It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney wins Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dang, that was a close one. I wanted Santorum to win just for the pure chaos. But not this time. Does this give Romney the path straight to the nomination. Or will it still be a battle. With the south coming up I think it will be a long drawn out battle.

results
edit on 28-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
can it be called winning if its vote fraud?
not to say I know this one was for sure yet,but the ones past have been shown as
ummmm
Questionable to say the least

edit FandS I hope its a good long discussion
edit on 28-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well it seems these days there is voter fraud at every turn. And thats extremely sad. But have there actually been credible allegations of fraud in this one?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Yay Romney won again, who could have ever guessed? What, did we all expect that poser Paul to actually win? His following is so small and stupid, and everyone who has a clue will vote for Romney.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I haven't heard anything about voter fraud occurring in this state yet. However, it wouldn't surprise in the least if something does come up after what happened in Maine. As a side note, the thought of Romney as President scares the crap out of me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse
JP Morgan

must be happy right now.

edit on 28-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

Yay Romney won again, who could have ever guessed? What, did we all expect that poser Paul to actually win? His following is so small and stupid, and everyone who has a clue will vote for Romney.

Was that a joke???? If so, nicely done. If not, I was about to go off with a rant on you lol

I honestly thought Santorum was going to be able to pull it off

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Yeah in the end I think Gingrich and Santorum are in it just as distractions. Their delegates will likely be forfeited to Romney anyway...

Sigh for Paul...

EDIT: Yes, it was a joke by the way--like the concept of a straw poll.
edit on 28-2-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Its become obvious that GUYS WHO LIKE ROMNEY like him because they think he is cute. If Ted Bundy were alive we could have gotten him in easy. Its been proven Mitt stands for whatever is convenient at the time. Tons of youtube videos of him flip flopping on video as well as in the msm. Like I said any male who votes for romney only did it because he thinks Romney is cute, and that is ok with me,my philosophy is like Ron Pauls "to each his own". Vote for your hottie mancrush president hahahaha...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The republican party, is doomed in 2012, and the 2012, election just shows the LACK of Intellect in America... It appears the majority of America, are now drones zombified by corporation Government.

How in the hell a stiff like Romney, gets votes in the first place for the presidency, says it all...

I mean it says it the effin all...

Oh and he won Michigan, and Arizona...

I think the preaching word smith Obama, the silver tongued lier has the next 4 years kids...

It seem as I said the voters are drones, and otherwise, numb... Lacking any Intellect or capability to know they are being lied to..

edit on 28-2-2012 by CorteZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think it's because the MSM still has a stranglehold on so many people, they watch MSNBC or Fox News etc. depending on which political religion they support and vote accordingly. Try talking to a Faux News worshipper for example about a non interventionist foreign policy and they look at you like you're insane. What do you mean don't go to war!? We got to get em there before they get us here at home! Facepalm.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Further prove that the election system is rigged.
At first before the election i never saw nor seen any internet Romney supporters

and i thought that was odd.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The government learned to rig the polls thanks to JFK who inadvertently taught the government to take over the mafia and control society at every level. Play both the good guy and the bad guy in any situation and you can always determine the outcome. Now this power is being used to make Romney the new man. Paul will be destroyed and Obamneycon will be hailed.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
LMAO

Just like he won Iowa and Maine?

I have two choices here,

I can either no longer trust our political system.
or
I can no longer trust the judgement of the majority of people in this country.

Either way, I am losing hope for any chance to experience the same freedoms allotted to my parents and grand parents.

I feel like those of my own generation have (i'm 31) got a very raw deal, getting to watch our parents do things we would one day dream of doing ourselves, only to see a those freedoms taken from us about the time we entered the real world and make something of our selves. (I feel as if we were just teased)

The last 11 years has become a big cluster **** and less and less faith are we having in this country.

Those entering the work force now, well good luck, but don't expect to have a chance in doing anything other than working for someone, because regulations and corruption has caused great monopolies on many of the competing markets.

I hope I'm wrong here, but the last frontier (the internet) is even being monopolized on now.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Who and were are these Obamney supporters? Any true Conservative will not vote for this clown.You do not run into many supporters of him on any sites like the Huff.Just checked Fox,not many supporters there either...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Didnt ron paul have over 4000 people show up at that college? lol rigged election is rigged.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Nothing happens in Politicks that wasnt allowed to......
One good thing is that i really dont detect the groundswell of Obamania that the last election produced....
Are you sure that theres not enough po ed or dissapointed Obamaniacs to swing the presidency over to the
republican side?
The frustration i am feeling with the American voters right now is incalculable.....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Further prove that the election system is rigged.
At first before the election i never saw nor seen any internet Romney supporters

and i thought that was odd.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

If your only concept of reallity is supposed internet support, you are setting yourself up to be maniplated in ways the MSM never dreamed possible.
You represent a new age of new more easily controllable sheeple with that comment.

Oh and Ron Paul keeps the streak alive, zero victories. Hurray for Michigan and Arizona.
The old fraud accusations can only be used so many times before that dead horse is beaten into oblivion.
Government is so inept at everything they attempt to do yet at the same time all the the RP supporters would like us to believe they could pull off a conspiracy involving so many people over 50 states to rig every single election against their messiah. Hahaha, dream on.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If RP stays in the race much longer, it will be obvious that his intent is only to be a spoiler. But history has been written by my much lesser men, I guess. I think that what I'll miss the most about his departure will be his eternal optimism. This has got to be his final shot at POTUS, and he's pushing 80 yo, so...goodbye horses I suppose.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Romney is going to win all of them. It's called fraud. The game is rigged. Don't you understand this yet? Santorum and Gingrich are the "other guy" thats only there to make it look like Paul has no chance. The problem is Santorum is too retarded to understand this.

God help this country.
edit on 29-2-2012 by TheAnswerTo1984 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join