It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 9/11 truth?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

Hi tak
Not to mention Larry and his daughter failed to show up also.
I could go on and on and on.
cheers ljb

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I bought the official story completely. It wasn't until the U.S started beating the war drums with Iraq that I started asking questions and doing research, and I think I was convinced by the time the invasion of Iraq occurred that there was more to 9/11 than we were being told. It was a slap in the face to me, as I was eager to see Afghanistan get bombed to bits in retribution originally. This complete 180 degree turn left me feeling ashamed that I could have been fooled and directed like a sheep so easily.

As for what I believe actually happened, I think there is insufficient evidence to draw any concrete conclusions. But I have my suspicions:

-The Trilateral Commission and the CFR seemed to be involved in some way (or at least member of both organizations). This would seem to indicate a broader, foreign policy based conspiracy which was not necessarily orchestrated solely by the white house.

-I am unsure if Bush had anything to do with it directly, and suspect he was merely the person chosen to be president during the events (which were likely planned in the 90's).

-I suspect much of the details of the official story to be true. It is quite possible the Hijackers are who the U.S government claimed they were, and did what was claimed. This does not mean they were not handled by the CIA or some other organization, and all the evidence seems to indicate they were involved with the CIA at minimum in some capacity or another

-It is quite possible the hijackers were covertly handled, aided, and abetted by elements within the U.S government, And that these same elements then allowed the attack to take place, and orchestrated drills around the day of the events to confuse military and air traffic personnel (and in some cases ordered them to stand down).

-I am convinced there had to be explosives in all 3 of the buildings that day, as the laws of physics simply do not change because we want them to do so in order to fit reality into our view of how it should be. However, a lack of explosives does not debunk a conspiracy, nor does it mean elements within the U.S government were not involved. As far as explosives in the buildings go, we will never know for sure due to the evidence being destroyed.

-I believe the official version of events in regards to the pentagon, although I find the area struck by the plane to be a curious detail.

-I believe the flight which went down over Pennsylvania was shot down, and the hero story concocted to instill feelings of patriotism within Americans. This could have been the one airliner which the airforce actually followed protocol on that day (i.e someone didn't get the order to stand down).

-I believe all one has to do is view the events leading up to that day, the events of that day in particular, and the geopolitical aftermath following it in context to reach the conclusion there was more to 9/11 than the official story presented.

I don't have all the answers and I don't claim to. But after reading about 9/11 and researching it personally for a decade now, I am convinced it was an "inside job" (so to speak). I include that phrase in quotations because I don't believe the U.S government as a whole was complicit in the attacks, but rather that powerful individuals and rogue elements within the government orchestrated it without the greater knowledge of the U.S Government as a whole. When such a massive bureaucratic institution like the U.S government is as compartmentalized as it is, It is realistically possible for the left hand to plot against the right without the rest of the body knowing, and this is what I believe occurred (and is still occurring today).

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
I bought the official story completely. It wasn't until the U.S started beating the war drums with Iraq that I started asking questions and doing research, and I think I was convinced by the time the invasion of Iraq occurred that there was more to 9/11 than we were being told. It was a slap in the face to me, as I was eager to see Afghanistan get bombed to bits in retribution originally. This complete 180 degree turn left me feeling ashamed that I could have been fooled and directed like a sheep so easily.

As for what I believe actually happened, I think there is insufficient evidence to draw any concrete conclusions. But I have my suspicions:

-The Trilateral Commission and the CFR seemed to be involved in some way (or at least member of both organizations). This would seem to indicate a broader, foreign policy based conspiracy which was not necessarily orchestrated solely by the white house.

-I am unsure if Bush had anything to do with it directly, and suspect he was merely the person chosen to be president during the events (which were likely planned in the 90's).

-I suspect much of the details of the official story to be true. It is quite possible the Hijackers are who the U.S government claimed they were, and did what was claimed. This does not mean they were not handled by the CIA or some other organization, and all the evidence seems to indicate they were involved with the CIA at minimum in some capacity or another

-It is quite possible the hijackers were covertly handled, aided, and abetted by elements within the U.S government, And that these same elements then allowed the attack to take place, and orchestrated drills around the day of the events to confuse military and air traffic personnel (and in some cases ordered them to stand down).

-I am convinced there had to be explosives in all 3 of the buildings that day, as the laws of physics simply do not change because we want them to do so in order to fit reality into our view of how it should be. However, a lack of explosives does not debunk a conspiracy, nor does it mean elements within the U.S government were not involved. As far as explosives in the buildings go, we will never know for sure due to the evidence being destroyed.

-I believe the official version of events in regards to the pentagon, although I find the area struck by the plane to be a curious detail.

-I believe the flight which went down over Pennsylvania was shot down, and the hero story concocted to instill feelings of patriotism within Americans. This could have been the one airliner which the airforce actually followed protocol on that day (i.e someone didn't get the order to stand down).

-I believe all one has to do is view the events leading up to that day, the events of that day in particular, and the geopolitical aftermath following it in context to reach the conclusion there was more to 9/11 than the official story presented.

I don't have all the answers and I don't claim to. But after reading about 9/11 and researching it personally for a decade now, I am convinced it was an "inside job" (so to speak). I include that phrase in quotations because I don't believe the U.S government as a whole was complicit in the attacks, but rather that powerful individuals and rogue elements within the government orchestrated it without the greater knowledge of the U.S Government as a whole. When such a massive bureaucratic institution like the U.S government is as compartmentalized as it is, It is realistically possible for the left hand to plot against the right without the rest of the body knowing, and this is what I believe occurred (and is still occurring today).

Ah sooo
So you absolve Isreal and the MOSSAD???
Why do you think they were not involved???
How do you understand 911 without the overwhelming evidence??

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Same here mang.

The more and more I research the more I'm starting to believe there was some kind of collaboration amongst other governments. You have Saudi Arabia being linked to funds for the hijackers and the presence of MOSSAD agents that day watching the events unfold. There was also an Israeli spy ring within the US that was discovered in early 2001.

During the 2001-2002 period in the United States there were official reports of hundreds of young Israelis posing as art students spying on federal buildings and employees. In January 2001 Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) field offices around the country reported that the "art students" had been attempting to penetrate offices for over a year, as well as other law enforcement and Department of Defence agencies. They had also visited the homes of many DEA officers and senior federal officials and attempted to sell art. Suspicious agents observed that when the "art students" departed they did not approach their neighbours. DEA Agents reported on 130 incidents involving "art students". Some "art students" were caught diagramming the architecture of federal buildings. Some were found to have photographed federal officials. [5] According to Jane's Intelligence Digest, in 2002 FBI officials claimed that the "art students" were "running a major eavesdropping operation that had penetrated into the highest echelons of the US administ

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join