It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mass Casualties reported In Kansas" (Dutch Sinse Vid)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Heavens above - this sounds really bad - can anyone confirm this.

www.youtube.com...

(Unable to bring it across - Any help?)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

www.ksn.com...
Not too much more yet

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
you should read this post and check the last few pages, news is coming fast about the damages

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

Yes again Dutch Sinse sent a weather alert out about this coming - I subscribe to his site and find he's very good - well at least as good as any weather forcasters who I think often play it too safe.

We don't want false alerts I know but any alert helps and like he says people can judge for themselves.

Just hope it isn't too bad but any loss of life is bad without the loss of homes and everything else.

I pray for them as we all should!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
LOOK AT THIS

www.haarpstatus.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
MSM confirms the damage.....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegacorps
MSM confirms the damage.....

Was anything mentioned about casualties. This sounds like one massive tornado and more to come!

Which channel?

I'm off to check out the Propaganda Tube!
edit on 29-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the HAARP link, but what about the MSM source? What does it mean?

By the HAARP link, Kansas's shade of red means:

Significant change is expected. Anything over M7 is rare and special attention must be directed when readings go seven and higher. Severe storms are associated with this reading, which if a short spike can be a nearby event and a long duration and slow build being a large scale change.

So this is just a big storm blowing a tractor off Interstate 70-somethin, or what?
edit on 29-2-2012 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
it was on the weather channel.

but look at that vid and look at where haarp is active you can see two distinct wave patterns.
if im not mistaken tornados form when the air current " dog leggs " those are just waves thats CRAZY!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

read under the pic of the haarp location it gives the scale and the rating.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Latest Dutch Sinse Video - just come through:

I've checked the Propaganda Tube and nothing yet here in New Zealand.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Here we are...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks Jude - I was bringing them over no problem last week and thrilled to bits that I'd learned how to do it. But now it's not working for me.

I think that's the first one - here's the one for 29/2/12 just received.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
"The Leap Day Tornado Outbreak". Or maybe "The Leap Year Tornado Outbreak"hmmmnnnn... this is what is going thru the minds of the people at the news stations. Not to take away from what is happening or that I do not care for the people affected. But I am just trying to make a point about what they are likely thinking at the news stations.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think we're a little skeptical to even flag this thread. Even though we have these videos of a major storm happening right now, and we got a forewarning about it and what it could do, and there are North Carolina booms going on right now, and it's 2012, and we got reports of early-call FEMA work in the New Madrid area, and there were earthquakes in both Missouri and Kansas... we still don't know what to do besides rely on what other people say that are directly affected, and they very well could be up in the air right now.

Sooooooo.... I'll flag first. Seems major enough to warrant some overnight watch. Keep us posted!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
man its early morning for them right now every one is sleeping and the storms moving at or over a mile a min 60-80 mph. my thoughts and prayers go out that most wake up before it is to late.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

turn on the weather channel. they are covering it. this is real.... it is happening, but you might want to keep your head between your legs.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

It does all certainly sound like it's happening all at once. Hope those involved get the help and support they need somehow - God help them! It must be the most terrifying experience to go through.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Top of the hour and I've checked every News Channel - Not a thing mentioned - I can't believe that these people are suffering so much devastation and it's not even mentioned on the news!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

yep only thing covering it is the weather channel.

www.weather.com...

no on the site reports as of yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join