It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many fat girls.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I don't really think thats something that should be discussed here to be honest. Whether she is transgendered or not, I don't think ViperDave would appreciate discussing his partners genitals in an open forum

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

really?

well maybe he shoudn't have raised the issue then.

what the hell does 'between the legs refer to then?'

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Generally speaking, whether they have a penis or a vagina.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well, OP, what a terrible thread, and how utterly superficial and disgusting to even said what you did.

I saw your other messed up thread, about fitting into a bikini. It seems you might have an obsession with body fat or weight.

70 percent of men fit? I don't know where you pulled that stat from, but that is just wrong.

Either way, terrible rant. When someone has to start ranting about obese people, i know it is the bottom of the barrel.

What a stupid thread and rant.

vvv

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Not weird at all. She is a pre op transsexual No vagina yet

My statement means I fell in love with her brain and I don't care what's between her legs

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
well as seen as it's still going on i will say my piece lol.

I've had this convo like many of you before im sure have, And very rarely will a bloke say "i love a women whos a size 6-8 i couldnt entertain anything else!" The majority of men prefer a women bigger than used in advertising And im one of them.

Occasionaly there will be a thinner lady who catches my eye ect but not often at all and usually it's only because i know them so it's a personality thing really. But im the same with blonde's and brunette's i will nearly always pick a brunette, give me 2 twins 1 brunette 1 blonde, chance's are i would pick brunette only once in a blue moon will a blonde stand out to me, And usually the blondes that do are often real brunette's lol. So to me my "perfect" partner would be 5ft 10in, brunette, size 10-14 (uk) but most off all funny,intelligent, well tbh just on my wave length .... wave length is a must without that it can be become mundane after awhile.

It's only the younger people who have this trend of being skinny (female) and wanting skinny (male) that keeps the pressure up. And these people have less experience of everyday real relationships and life in general.

And yes i am skinny im not overwait and im not the uglyest guy on the block (i hope ; / lol) i maybe unhealthy but ive not always being like that, i just have need to break my routine of not going out and eatting rubbish.

I just love real women who know how to use a body in and out of the bed, coverd or not

edit on 1-3-2012 by intuitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by trancy211

Send them all to N Korea for a 6 month stint and they 'll all come back with only skin and bones. Americans have nice food and do not have to eat rats so they grow fat. Count your blessings for the rest are all superficial.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by trancy211
It's just not fair. In the male population, i'd say the 70% of us are fit and have great posture. On the other hand, the majority of girls are unattractive and OBESE. yeah, i said it. You're fatties. Make a change. Before I strangle myself. Help! A wild noose appeared!
Anyway, I'd like to see girls are skinny enough to wear this.
How about u?

edit on 2/29/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: gratuitous reseller link removed

i almost died laughing. 70% really? i think you're being quite generous. and what's with the skinny obsession. boobs and butt! you can't have that without fat. and i don't like feeling bones when i'm having that special moment either. but that is beside the point. why are you so concerned with someone's body when it is the person's mind that means everything? if this is what you're really concerned about then i'm concerned about you.

edit on 19-3-2012 by couldbeanyone because: quoted myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join