It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to Face New Environment in Battle with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So says the Iranian Defense Minister, or old friend Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi.

We see his picture and hear his words a lot lately.

This time he is telling us that they have capacities and capabilities that no one else knows about yet !!

2012-02-28 -- FARS news, Iran

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi warned about the country's crushing response to any aggressive move by the enemies, and said Iran has not revealed all its capacities and capabilities and the US and its allies will face a new realm and environment if they dare to enter war with Iran.

"Undoubtedly, since our defense is an independent and defensive one based on our own defensive policies, special defense doctrines and our own indigenous defense and internal capabilities, the US will face a completely new environment when gets involved with the new issues that Iran is pursuing and it will be obliged to think of this new environment," Vahidi told FNA on Tuesday.

He underlined the US Armed Forces' passivity in confronting Iran's military programs, and said, "Naturally, they cannot reach this point since we have not displayed all our capabilities and capacities."

capacities and capabilities ?

Israel has said today: ...

Missile defense chief tells 'Post' that Iranian advancements allow for 2,000-km. range; Defense Ministry upgrading Arrow 2, will test Arrow 3 this year.
Israel can defend itself against barrages from Iran

Sounds more like a war of words

What do you think these "capacities and capabilities" could be ??

edit on Feb-28-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The only fires and destruction I will applaud and support when I see them, are the fires that blaze upon the drums of these wars.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

something like this...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the more i look into it the more it feels like usa is the school yard bully trying to get iran to fight back. an instigator if you will.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Persians are smart, tactical, chess minded thinkers..
While I dont doubt there's an element of BS to this (aka Iraqi's minister during the invasion)
I'm certain Iran has some sort of capability, some secret, something that the US didnt expect up its sleave.
Will it be a game changer?.. probably not.
Could it change the worlds opinion of the war, Israel and the US? Maybe...

I really really hope Israel is stupid enough to strike Iran..

Its about time we cleaned house of the toxic cancer that is the US and Israeli criminals.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Don't know about anyone else but the only nation I see talking about war is Iran.

Sure Israel have been spouting their normal bollocks and the USA are taking an aggressive stance, but it's Iran who keep on rattling on about war.

Personally I think all sides should take a step back and adopt a more concilliatory and responsible approach, but I doubt they will.

As for 'a new environment', who knows?
But I can't imagine it being very nice and it wouldn't surprise me if it involved a whole lot of pain and suffering for someone......but not the Mad Mullahs.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If you read into the wording on the op links. It would seem they are talking about weather modification.

Iran Has Defensive Secrets for Rainy Days

allies will face a new realm and environment

"Naturally, they cannot reach this point ...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
A "New Enviroment"?

Kind of like the "Rainy Day" weapons the have hidden?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmph. Guess we'll have to bring ponchos and umbrellas then.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
IF Iran could do weather modificaiton they'd have used it by now.
There's deniability in it..

Imagine if Bush had of turned around and blamed Katrina on Iran.. he'd have looked f'n stupid (not that he already didnt)

Iran would have used it by now..

I think they are saying 'rain down' to fool you..

I remember before the Iraq war started in 03, there was a massive write up in the West Australian News paper about informants in Iraq detailing hidden railways under the gulf. Long railway like structures on the bottom of the sea floor...
They detailed these carriages n them, small gold mining like carraiges that contained massive bombs, mine like things. and that are remote controlled, they could be released and would float up underneath the boats and blow them up from underneath.

An Idea like that ISNT far fetched..

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
One new environment recently expressed was the technical ability to see spirits. Maybe they have some big Philadelphia experiment thing going for some crazy new environments. Maybe they are part of all these banker resignations and talking about the global economic environment, MSM and other global business. Maybe it is something else entirely.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
We actually havent seen the US Navy perform with its host of new and improved toys either......
Perhaps there will be some shock and awe both ways in a war with Iran.....
Still, they seem about like the same military strength as say Canada...maybe a shade more missile, and less boats, but more troops and older aircraft...
Id say they would be a pushover for an airial campaign against them, and by the time the tomahawks stopped flying,i wonder what would actually be leftt of their extra capabilities....???
If the war kicks off, i imagine an attack on Iran will look much more like the pre D Day airial bombardment across the channel.
There will be round the clock tomahawks, and airstrikes will follow up after the air defenses are degraded sufficiently......
The stealth planes too will be flying all night every night.....
I think that the plan is to keep the aircraft carriers out of missile range, and pound the snot out of everything......
Land based turn arounds circle iran now, and aircraft will be able to make double passes over the targets landing at different airbases to re arm....
The Hormuz strait is the touchy spot, and i think that the US will probably try to keep it open, but if its too expensive, they will simply concentrate on turning Iran into rubble till they say uncle.....
Besides expensive fuel for the world will make nothing but money for the rockefellers.....
And the war will being in even more money to the NWO corporations.

top topics

join