It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'It's a sin': Iran calls on treaty to ban nuclear weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
How is iran going to destroy Israel if they do not use a nuke missle? Seriously the only way for these people to have an ounce of force against the entire israel army would be a nuke. standard warfare would obviously not work against their agenda against zionism. Seriously, Iran is against zionism like AMerica was against communism. These are nothing more than ISms.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The Talmud also says that Jews are allowed to lie to Gentiles. Lots of Talmud followers intertwined in us politics.

Nothing says it explicitely but the government are also allowed to lie to the population. For their "safety".. LOL!

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigwig22

Originally posted by mayabong
The Talmud also says that Jews are allowed to lie to Gentiles. Lots of Talmud followers intertwined in us politics.

Nothing says it explicitely but the government are also allowed to lie to the population. For their "safety".. LOL!

Peace out.

Its a double wammy then I guess.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Iran is slick.
In the Quran it states that it's virtually okay to lie to non believers.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duce3000
Iran is slick.
In the Quran it states that it's virtually okay to lie to non believers.

Can you show me the exact passage, I'm interested.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
Possession of nuclear weapons are "a great sin?"

Sure. What about enriching materials to be used in aforementioned bombs and then sold to other nations?

Hypocrisy is a sin too.

And what materials are those? 20% enriched uranium fuel rods? That is medical quality. Make that claim again when Iran has 90%+ enrichment.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

I have stated many times before here for us all not to be too hasty in regards to Iran. I created a couple of threads on the subject. I believe that the facts surrounding Iran are being twisted somewhat before it reaches us all.
Our haste has led us into many wars and we are all guilty because we allowed it. Iran clearly states that its for peaceful reasons. I also happened to state that i believe that free clean energy technology could be on the cards and that is why there is a desperate attempt to shut them up and dress this up as something else. Energy giants will be really impressed???? where else would they be able to fleece the global populations on such a scale as they have with energy profits??
The introduction of free clean energy technology.......do you realize what this changes? and its significance?
End of the world for those of the system of things but end of the world as we know it for the rest.
The winning card?
This is based on my assumption and what i feel will happen here. Iran disclosing a new technology that could devastate those that have monopolized and profited to such an extent that we as a species have reached a point where what we waste could actually mean survival for another.

Free Clean Energy Technology is what i believe Iran possesses, call it a hunch or what you will but in my humble opinion, the winning card. If it doesnt come from Iran it will come soon.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Why a country that only makes money by selling oil wants to build something that creates free clean energy? This make no sense at all, if they do this their country would not receive any money at all and they will be in a worst position than the greeks in months.

Also it makes no sense that a country is trying to do everything they can to build a nuclear plant to produce energy if they can build electric oil plants or other type of energy systems that are safer.

Iran could build electric oil plants very easy and they don't have to worry about the oil because they have almost unlimited ammounts.

After seeing what happens in Japan with their nuclear plant I don't think this is a good idea, nuclear plants could be a big problem for any country, I am sure that are better ways to produce energry for their people if that is what they really want.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lke123
Why a country that only makes money by selling oil wants to build something that creates free clean energy? This make no sense at all, if they do this their country would not receive any money at all and they will be in a worst position than the greeks in months.

Also it makes no sense that a country is trying to do everything they can to build a nuclear plant to produce energy if they can build electric oil plants or other type of energy systems that are safer.

I'm not saying this in an insulting manner whatsoever, but take some time out to look into Iran's efforts regarding the energy types they are pursuing as well as their applaudable efforts with enforcing future use of electric cars.
edit on 1-3-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
How is iran going to destroy Israel if they do not use a nuke missle? Seriously the only way for these people to have an ounce of force against the entire israel army would be a nuke. standard warfare would obviously not work against their agenda against zionism. Seriously, Iran is against zionism like AMerica was against communism. These are nothing more than ISms.

Iran doesnt have to do it.
Israel will destroy itself, paranoia is dangerous and a cycle of self destruction takes place.

Iran cannot use a nuke on Israel, if they try, they will be condenmed and destroyed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Iran doesnt have to do it.
Israel will destroy itself, paranoia is dangerous and a cycle of self destruction takes place.

Iran cannot use a nuke on Israel, if they try, they will be condenmed and destroyed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Iran do have a point, you see Nuclear weapons are baaaaad, and could do someone an injury. However who pays any attencion to Iran while they treat there Woman like cattle and still stone people for fun!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Iran do have a point, you see Nuclear weapons are baaaaad, and could do someone an injury. However who pays any attencion to Iran while they treat there Woman like cattle and still stone people for fun!

I normally do not feed the trolls, but in this case I will make an exception.
please tell us where you are getting your facts from, Iranian woman can work, vote, drive and also hold parlimantary positions.
In 2003, Iran's first woman judge, Shirin Ebadi, won Nobel Peace Prize for her efforts in promoting human rights.
in 2005, 65% of university students where Women.
Iran is ranked 23rd out of 125 countries having 27% women being ministers in government.

Hardly a way you would treat cattle is it?

and stoning for fun?

The Iranian judiciary officially placed a moratorium on stoning in 2002, although the punishment remained on the books, and there were a few cases of Judges handing down stoning sentences in 2006 and 2007 [27] In 2008, Iran's judiciary decided to fully scrap the punishment from the books in a legislation submitted to parliament for approval.[28] As of June 2009, Iran's parliament has been reviewing and revising the Islamic penal code to omit stoning as a form of punishment

Wikipedia

Some of the footage you see about stonings are not in Iran or is old footage.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
wow,,a country supposedly bent on killing their neighbor for the last 1000 years or so,
wants everyone else to put down their guns...... so they can get a good bead on their targets..
edit on 1-3-2012 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

"I normally do not feed the trolls, but in this case I will make an exception."

Im not trolling, nuclear weapons are bad! Ile have you know my Moma was Elf n my Papa a Giraffe, so im not a Troll mate, by any measure ar means.

"please tell us where you are getting your facts from, Iranian woman can work, vote, drive and also hold parlimantary positions."

My facts are generally from most major TV news networks over the years, the reports are out there, look for them yourself. Im not saying there all true, but mud sticks after awhile. Also look what happens to them when they step out of line. What happens when the woman remove there head gear or show an ankle in the wrong place, how does that one go down for them?

"In 2003, Iran's first woman judge, Shirin Ebadi, won Nobel Peace Prize for her efforts in promoting human rights.
in 2005, 65% of university students where Women.
Iran is ranked 23rd out of 125 countries having 27% women being ministers in government."

Irans is high on other lists for far more malevolent than benevolent activities.

"Hardly a way you would treat cattle is it?"

I dont know im not a farmer or cattle rancher.

"and stoning for fun?"

What other possible reason could a group of supposedly Human beings have for stoning to death other individuals? And please dont say justice.

edit on 1-3-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Repeat: From Islamic Law: ... Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them

just a addition to the earlier post...
this link is about the President being a closet Muslim...

i finally got around to reading the list of articles on the steve quale.com site...
he must have heard us thinking here on ATS to have published a strikingly appropriate article even as we were speaking/posting

midnightwatcher.wordpress.com...

Another reason many Muslims believe Obama is a Muslim (and a reason Ms. Hasan’s article understandably omits) is that, under the Islamic doctrine of taqiyya [dissimulation], Muslims are permitted—in certain contexts, and even encouraged—to deny being Muslim, if so doing secures them or Islam an advantage. Accordingly, Islamic history is full of stories of Muslims denying and publicly cursing Islam, and even pretending to be Christian, whenever there was a strategic advantage.

In other words, if an American president were a secret Muslim, and if he were lying about it, and even if he were secretly working to subvert the U.S. to Islam’s advantage —not only would taqiyya, or dissimulation, be justified by Islam’s doctrines of loyalty and deception, but it would have ample precedents, stretching back to the dawn of Islam.

Taqiyya...it works on denying affiliation with Islam (like the president does)
and can be used to deny wanting/making/using nuclear weapons too (as the supreme leader might be doing)
edit on 1-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Or is Iran really not developing a nuclear weapon?

Ofcourse not, they want nuclear power. Non-renewables are out of the picture soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Doesn't matter, the propaganda machine has been in full swing for a while now for the invasion of Iran. FOund this not too long ago.

On Thursday, families of victims of the September 11th 2001 attacks won a default judgment against Iran, the Taliban, Al-Qaeda and Lebanon-based Hezbollah. According to the lawsuit, people in Iran – including Ayatollah Ali Khamenei- provided support to the terrorists who went on to attack civilians on US soil.But Mr. Chossudovsky told RT he believes it’s nothing but a cover-up, with Iran as a convenient fall guy.

rt.com...
www.irishexaminer.com...

Now leading up to the iraq invasion our government was consistantly trying to make the connection of Iraq having ties to 911 also, and by the time we went to invade Iraq they had 70% of the citizenry believing their story.

www.usatoday.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly seven in 10 Americans believe it is likely that ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was personally involved in the Sept. 11 attacks, says a poll out almost two years after the terrorists' strike against this country.

I know polling is just BS numbers as they make most of it up, but them printing it and people believing it is just laughable.

Now the thing that people need to realize is not only is the American Republicans and Democrats of the same ilk since they get their contributions from the same banks, corporations, lobbyists, but so are the nations of the world being controlled.

Look at WW2. How did Germany get money enough to come out of the economic depression the world was in? The banks were giving them loans, Prescott Bush(supplied oil) was only one of many elites who were funding the Nazi war machine for what was to become.
They are doing it again. Western MSM only prints things that will eventually help the sheeple accept a war with another nation. Iran's leaders do the same, just like other nations.

The world as a whole is ran by people who want a one world economy/government. For that to happen they need another major world war where many of the world's population is removed. They want the people to cry for mercy and succumb to whatever the elites ask of them.

We see it in our children from what they are being taught and not being taught in schools. They are teaching our children to be either a victim or a predator killing machine. Why is the world's most developed nation which is supposed to about freedom have the highest incarceration ratio of the world at nearly 800 prisoners per 100k peersons?

We need someone to stop this insanity. I am not a believer in any religion, but if there is ever a return by the one call Jesus, he needs to make a quick entrance soon.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You are obviously missing the point my friend.

Declaring free clean energy technology would be more devastating to the elites than any nuke. They will lose their world. Dont you understand??

Free clean energy would remove the grip of energy giants. The same energy giants that state that the energy price rises are unavoidable,,....yet people in the UK (which is not a 3rd world country) have died due to not being able to afford energy bills, yet this year a certain energy company announced how many millions of £££££'s profit?
Free clean energy would be the end of the world for those profiting through extortionate pricing of energy while hiding the fact that there is free clean energy technology. I am also convinced that there will be arrests made when this is announced, arrests of those who conspired against the global population.

Free clean energy would mean:-
No energy bills.......actually there's a domino knock on effect.

Free Energy Technology is introduced
Energy companies start to implode (have you not yet noticed solar panel installations are being reduced in price, massive reductions?
its because imho they are well aware that the ultimate free clean energy is so much simpler)
You.....YES YOU will have no energy bills, saving you how much per week? Money saved is money earned so to speak, but hey it doesnt stop there.
Its not only homes that will have free energy but it would be businesses also.

Businesses with no energy bills would mean being able to pay employees more and also enable employees to work a maximum of 20hrs per week. Due to money saved on energy.

Production costs globally would be minimal.

Price of living would be massively reduced

And also if i may,
If the world sings from the same hymn book this could end poverty, famine and illness.
Balance will be restored with families.

Parents wont be spending every hour at work and the family balance will be restored.

As for employment? 20hrs per week max would ensure enough work for all and also the introduction of free energy technology would mean a new direction involving the manufacturing of the devices.

Free energy technology would end the wars over oil and resources......and you say you need nukes?

Nah not this time my friend. Remember this thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So is this a bluff?

Many have been lead to believe that Iran is the new enemy, that they're the new ones with WMD's.

I'm on the side of the people that believe Iran would create such a weapon if they could, but that they can't and they aren't. And that this is all propaganda to get the American people amped up for yet another NO WIN WAR.

Many were lead to believe that Iraq had WMD's, and none were found.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

So is this a bluff?

Many have been lead to believe that Iran is the new enemy, that they're the new ones with WMD's.

I'm on the side of the people that believe Iran would create such a weapon if they could, but that they can't and they aren't. And that this is all propaganda to get the American people amped up for yet another NO WIN WAR.

Many were lead to believe that Iraq had WMD's, and none were found.

yea...thats what i said ..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join