It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing The Theory Of Collective Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
In 1982 my ex and I experimented with "home theater". It consisted of a stereo, a vcr, and a color monitor from an Apple computer. It worked great! Just like sitting 4th row from the back at the movies.
Next was my 2nd husband and I coming up with an idea to use some of the newer camoflage patterns as curtains or upolstry, this was 1992. He and I also adapted and devised a lot of different approches to farming that are becoming more prevalent as time goes by. One of these is, there are no weeds, we let them alone in the pastures because critters like variety. The "weeds" are sometimes so preferred to the grass that they dissapear first. Another is a chicken coop we call the "Chicken Chateau". It was constructed from discarded fence boards, used tin, and a little new wire. Also re-cycled were 2 lawnmower wheels and a small home-made sliding door.
Now that I think about it, its possible a lot of innovations could come from observation. The old,"Great minds think alike."

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If you are aware of the cartoon Dennis the menace you might be interested to know that there are two versions of it.. A uk and a usa. These were both published by men who had never met, spoken or heard of one anotber, on the very same day. Dont believe me? Look it up.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Another amazing experience ive hax with this only happened the other month..
when the dragonball z tazos were in the chip packetz I was about 10 I loved them... Whenyou got your chips the tazo would be in a foil wrapper, undisclosed until apon opening, I had a random thought that the tazo had the potential to be any of the hundred and something that existed,but once I opened it and revealed the tazo only then Was it defined.

Last month..discovery channel, curiosity came on and it was the parallel universe episode.
A well known physicist had this very same idea!
And I had it at 10...

Heres the video.. Its the gentleman in the restaurant with his wife... Cant recall his name.
edit on 3-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join