It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon and Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You know with all the hoobalah from Anon and his hacks, I am surprised and shocked that it never fathomed to him to hack Area 51. I mean, if you are really trying to get the good juicy dirt, wouldn't it be wise to start there? I mean, if anyone has a list pile of secrets, it's them, not Stratfor. I'm already getting bored with those emails.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
i had a discussion with a friend of mine about this very same thing
if Anon and there members want real public support instead of DDOS the places they have done so far why would they not go after something juicy such as nasa or as you have posted Area51
surely they could obtain some very intresting information from such places and it would help secure more sympathy for there cause

im nowhere near a pc whiz so dont understand what Anon really do all i can go by is what iv read and lots of people seem to see them as annoying more than helpfull

would surely be intresting to see what Anon could obtain from certain high profile agencys

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
wikileaks 250,000 cables leaked and not ONE mention of UFO or ET
Anon NASA emails 2 lists of thousands and not ONE mention of UFO or ET
Anon emails 5 million sensitive intel emails and not ONE mention of UFO or ET

Houston we haz a problem

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
@Zorgon thank you for that list
as i said before i have heard of anon but dont really understand what its all about i guess old age has its downfalls lol

im guessin they have had activity on such high profile sites then and still come up with nothing

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I'm surprised he hasn't hacked the whitehouse email servers yet.
I bet those would be even more juicer with the Clintons.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
ARPAnet predated the internet.

Sensitive data concerning national defense is on a completely different network.
edit on 29-2-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
you're implying that they have 0 security skills and store "the juice" on a computer (means also they have digitalized them) thats connected to the internet...
i dont think the "ufo" files are stored anywhere near such a network...and if you're digging you can find some cases of nasa hacks where hacker&anonymous (McKinnon [imh fraudster - y u no pressed "print button"] or TinKode or Biohazard) got really close to the juice....but again....do you really think they are that stupid...thats more like a dream
edit on 29-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
someone who claims to be on a first name basis with several members of majestic says this kind of stuff doesn't get written down anywhere...

Crazy or disinfo... it still makes sense that they would have made this a policy a long LONG time ago...as one of the biggest long standing cover ups...put into effect IMMEDIATELY by our government after learning of these things.

these other places doing all kinds of business wouldn't fair well to never communicate.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i would of thought that anything related to area 51/et/ufo's would never be sent via normal email as its like putting the nuclear codes on a postcard and popping it into the mail so those sort of emails will travel over special secure networks that are totally unconnected to the internet and will probably be encrypted to ensure that even if someone did get into the email server all they can get is some gibberish that will probably take a million years per email to decrypt

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well possibly Area 51 has it's own virtual internet? not sure if that can work.. but you know what i mean right, internet built in the area 51 that is only available to them and no ISP =p

Who knows!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
And how do you suppose they "hack area 51"? No one knows what it is except those who work there, it officially does not exist, they don't have a website or any form of contact. How would they even begin to "hack" them? They need a connection to them in order to do so.
edit on 11/27/10 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
wikileaks 250,000 cables leaked and not ONE mention of UFO or ET
Anon NASA emails 2 lists of thousands and not ONE mention of UFO or ET
Anon emails 5 million sensitive intel emails and not ONE mention of UFO or ET

Houston we haz a problem

Debunkers/Non-Believers: "See, there are no such things as UFOs."

But to me it seems more likely that Anonymous is CIA.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Meh, worth a shot.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

the idea is everyone is anonymous. some folks are exposing what is of interest to them. you want to hack area 51 put together a crew and go an do it.

what if all of these top secret areas have been hacked. what if there is no 'juice'. no aliens. no hidden ufo's. nothing. because it is all just another distraction. somthing to distract gullible people who are easily misled. could you handle the truth. could you handle that you are alone.
people generally only hold onto a belief that there is aliens in some faint hope that they are gonna ride into town and save everyone. i find it pretty similar to people who believe in religions.

maybe you are here for a very good reason. maybe you have isolated on this planet from all other beings for a very good reason. step off the planet for a moment and look at the human species. i'm really not sure there is a queue of othere beings waiting to become friends with us.

stranded on a planet with no way of communicating or travelling very far off it. kinda reminds me of some old style prisons. what do you think?
edit on 29-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

lol, I wouldn't have a clue where to start to begin.

I'm just saying with all these claims that anonymous wants to expose the truth he sure isn't going after the right truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Well possibly Area 51 has it's own virtual internet? not sure if that can work.. but you know what i mean right, internet built in the area 51 that is only available to them and no ISP =p

Who knows!

oh sure, there's all kinds of stuff they can do like that.

i need to go to sleep instead of thinking and trying to explain how that could be possible but yes... not a far fetched idea at all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by Zatox

Who knows!

oh sure, there's all kinds of stuff they can do like that.

i need to go to sleep instead of thinking and trying to explain how that could be possible but yes... not a far fetched idea at all.

not very hard to do just slap some dns servers to provide some name -> ip resolution and perhaps dhcp servers as well and it would be up and running probably with every unknown name resolving to some 404 page

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

lol, I wouldn't have a clue where to start to begin.

I'm just saying with all these claims that anonymous wants to expose the truth he sure isn't going after the right truth.

you wouldn't have a clue so you expect other people to do it for you?

the 'right truth' ? really. how do you know?

because you have declined to comment on my other points i can only guess that you are not prepared to accept that there might not be any 'juicey dirt' in some of these places and that we might actually be alone.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I haven't slept for 3 days so forgive me. I'll go read it again. Tonight is my 3rd day of hell.

If nothing was there, then it would be like reading Stratfor emails all over. It would just be cool to get a glimpse or an insight of Area 51. That's all I'm saying. And I wouldn't be disappointed either way.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
1. Nothing of any sensitivity on a true secure network is connected to the internet, online, or even connected to any other computers.

2. Regardless the security measures in place, a vulnerability universal to every information network, most prone to compromise is the people that use the information network. Press the right people shaped buttons, and You can own any network, or 'hack' any system.

Since all the sensitive information that's REALLY sensitive is not connected to any other computers, and probably not on any computers at all, but living on paper, Anon would likely have to work in pushing those people shaped buttons.

I'm confident that's not going to happen any time soon.

If, however, you come up with a remote methodology for 'hacking' file cabinets, books, and locked safe rooms all hundreds of feet below ground, surrounded and guarded by live eyeball human security of a highly trained military variety, then, please, let us know.

edit on 29-2-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join