It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag IMMINENT? Brace for US-Israel led USS Enterprise Attack to Frame, Blame & Engage IRAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Israel already has a track record of false flag attacks to frame other Mideast countries (ie USS Liberty was attacked by Israel in 1967 and blamed on Egypt)

USA has a track record of false flag attacks (ie 9/11)

what's next? much leaked intel points at USS Enterprise..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I don 't think TBTB are that blatantly stupid to go ahead with anything like this.
Even if this plan was in the pipeworks , the fact that it is already being speculated and talked about as a scenario would be enough to cancel it as this info would spread like wildfire in an already unstable america and there would be nation wide revolt.
Unless that is what they want? Or i have given them too much credit and they are Indeed stupid?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i do feel the same way and exactly why the feasibility should be discussed

i mean, if alot of Americans were talking about why Israeli firms in the WTC took the day off on 9/11 even a day before, or that morning

maybe it would not have happened... at least not at ground zero in the most densely populated city.. NYC

edit on 29-2-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I see your point but the world was a different place before 9-11, and everyone knows about the crimes that took place after and now a lot more people are able to look at the american goverment with accusing eyes.

Also i don't think even the most creative conspiricy theorists could have pre warned of the 9-11 attack because some israeli workers had the day off.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
djiin.wordpress.com...

Originally posted by Indigo2
a lot more people are able to look at the american goverment with accusing eyes.

There was Make Love not war movement when we attacked a single country region, Vietnam.

Now a generation later USA are attacking Afghanistan Iraq Libya, Syria (and likely Iran next) and there is hardly any large anti-war protest.

Could it be the flouride in our drinking water finally kicked in?

edit on 29-2-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Could be the fluoride mixed with a big dose of MSM propaganda, or it could be the police state crackdown on movements and just recently 1st amendment rights to protest- "Tresspass Bill" . ( in which only 3 people voted againt, one of them being Ron Paul).

RT

edit on 29-2-2012 by Indigo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Good show and bang on target ......It has been said in many places many times.....by me that there was going to be a nuclear MISTAKE that takes place in the meditaranean but lets look at this shall we....

I p252 (cII-60)

A major nuclear confrontation will occur in the Middle East. The
aggressor will have broken a promise not to use nuclear weapons in
warfare. Naval fleets kept in the area by other powers will be
scattered in ruins from the violence of the blast.

Radioactive fallout and its effect on people, animals, and weather,
and erupting volcanoes will turn the water of that part of the ocean
a muddy red color. Because of this bodies will appear to float in
blood. Because of the blasts and earth changes, rivers will change
their course, and political boundary lines based on them will be
redrawn.

The U.S. will have a Democratic president at the time. He will get
involved with the conflict as a way of trying to stimulate the
economy from a depression.

SOURCE

does this actually sound similar to what may occur if the ennterprise is taken out.

Then we consider how this quatrain is interpreted....and always keep in mind these are just interpretations....so the events may be similar but how they occur could be different could they not.

(Century II, Quatrains 3 and 4)

During a period of continuing unrest, the leader of a Middle Eastern country will be able to obtain a nuclear weapon. He will go to the greatest lengths over the smallest things and will not hesitate to use the weapon because of his obsessions with deadly warfare. The people he is warring against retaliate with a nuclear weapon. The country has a coast on the Mediterranean.

One of the bombs will land in the Mediterranean instead of the land, poisoning all the fish. The passages of trade in the region will be disrupted so that the people on the other coast will be desperate for food and will eat the fish anyway. It will happen near the east coast of the Mediterranean in a region of dark-colored cliffs.

(Century III, Quatrain 83)

The nuclear weapon being dropped by one of the Middle Eastern countries will spark off yet another war on top of that war. European nations will try to interfere to diminish the threat to oil supplies. When the European countries try to interfere, the crazed leader will use the rest of his arsenal on Europe, most striking the Italian Peninsula.

SOURCE

please keep in mind i am just showing the interpretations of the quatrains...I am not validitating the sources of the websites.....

It is just that there is a trend in the interpretations in that there is some kind of catacalysmic event in the meditaranean and this video of the enterprise does not only seem logical...but seems to fit in with past actions taken by false flag OPS.

NOw definately interesting...and if is true then this is a quatrain being actually predicted before it occurs and not after the fact to fit the prediction.....but then if this does occur....no one is going to even care that this was predicted before the fact are they.

Just to show something .....I wrote this on ATS two years ago....

now i know people get De-Jevu but what i get it it is very different cause i travel to places in the world and i know exactly how to get around where i am and i know exactly what might be down certain streets and how to always find my way around.

now i will say something of what else i have been shown

i was shown a war game with which i now know to be the isreal and the states.

it goes wrong and a nuclear accident occurs...

but the other countries in the vincinity dont see it as such.

iran and and other arabian countries become allies
along with China

none of it looks good...and humanity suffers

so much so that biggest problem becomes , how to deal with all the bodies.

does this happen...i dont know, could it happen...i would say it comes closer and closer to becoming reality.

there is a lot more to it but it starts to enter realm of the surreal so i will just have to wait and see.

anyways....i do believe that in life we are the makers of our own destiny...so therefore none of this need happen...but it is a case of the right time and place to make it not happen.

and waking up the people to realize we are all the same and the human race has a right to exist in this multi-verse world.

Abovetopsecret

edit on 032929p://f27Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yeah it falls in line with the systematic conquest we are seeing in the middle east by the powers that be through mercenary proxies. Some even UN and NATO sponsored. It makes me wonder where they will stop, or is china or Russia next after Iran. I think even south America is a possible target after the middle east.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I hope that this gos further up the scale as this is a prediction that could come true....It is reasonable and relevant in the scheme of things and how the world is moving along right at this moment in time.
If people ignore this possibility then it is due to their own neglect in looking for the hidden gems that could actaully mean something.....

It does seem a very strange thing to send an antiquated warship into a modern warfare area....what better way also to create a disaster in the middle east under the guise of an accident.

It would also suit Israel to the nines as it would not necessarily affect their homeland and it would mess up all the arab nations that border the Med.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
A false-flag these days will be believable by, probably, 95% of the humans.Just look at what people watch on TV and what they are looking on the Internet, and one will realize that the succes of a false-flag attack is close to 100%.

If they will use USS Enterprise for that, good for them.Humans are stupid (95%) and deserve what is happening in the world.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

phew good to know your not human.....geez i was beggining to thik i was the only one out Here.....what planet your from....i am from plant zeta reticuli......live long and prosper.....nanu nanu.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ok...so Iran announces that they are prepared to PREEMPTIVELY strike Israel and/or the US.

Israel announces that they have no intention of telling the US if they are going to strike Iran.

The US says to Israel: do not strike Iran.

Obama is currently one of the least supportive Presidents of Israel in recent history. (remember: go back to 1967 borders)

You guys will cry false flag over anything. My bet- either Iran or Israel will strike first...no false flag required.

If this weren't an election year, I think you would have a better chance of this being a possibility. IMO there is no way Obama is going to declare war on Iran, or assist Israel in doing so, at least until after he is reelected. Obama's strong suit is NOT military operations. Other than assassinations which are a different business altogether.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The first video has made the rounds here at ATS many times over the past few months. There are several problems with it's presentation...

First off...

It states the Enterprise has "8 Nuclear Reactors" True but...Of the 8 only one is active and a second reactor is fueled as a back up. Leaving the other six unfueled and inactive.[It's been that way for decades] The Carrier designers of the era still had a WW-II carrier design mentality. Where more boilers the better [In this case Reactors] All modern US Carriers only have two reactors because they quickly realized having more than two was simply expensive redundant overkill. If the scenario plays out the way it has been outlined [Doubtful, time will tell] it would be no worse than any other modern US Carrier going down.

Secondly...

The video claims Franklin Roosevelt moved "Obsolete" ships to Pearl harbor, Meanwhile they recovered most ships damaged at Pearl and refurbished them. Most later saw action in the War. The newer vessels at the time had been deployed to the Atlantic [since at the time Germany was sinking ships left and right and was considered the greatest threat] which would have meant that the "Newer" vessels were actually in greater danger in the Atlantic not less.

As far as a False Flag "Liberty" type scenario goes..

Whether by the scenario outlined in the video or it being sunk by one of the "New Iranian Diesel Boats" recently flaunted in their media the result would be the same and of course the finger pointing as well.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Glenn Greenwald has written a very good article about how the media is already briefed by generals like Gen. McCaffrey. McCaffrey is a retired 4 star general, who is now a lobbyist for the military-industrial-complex. These briefings happen behind closed doors and the media-pundits are informed about the danger of Iran. Such insider-information influences their thoughts and reinforces their believe, that they know more about the situation, than the rest of us. Such exclusive "insider-knowledge" will cause our media-pundits to repeat the military explanations without doubt and without room for much dissent.
Gen. McCaffrey privately briefs NBC execs on war with Iran

Lies are quickly forgotten and fear and anger can quickly be aroused. Previous coverage about Iran has the public more misinformed than informed. I think a "unreasonable, aggressive move by Iran" would be believed by large parts of the media and the public.

McCaffrey has published his presentation on his website. Here is an excerpt:

In my judgment we are now in a high risk situation in the Gulf--- with a significant probability of Iranian escalation in the coming 90 days.

We are ordering three US Navy carrier battle groups into the region. A basic axiom of military operations starts with an assessment of enemy CAPABILITIES-- not enemy INTENTIONS. There is now widespread intelligence agreement that the Iranians would be foolhardy (INTENTIONS) to blockade the Gulf inviting GCC and US retaliation-- and also shutting off their own oil exports which provides 80% of their foreign revenue.

There is also a widespread incorrect intelligence assessment that the Iranians lack the CAPABILITIES to shut down the Gulf exports. NOT SO. They have three Kilo Class silent sub’s and perhaps 19 other mini-subs--- a significant sea mining capacity—some extremely effective shore based missile batteries--- some highly effective air defense capabilities--- and a small number of high performance aircraft with missiles that could deny the two mile wide Hormuz sea transit zone to safe tanker traffic.

They could also place the GCC/Saudi Gulf oil terminals at risk. The latest saber rattling by the Iranian Armed Forces threatening the US Navy Carrier Stennis Battle Group to not return to the Gulf was significant. It was immediately and widely derided as an empty threat by 5th Fleet in Bahrain. In my judgment the US will not and should not place a carrier at risk in the narrow Gulf waters if combat operations are deemed likely. There is a high probability that the Iranians could SINK a US carrier (with 5000+ sailors) in these constrained waters with their current military capabilities. It would mean all-out war if that happened.

www.mccaffreyassociates.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

israel is going to hit iran on march 4 that way the PM will not have to vista BHO and can stay in israel.

I saw israel has the lowest unemployment rate in 60 years-because everyone is in the army,
y

for the war

AND everyone forgot about our 19 hostages in egypt -it seems we don't care that our allie egypt who we gave 1billion dollars is going to hang our people?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Based on the information I have been using as resources and the outlets I have interacted with, I am going to give the opinion that the EU will most likely be involved in the FFO.

The EU's boycott on Iranian resources will certainly be more of a clause to invite a "western concern" to the region. The Israelis will be quick to join the cause but will most likely not be the instigating (or victimized) country that is immediately brought to the attention of the world.
edit on 29-2-2012 by NikolaiMacIntosh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join