It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride Truth Hits Australian Television.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This news report makes it plain that we are being deliberately poisoned by having flouride added to our water. No bones about it, this is a clear mainstream report that also outlines some of the lethal ingredients and the effects that people have to contend with. Also uncovered is the fact it can be added to food without being labelled. That was totally new to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'd be inclined to believe that fluoride is our friend if Today Tonight confirms that it is harmful.

I can't stand that show...the idiocy sickens me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ah didn't know that. I expect it one of those things that can't be over said!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyoshi

Agreed, which is why I didn't make any snide comments about the search function.
Until this ridiculous poisoning ends it needs to be spoken about every day.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Agreed, which is why I didn't make any snide comments about the search function.
Until this ridiculous poisoning ends it needs to be spoken about every day.

Yeah comments like that are annoying as hot fresh stinky defecate. Let's send this video to our local news media. Dare you, go!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

Local media is a swear word.....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

. Also uncovered is the fact it can be added to food without being labelled. That was totally new to me.

obs of uk food propaganda bbc1 suggests this

that fluoride is in
milk and
tea

even with mineral content egs, posed as natural and a 'good thing'

news also to us processors

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes fluoride IS in tea and a heck of a lot of food.

F for posting, people need to know.

Its not a conspiracy theory, its a fact, fluoride IS poison.

EDIT: Just watched the vid, amazing to see it on the msm but the way its put accross is very non alarming, I'd like to see them show it with a red warning label flashing on the screen, I'd like to see their reporters chasing officials down the street, why are their no reporters camping outside of officials homes demanding answers? after all, you are being POISONED!!!

edit on 29-2-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have never seen this video. I'm glad it was reposted

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm not debating how poison fluoride is, but I can say that I doubt there is anywhere near enough in australian water to be worried at all. I have lived in Perth for 19 years, drink plenty of tap water and guess what... I'm completely fine. Today tonight, like most news shows will try to make a story anyway they can. I'm going to continue enjoying my white teeth, and poisoned free life.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
other than distilled water...what can be used? Some water filters say that they cannot filter out the fluoride.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acronychal
I'm not debating how poison fluoride is, but I can say that I doubt there is anywhere near enough in australian water to be worried at all. I have lived in Perth for 19 years, drink plenty of tap water and guess what... I'm completely fine. Today tonight, like most news shows will try to make a story anyway they can. I'm going to continue enjoying my white teeth, and poisoned free life.

Fluoride has only been proven to be beneficial to 1 surface (out of 5 surfaces per tooth) of 1 tooth in a study of a small amount of people, that's the best results for the argument of having fluoride in tap water.

what little benefit is allegedly found by a few researchers, in fluoridated communities, amounts to less than 1.0 Decayed Missing Filled Surfaces (DMFS) per child. There are over 100 tooth surfaces in a mouth; some studies have shown that fluoride intake is not only destructive to the enamel, but leads to increased decay rates

www.fluoridation.com...

The town I grew up in has heavily fluoridated water. I have friends who use to say, "I drink the tap water and I'm fine." They weren't "fine" though. Their motor functions have been reduced, their IQs have dropped, and some needed to have surgery recently for things that could be related to over fluoridation. Their teeth are also a hot mess.

Would any one here drink a glass of water with a baby spoon full of rat poison stirred into it? Any amount of rat poison added? Well that's what people are doing when they drink tap water, and the dosage of fluoride is completely uncontrollable.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
I'd be inclined to believe that fluoride is our friend if Today Tonight confirms that it is harmful.

I can't stand that show...the idiocy sickens me.

Are you kidding me? Do you know the dangers of mercury, lead and barium?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
OMG who cares. We all have 2 things in common we are born and eventually die. I personally don't drink tap water but I am pretty sure that the water I refill my jug with has fluoride. Fluoride is the least of our problems. I am more worried about these gas prices being $4.00....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

So your health and your life is less important than costs of gasoline?

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I didn't say that but take it for what it is. I am gonna eventually die anyway and we have been consuming fluoride forever I doubt that is how I am going to die.
Yes gas prices are more important than my health..... REALLY??

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

When your organs rot & degrade twice as fast from that slow poisoning cutting your lifespan in half, I'd say that might have something to do with your expiration date. I'll put real money on you not seeing any of that social security money from retirement if that is your apathy level about it.

Yes we all die, but it doesn't have to be when the gov't says it has to be.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

# THE GOVERNMENT......

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

FU6K THE GOVERNMENT! Damn Censors!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join