It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light when it should be dark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I had this dream around 10 years ago when I was still in secondary school. I'm posting this more in the dreams category and don't consider it a prediction necessarily.

In the dream I woke at 3:33 in the morning to a bunch of excitement. I quickly jumped out of bed to investigate the cause. I ran down the hallway and realized the front door was wide open and my parents were standing out front. When I arrived at the door I quickly realized the cause of the excitement...it was not dark outside, instead it was semi-light with a strong red hue almost as if some half sun or odd sun was present projecting light. People were confused, fearful and at the first stages of panicking as more and more made the unexplained discovery. I had this dream multiple times.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I was driving through some small town in WV last year when in a flashback or something, I was still on that road but it was pitch black eventhough I new it was supposed to be daytime. Basketball-size flaming meteors were smashing into the fields all around me.

In a blink, everything was back to normal. So my version was like the inverse of yours. I hope others will share similar night for day or visa versa dreams.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I was driving through some small town in WV last year when in a flashback or something, I was still on that road but it was pitch black eventhough I new it was supposed to be daytime. Basketball-size flaming meteors were smashing into the fields all around me.

In a blink, everything was back to normal. So my version was like the inverse of yours. I hope others will share similar night for day or visa versa dreams.

That's interesting...you were awake and just had the thought occur to you? Sounds more prophetic and freaky.

My dream was more so as if the atmosphere was inflamed or there was some strange celestial object producing an abnormal strong red/orange light(when it should have been dark). Almost like a red light in a dark room for photo processing but there was more orange to the light than that. It draped across the landscape in a very eerie manner. No one could make sense of it. During the dream I felt like I understood it in some weird way.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Search for red sky prophecy, I've posted about my red sky dream

www.abovetopsecret.com...

poorly rendered vision I had, this is looking west across Seneca lake, the orange sky rose from the north and stopped, there's an eerie stillness, balls of light, the night-half of the sky has magnified planets and stars (gravitational lensing)...
edit on 1-3-2012 by Kalki11 because: added pic

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've had that recurring dream too.
At first I used to be in the atmosphere at the time. Now I get more specific reminders of parts of the bigger dream, It's always red and there's a curious feeling of huge distances.

I'll have to dream it again and see if an object caused the change in the sky.

The sky starts to change and celestial objects are really close. Most people feel like we are at the end, as I remember, but the last time I dreamnt it we were watching the sky in a place where there was paid admission!

I've had unrelated dreams where a life-force flows along the humus becoming anything, and woke feeling that everything that has died including every species could rise again, just by animation. I was happy because it felt like there was a god..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by squandered

I posted this dream at GNN ten years ago and a couple people had it too.

top topics

join