It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone notice that school shootings/killings go up in the spring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It always seems like things heat up in the march-april-may months. Columbine was on 4/20, Va Tech in March, etc.

I always wondered what it is that makes it occur in those early months of the year. We just had that Ohio shooter a day ago, I would count that since its only a few days until march.

Does anyone have any theories as to why it happens in the spring? Do you think this year is going to be bad for it with the bad economy and everyone flipping out?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I'm no psychologist but I'm going to go with this... S.A.D.

Make's the most sense to me. Depression can contribute to people doing things they wouldn't normally do.

Edit to add... I'm not calling anyone who has S.A.D. a murderer. I'm just saying it could contribute to it.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Baldryck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mental illness in long suffering patients can often make serious recurrences in spring.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
School shootings happen along crossing points of a particular energy grid. Whether all or just some of the shooters are MK victims is unsure. What is known though is that these school shootings happen at the intersections of grid points and are intended to charge the grid with fear. There is more to school shootings than most people want to know.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

They say alot of things about this kids parents and grandparents but ive yet to see a photo of him with them. Just pics of him by himself. Could simply be just another Mk ultra thing that are government loves to do.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Mental illness in long suffering patients can often make serious recurrences in spring.

Do you think it has to do with the animalistic side of the human to want to procreate during this time? I thought there always has been some connection between sexuality and mental issues, and I know during the spring it naturally ramps up in all animals.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
School shootings happen along crossing points of a particular energy grid. Whether all or just some of the shooters are MK victims is unsure. What is known though is that these school shootings happen at the intersections of grid points and are intended to charge the grid with fear. There is more to school shootings than most people want to know.

I agree with this. As that one poster said "spring is the tipping/reoccurring" point. I think its certain conscious groups that sit winter out inside or something close to that and ramp up their activities in the spring. I dont think its a case of these kids just going crazy. From what ive noticed from conscious people attacking me is that it kind of falls off in the winter (maybe they dont like being out in the cold) and happens more in the spring/summer.

I always wondered why no one else could see this trend. Its pretty simple.

For the record, im pretty sure that its going to be CRAZY this year. You will see a lot of this. Best for everyone everywhere to keep their awareness heightened. TPTB dont seem to be doing anything to address the root problem (in fact they are encouraging it). If people are more aware and looking out for these types of things, we may be able to problem solve/damage control on a local public level.

I mean its not like we can rely on the ones that are creating it in the first place to protect us. Sadly.
edit on 29-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I gave you a star & flag for this.

The first thing that popped into my mind is maybe if these people felt bullied or wronged the change in the weather drives them to want to change things in their lives. I do this on a non-violent level, change my hair color, change things around my house, I try to make things brighter. Maybe their violent sprees are the only thing they feel they can do to change their lives.

Like I stated before, first thing that popped to mind, and I haven't had near enough coffee this morning. But it is something to think about.

Thanks OP!

OiO

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
When are report cards due?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

I know this was a joke, but you know whats funny? That could be a completely logical excuse.

IE: kid gets beat by his parents or something and gets bad grades as a result of bad behavior/acting out. Report cards come out and he/she is failing. Dad goes to beat he/she, he/she grabs dads gun and caps him.

Its sad that this can be looked at both a joke and serious. What has this crazy world come to?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by Cassius666

I know this was a joke, but you know whats funny? That could be a completely logical excuse.

IE: kid gets beat by his parents or something and gets bad grades as a result of bad behavior/acting out. Report cards come out and he/she is failing. Dad goes to beat he/she, he/she grabs dads gun and caps him.

Its sad that this can be looked at both a joke and serious. What has this crazy world come to?

Actually it wasnt a joke. There are many reasons I suppose, that it might happen, but if a kid feels pressured, sees his grades fail and his life going nowhere, then 1 out of 100.000 might react with a shooting. It could be a possible correlation to the time of the shootings.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Testing pressure increases around the Spring semester. State tests for accountability purposes, general stress mixed in with a young teenager that is already mentally unstable would lead to drastic measures.

Students in various states take high stakes tests that determine whether or not they graduate, pass the year, etc. While that particular student, may not have been stressed out about the test itself the amount of in school stress increases and the students begin to feel the stress of teachers and administrators, which already adds to whatever issues they may be facing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It may have something to do with brain washing. After a while some people can only take so much. Being hammered day in and day out with facts that are no more than theories puts a strain on the brain. I now know for a fact that almost everything that I learned in history was just fabricated lies that they tell us. Add in the brainwashing of wars, the monetary system, and even 911, and you have a bomb just waiting to go off.

maybe this has something to do with it? instead of just a summer break from programing maybe some kids just need a longer break halfway through?

just my opinion.

Also, it could have something to do with the fact that parents are useless. I was bullied until I stood up for myself.

new topics

top topics

join