It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Obama Suporters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
What would you like to see President Obama accomplish during his 2nd term? What things would you like to see him push for and hopefully get passed?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
He won't be in office a 2nd time. Ron Paul will beat him.

Personally, he is not getting my vote.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Damn Ron Paul is looking unstoppable out there, winning all those primaries isn't he undefeated?

oh wait.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I would like to see him NOT get a second term.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

And how many of those states have evidence of voter fraud?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
reply to post by muse7

Pulling the "Voter Fraud" card already eh?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's hard for me to support the current system and it seems like those behind the curtain just control everything anyway, but if I can see honesty in someone.. i'm certainly willing to give them a chance.

I want him to tattle tattle tattle.

The more of the ugly truth he spills, the more right with God he is (whatever your religion) and the more respect he deserves and the more respect i think he will get. people have to rise above that fear of losing some luxury to be right with God. I'm sure he is not the one that wants to do or say something that is going to cause a chain reaction of events that some might not like.... but controlling everything is just the Nazi mindset. You have to have FAITH... and if there's no faith to be had and nothing to believe in and I'm just talking crap... then what do we have to lose if there is no truth and integrity in our very lives. faith in god is that he will honor your good deeds for him. if you do good, despite the fear of what may transpire and bring truth in a world of lies... then you CREATED good and no one can tell you it doesn't exist.

people don't want hardship, but i think a lot of people will be much more willing to stick out some rough times for someone willing to tell the truth. The HARD truth...ugly jaw dropping truth. It's easy to tell nice truth. You know the nice truth is truth and this makes you a truth teller, but people will just hear something nice.

tell them something ugly... something they need to know.

NOW they know you're telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by TruthWizard
reply to post by muse7

Pulling the "Voter Fraud" card already eh?

It's not really a "card" when it's admitted.

m.fox19.com...

Yeah even fox had to rerport on it._

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

What would you like to see President Obama accomplish during his 2nd term?
Hasn't he done enough already? Look at all the crazy laws he has tried to pass, he's out of control, and has no respect what so over for the official processes of the law, he thinks he can scrap or circumvent any system he pleases, like he is some sort of God with the ability to do what ever he wants and no one is going to say a thing.

The sad thing is out of all the candidates likely to beat Ron Paul, Obama has the greatest chance... because all the damn sheeple truly don't pay attention to what he does, they just hear about the tiny amount of his "good" achievements on the msm and assume he's doing a good job. He's a pathological liar and a conman, and he's driving the US straight into the ground.
edit on 29-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by muse7

What would you like to see President Obama accomplish during his 2nd term?
Hasn't he done enough already? Look at all the crazy laws he has tried to pass, he's out of control, and has no respect what so over for the official processes of the law, he thinks he can scrap or circumvent any system he pleases, like he is some sort of God with the ability to do what ever he wants and no one is going to say a thing.

The sad thing is out of all the candidates likely to beat Ron Paul, Obama has the greatest chance... because all the damn sheeple truly don't pay attention to what he does, they just hear about the tiny amount of his "good" achievements on the msm and assume he's doing a good job. He's a pathological liar and a conman, and he's driving the US straight into the ground.
edit on 29-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

damn...

dude must have read the Constitution or something

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I would like to see him order our troops in to several more countries that have never threatened us, without the constitutional authority of the Congress declaring war.

I'd like to see him support, or otherwise condone, a furthering erosion of the bill of rights.

I'd like to see him and his cabinet continue to contribute more to our national deficit than any other president in history.

I'd like to see him continue to operate under the most secretive conditions that any executive branch of this government has ever worked within.

I'd like to see him promise to do the exact opposite of the above statements THIS election cycle, and see how many people continue to support him.........

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
What would you like to see President Obama accomplish during his 2nd term? What things would you like to see him push for and hopefully get passed?

Obama will not get another term. It is best to change your alliances now, for things will change in this election. Ron Paul, will be better in my opinion, and hey, some might even like Sarah Palin.

vvv

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I would like Obama to help the majority of American citizens.

I know he and the 111th Congress (2009/2010) did their best and failed anyway.
(they only had full committee control, but that wasn't enough)

He helped all the banks and speculators and muney mungers.
Now nobody will help us.

He made sure General Motors stayed in business and helped all those workers give concessions to keep their jobs
and let the UAW buy the largest block of GM stock.

I know He helped all the people with no health insurance.
Now all of those people will be able to pay gigantic premiums or go to jail if they can't pay the fine.

I know He helped all of us with the Dodd-Frank bank bill.
(what the help was, I don't know however)

Thanks for nothi'n Mr POTUS !!

edit on Feb-29-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

well he could start by accomplishing his promises from the first term. like closing gitmo. thats still open 3 years later.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would support Obama? I've been wondering this for a while until I recently came upon this thread, and now it all makes sense.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the title of this thread specifically requested Obama supporters, yet the replies are mostly from Ron Paul supporters bashing the thread and the President.

I did not vote for Obama and yet I have to admire his willingness to put the USA in standing with the rest of the world in having health care as a right of being human. Not something to be purchased like a pair of shoes, that cost a house. Americans should have healthcare. Not that I agree with making people purchase health insurance. I do not agree with making anyone buy anything. But we do have to buy things already. If you have a car, you have to buy things...insurance, pay taxes, plates etc. However you do not Have to buy a car.

What I agree with is the post about Obama getting to truth out to us peons. But that isn't likely.
Obama should read up on President Truman and his philosophy. I think Truman was our greatest President. And not just because he was a fellow Missourian.
Truman had backbone. Or the impression of one anyway.
That is what I would like to see from Obama, backbone.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I would also like to see Obama continue the green energy grant and loan program.

The success rate is astounding to say the least.

We are well on our way to a no-oil energy system that should be accomplished by the year 2525.
(give or take 200 years or so)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
I did not vote for Obama

I did, and I was sold a bill of goods that poisoned me the day after I bought it. So was the rest of America.

and yet I have to admire his willingness to put the USA in standing with the rest of the world in having health care as a right of being human. Not something to be purchased like a pair of shoes, that cost a house. Americans should have healthcare.

Healthcare is not a right. Acess to healthcare could be considered the "pursuit of happiness", however. Good thing every person in the U.S. has access to it. But is it a "right" to have it forced upon us with the threat of imprisonment if we choose not to participate in that "right"? That makes a whole bunch of sense! "Accept this right or I'll put you in prison."

Not that I agree with making people purchase health insurance. I do not agree with making anyone buy anything. But we do have to buy things already. If you have a car, you have to buy things...insurance, pay taxes, plates etc. However you do not Have to buy a car.

If the government provides healthcare, you've bought and paid for it whether you want it or not. And Obamacare FORCES you to purchase it at the point of a gun. That's called "unconstitutional", which Obama, being a constitutional law professor, should understand.

Obama should read up on President Truman and his philosophy. I think Truman was our greatest President. And not just because he was a fellow Missourian.
Truman had backbone. Or the impression of one anyway.
That is what I would like to see from Obama, backbone.

Oh, Obama is quite familiar with any president that gets us into war. Can't you tell? Obama is exactly like Wilson, FDR, Truman, Kennedy, LBJ, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush. He's cut out of the same mold. But he's got more backbone than any of them. Mainly because it takes quite a strong backbone, not to mention stomach, to murder as many citizens of as many sovereign nations as Obama has.

But as to the OP, when Obama is elected by the idiots of America with one hand over their eyes and the other outstretched, waiting for Obama to put something in it (and he'll put something in it, all right...poop), I want him to do several things: pull out of the Middle East and let them eat each other, stop sending so much money to foreign nations and spend that money domestically (well, preferably he'd save it towards his largest debt in U.S. history), pull our military out of the 100 or so nations we're not at war with (nor have ever been, like the Philippines), repeal the "Americans Belong Under the Jackboot of Authority" Act (otherwise knows as the Patriot Act), dismantle the DHS, implement a Fair Tax, repeal the illegal Obamacare, stop buying oil and produce it, legalize industrial hemp, legalize drugs and stop the War Against Minorities, kill NDAA. Those are just a start.

/TOA

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There is no effective opposition to him - the dems are going to cheat like hell with voter fraud etc and there are more people dependent on the gov teat than paying taxes.

The election won't be decided by people who know the issues - but by the swing voters who only browse MSM and absorb impressions from them of what the cool choice to vote for is - and we all know who media types fawn over.

Besides, he is also pretty clearly the Antichrist - and therefore is in power during the end-times!

Looks like Barry is going to get a second term to me

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Healthcare is not a right.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It says in your constitution that healthcare is a right.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join