It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny things that Animals Do For Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
First the cat that swims and now meet Li Li the dog that guards his owners bike. Do you think the animal species of the world are evolving. They certainly are doing things that prove their intelligence, if we pau attention to them. Thought you might enjoy this story. Anybody know what the currency mentioned in the story equals to in American dollars? Just curious, I certainly would not sell him for anything, or any pet I would happen to own in the future for that matter.

By Bizarre

A golden retriever has become something of a local celebrity in China for his habit of guarding his owner's bicycle.Luo Wencong does not need to buy a bike lock as his dog, Li Li, keeps such a close eye on his two-wheeler.

Locals in Nanning, capital of Guangxi Province, has renamed Li Li 'Bike Hugging Dog' because of his unusual habit.

Please visit link to read more.

www.wtfnews.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 28-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add some words

edit on 28-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: rearrange

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My pit goes crazy over the power wheel my son got. He gets right in front of the tire to attack? Lol while in motion! I chain him up now when the boy rides. Don't want him missing the tire and grabbing a leg.

Animals are funny, wonder what they think of us?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Maybe he's jealous if your son pays more attention to the bike than to him or maybe he recignizes some other kid could take it too bad they can't talk.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My pit bull huskey mix likes to climb trees! I've never met a dog who likes to climb a tree as much as her! She also likes to go down the slides at parks its hilarious!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
My neighbor's cat has taught me that I prefer dogs.

Peace

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Mayby lol I think its funny as heck though. He tried to eat the power wheel haha!
he even sleeps on his back. Weirdo.

top topics

join