It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Anchor Shepard Smith Dying of AIDS? Is Fox News Hiding This?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

I wanted to see how the ATS community would react to this conspiracy/rumor. Which most conspiracy theories are. Apparently it's a very touchy subject, that nobody would like to talk about. If you think this is a bad rumor/conspiracy theory what ones do you think are good?

But I believe him when he says he just got sick from losing the weight.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by LErickson

I wanted to see how the ATS community would react to this conspiracy/rumor. Which most conspiracy theories are. Apparently it's a very touchy subject, that nobody would like to talk about. If you think this is a bad rumor/conspiracy theory what ones do you think are good?

But I believe him when he says he just got sick from losing the weight.

Someone being sick or not and not telling you about it is not a conspiracy. It is you feeling like someone did not share something with you so you are trashing them online for what apparently is just for kicks? Cuz you were curious? Wow.

Someone looks sick. You do not know why. You think it is a conspiracy.
You are wrong on every level at this point. Do me a favor and NEVER like or care about me if this is how you treat the ones you do.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I can't even respond to some of your stupid ignorant questions.

Some of my stupid ignorant questions are rudimentary attempts to interject some level of humor to the conversation with rhetorical questions. Not to be taken too seriously, but add enough humor to try to diffuse harsh emotions. Unfortunately my posting style is often taken out of context in reference to how it sounds in my head.

I apologize for that, sincerely.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Someone being sick or not and not telling you about it is not a conspiracy. It is you feeling like someone did not share something with you so you are trashing them online for what apparently is just for kicks? Cuz you were curious? Wow.

Someone looks sick. You do not know why. You think it is a conspiracy.
You are wrong on every level at this point. Do me a favor and NEVER like or care about me if this is how you treat the ones you do.

OK. How many times do I have to say this? I NEVER said that he had AIDS! This is an internet rumor. What's funny is the same people who are attacking me for making such a title are the same ones that were bashing me for questioning certain sensational titles given to their holy one, Ron Paul.

Do you think every journalists believe everything they write down? Of course NOT! It's their job to write news and to spread information. I thought this would be an interesting thing to talk about considering how many people hate FNC. Well, I guess I was wrong. It's always personal attacks when the post is not even personal in itself.

This is a sad state of ATS that is becoming clearer to me. Apparently there is huge bias within conspiracy theories. Only the popular ones should be talked about.
edit on 1-3-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This explains why Andrew Napolitano is now so anti Trump and why Shepard Smith is not only anti-trump but is missing a lot of days on the air in the past 3 months.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />

Shepard Smith needs a pardon for something that is coming his way. I wonder what that could be?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This explains why Andrew Napolitano is now so anti Trump and why Shepard Smith is not only anti-trump but is missing a lot of days on the air in the past 3 months.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />

Shepard Smith needs a pardon for something that is coming his way. I wonder what that could be?

Ok.

What does that have to do with a 7 year old thread claiming Smith is dying of AIDS?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join