It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many fat girls.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by clowdstalker
Stupid topic to make a thread about...keep your opinions about other peoples appearance to yourself.

Who cares.

Big, small, tall, short, w/e...what difference does it make?

Just because someone doesn't fall into the your narrow minded, pop culture infused, maladaptive, malnourished, unhealthy, airbrushed, photoshopped, MTV endorsed, Vogue Magazine defined stereotype of 'beauty' doesn't make them unworthy of living in your vanity laced, self centered, spoiled little brat cesspool of western culture.

Give me a break...

Hey ladies I have something to say to you all: BIG IS BEAUTIFUL TOO!!

And more to point, being comfortable in your own skin is the most beautiful of all.

Flaunt it!

That"s right ladies. Keep on being fata$$es! Just be comfortable in your own skin! And flex those michelins. Don't bother becoming a better person. Don't bother taking care of your own body. Just be comfortable with yourselves! Just remember this week's limited offer of 2 chicken wings for 1 pound! Buy it and you get a pounder for free! So greasy, yet so comfortable with your own skin...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetstuff
Hmm interesting, well out of the 70% of men who are 'fit', 30 % of them are aweful in bed, 10% (and that's a conservative figure) are very petite in endowment, 10% have personality disorders (narcissistic personality disorder ring a bell sweetie?) 10% don't have the intellectual capacity to make it worth our while, and that leaves what? 10% that are functional intelligent potentials for partners and lovers? Yeah I'd say it evens out in the end sweetheart.

And you are not one of the 10% btw.

We should all quote this

Because some chick said it on the internet

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lys likes skinny gurls...

but never turns down a fattie.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trancy211

Grow up child. I think you have some maturity issues lol, that or you've never had a girl and are just jelous and even if you did have a girl, i expect it wouldnt last long with that attitude. If you don't, I see why.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Stupid topic to make a thread about...keep your opinions about other peoples appearance to yourself.

Who cares.

Just because someone doesn't fall into the your narrow minded, pop culture infused, maladaptive, malnourished, unhealthy, airbrushed, photoshopped, MTV endorsed, Vogue Magazine defined stereotype of 'beauty' doesn't make them unworthy of living in your vanity laced, self centered, spoiled little brat cesspool of western culture.

Give me a break...

And more to point, being comfortable in your own skin is the most beautiful of all.

Flaunt it!

That"s right ladies. Keep on being fata$$es! Just be comfortable in your own skin! And flex those michelins. Don't bother taking care of your own body. Just be comfortable with yourselves! Just remember this week's limited offer of 2 chicken wings for 1 pound! Buy it and you get a pounder for free! So greasy, yet so comfortable with your own skin...

Don't bother becoming a better person.

Wow. That is all i can say... This thread is depressing and so are the intolerant, ignorant responses it is receiving. What has happened to people....

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I agree with OP. Why do girls nowadays have to be either fat or skinny? I rarely see normal looking girls on the street...

And to those saying "ATS people are gonna tear you a new one", you aren't actually tearing snip. It's just words on a screen.

Are you kidding? I saw a very cute looking lady who was rather chunky but very nice in the face. I got her number and that of her friend before heading home to dinner.

Admittedly, I'd had half a fifth, but still...she was very nice.

It's people like OP who screw up the terms "freedom of expression" and "be yourself".

A line from Dr. Seuss comes to mind:

"You are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."

He should have been president. At least his stuff makes more sense than half the political bs they serve on silver platters nowadays.

edit on CWednesdaypm242437f37America/Chicago29 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

I think we are talking about obesity not about prettiness.
And the OP isn't screwing up freedom of expression because freedom of expression is all about sharing pleasant BUT also unpleasant things. Freedom of expression is well and alive here.

It's good being yourself, but people should at least have some ambition to change their habits.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Who cares.

Give me a break...

Flaunt it!

That"s right ladies. Keep on being fata$$es! Just be comfortable in your own skin! And flex those michelins. Don't bother becoming a better person. Don't bother taking care of your own body. Just be comfortable with yourselves! Just remember this week's limited offer of 2 chicken wings for 1 pound! Buy it and you get a pounder for free! So greasy, yet so comfortable with your own skin...

It's not just ladies, how ignorant. Females probably take care of their bodies a lot more than men, most men don't quite care. Anyway, if they are happy with being that way what the hell is the problem? If you don't like big girls, don't go for one, simple as that.
edit on 29/2/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by clowdstalker

I agree with you, they don't have a clue.

It shows who the better people are to be honest, it's definatly not the guys throwing insults and ignorant comments around.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by jerryznv

and more chance to have a heart attack,high blood pressure and becoming a diabetic,being fat is a risk

So is being too damn skinny...runway models starving themselves and puking out every meal...that's my kind of girl...not!

Can you hear it "Honey let's go out and have a nice dinner! No baby let's not...I am just going to have to purge it anyway...let's stay in and eat apple sauce"! Sound like an ideal date?

Are you trying to make excuses because you fell bad because you are fat? If you fell bad about then change it. The story you told is redundant, people dont get fat because they go out to eat, they get fat because they are not educated on what to eat. Because of family cycles, because of addictions, its a good way to lock up those bad emotions. If you own a Ferrari your not going to put crapy gas in it. You body is like the Ferrari of the animal kingdom, learn how to tune it and what to feed it. Have more respect for your body. Its the most sacred thing on the planet.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Might be the most sacred thing on the planet, and? It's their body and they can do what they like with it. What's it to you? Does it offend you or something? It's their life and people should just stay out of it.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Who cares.

Give me a break...

Flaunt it!

That"s right ladies. Keep on being fata$$es! Just be comfortable in your own skin! And flex those michelins. Don't bother taking care of your own body. Just be comfortable with yourselves! Just remember this week's limited offer of 2 chicken wings for 1 pound! Buy it and you get a pounder for free! So greasy, yet so comfortable with your own skin...

Don't bother becoming a better person.

Wow. That is all i can say... This thread is depressing and so are the intolerant, ignorant responses it is receiving. What has happened to people....

That's right. Becoming a better person isn't only about having good morals but also about taking care of your own body that you have been blessed with.

But it must be true the saying. You never appreciate something when you've never put the work in.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What happen to the picture of what this A$$H*L3 thinks is what all women should fit into??? Before you go talking crap about plus size females you should post a picture of yourself lets see if you are what women want?????

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

Who cares.

Give me a break...

Flaunt it!

It's not just ladies, how ignorant. Females probably take care of their bodies a lot more than men, most men don't quite care. Anyway, if they are happy with being that way what the hell is the problem? If you don't like big girls, don't go for one, simple as that.

I just said ladies because he mentioned ladies. It is absolutely also a male problem. And also because this thread refers specifically to females.
The problem is certainly not ours but it is a pain to see how most females mess themselves up.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

Not going to happen, he or she is most likly suffering from his/her own issues and has decided to point the finger elsewhere, it usually is the case.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl

What happen to the picture of what this A$$H*L3 thinks is what all women should fit into??? Before you go talking crap about plus size females you should post a picture of yourself lets see if you are what women want?????

This isn't about him. Want to see his body? Message him.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by jerryznv

and more chance to have a heart attack,high blood pressure and becoming a diabetic,being fat is a risk

So is being too damn skinny...runway models starving themselves and puking out every meal...that's my kind of girl...not!

Can you hear it "Honey let's go out and have a nice dinner! No baby let's not...I am just going to have to purge it anyway...let's stay in and eat apple sauce"! Sound like an ideal date?

Are you trying to make excuses because you fell bad because you are fat? If you fell bad about then change it. The story you told is redundant, people dont get fat because they go out to eat, they get fat because they are not educated on what to eat. Because of family cycles, because of addictions, its a good way to lock up those bad emotions. If you own a Ferrari your not going to put crapy gas in it. You body is like the Ferrari of the animal kingdom, learn how to tune it and what to feed it. Have more respect for your body. Its the most sacred thing on the planet.

You fail to make any sense to me at all..."because I fell bad..." you mean "feel bad..." right?

My body is nothing like a car...much more complex...what a terrible analogy!

What is "crapy" gas? Is that like crappy gas?

You have completely taken my post out of context and confused yourself with it (not to mention you spell like a fifth grader)! Try not to do it again!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

Not going to happen, he or she is most likly suffering from his/her own issues and has decided to point the finger elsewhere, it usually is the case.

Doesn't make what he is talking about any less truer.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl

Just remember that women do the same thing. They are more likely to go for Jersey Shore knuckleheads than Big Bang Theory nerds, because Jersey Shore is buff with tans and cool voices...

But in the end, they are jerks. At least nerds bring in a fat paycheck.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I think we are talking about obesity not about prettiness.
And the OP isn't screwing up freedom of expression because freedom of expression is all about sharing pleasant BUT also unpleasant things. Freedom of expression is well and alive here.

It's good being yourself, but people should at least have some ambition to change their habits.

Exactly. She was somewhat obese, but still good-looking. That was my point.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, Trancy, to each his or her own, I guess.
Based on this and a previous thread of yours, it seems you've eliminated most women from your playing field based on looks and financial success. I'm guessing you wouldn't consider women with kids either.
I assume you're in great physical condition, have at least a bachelors degree, and a great job with awesome perks and benefits. So you don't really need a woman anyway. Good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join