It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Internet/ATS were to exist in the 1930s, could Hitler been stopped?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This is an interesting question and there have been some interesting comments in reply...

I don't know if the internet would have stopped Hitler from achieving what he did, but I'm sure it would have made at least some positive difference... some lives saved...

The people of the world having unrestricted access to communicate and share information is not a bad thing... in fact I think it's vital if the common people of the world are going to initiate and make the changes that desperately need to be made.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
No ..

Look the zionist regime in Israel
they have killed more arabs then hitler himself

The internet didnt stop them
even if a lot of people have been condemning them
it wont stop them to continu and now to attack Iran

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
No ..

Look the zionist regime in Israel
they have killed more arabs then hitler himself

The internet didnt stop them
even if a lot of people have been condemning them
it wont stop them to continu and now to attack Iran

It probably wouldn't have stopped him, definitely not from getting him power(Ideally he would have been put in his place would have been when he just said "I'm going to take back what you took off us in WWI.(cant remember and the time to search for the two cities that changed from french to german in that time" France alone if they tried with their army would have stopped the troops at that time. But ofc the ATS members of that time would have experienced WWI in some way, they might have agreed with the non murderous way they tried to deal with it.

But if ATS were around back then a few of them would be saying "I told you this would happen"

new topics

<< 1   >>

join