to be in their cross hairs
edit on 8-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I'm just saying with all these claims that anonymous wants to expose the truth he sure isn't going after the right truth

Truth is relative and we all got different fish to fry...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I don't know where that quote came from but mckinnen described it as twe geodesic connected spheres, and if this info is truly available why is he in prison? Did he really even say that, because it's making my conspiracy sense tingle.

Which prison is he in?

And the quote is from the Guardian interview July 09, 2005

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Unless you work for NASA

Seems they 'lost' a laptop that had the control codes for operation the ISS that wasn't encrypted..

or so they say

It was probably this guys laptop... the one he is packing up after that miserable Moon Bombing failure

edit on 8-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join