It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many fat girls.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've never found myself attracted to skinny girls.
Slim girls... yeah, sometimes...
my wife, though, weighs more than I do (I'm about 75kg)... and she's the sexiest thing ever. She really is.
...and while I think that a lot of this comes down to personal taste, you also have to ask yourself... what's healthy.

Is it healthy to obssess over a woman's weight (this goes for you too, girls)? No, it isn't.
Is it healthy to desire ridiculously skinny women? No, probably not... and it's not going to earn you a whole lot of respect either; at least, if you continue to actually discriminate and be rude about "fat girls".

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
trancy211 your joking right you must be joking and with an attitude like that you must be single as-well. you have just insulted a majority of the female population with your insincere remarks

I like the well rounded girls they are real in every sense of the word. the skinny ones are like barbie dolls fake, plastic and cost way to much. so unless you have jay-z kind of money don't bother.

you know it's people like you that are the problem. how many missed opportunities for love and happiness have you had in life because of your shallowness?

and I am sure the ats girls here will rip you a new one

wow you really have bought into the media's concept of the ideal form what a sheep you are

now me personally my preference is a little different you see
I need DISCLOSURE for my own selfish reasons

img688.imageshack.us...

oh yeah baby bring it on lets make some hybrids..............................

edit on 28-2-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Is this one of those threads where the OP dumps a load on the floor, then runs for cover.......

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think so. OP hasn't been back since.
I don't get it.

It's probably the kind of performance a girl can expect from the OP in real life. WTF, and over before you get to the 3rd letter.

So funny.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well all I can say is I love me some BBW.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Because cats don't talk back

About the OP, you probably can't fit into that dress yourself, Until you can, I suggest a nice big cup of STFU.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Probably,now that I have found this thread...
I am not in a good mood and haven't decided if I should
vent on his thread or behave myself.

edit on 28-2-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hesitate to feel sorry for you. Choosing women based on their looks is as bad as a women choosing men because of their financial situation. There is so much more to women than their looks if you care enough to see. Guy's like you put us all to shame. What I look for in a woman is Humor, Intelligence, Common Sense, and an Open Mind. If a woman truly makes you happy, then she will be beautifull no matter what she looks like. With an attitude like yours you will probably stay single or end up with someone as superficial as you. I hope you enjoy lonliness because you will have it with both scenarios.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by trancy211
It's just not fair. In the male population, i'd say the 70% of us are fit and have great posture. On the other hand, the majority of girls are unattractive and OBESE. yeah, i said it. You're fatties. Make a change. Before I strangle myself. Help! A wild noose appeared!
Anyway, I'd like to see girls are skinny enough to wear this.
How about u?

Oh, there's plenty of beautiful girls out there. They're just not interested in you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

The OP has bailed...let us not drag anymore negativity to this thread!!

Another troll thread gone wild....imagine that!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I am an older gentleman and my wife and I notice often these obese women out there, even the young ones. Even the ones that are not overly fat, sag in in the posterior from lack of exercise, it is most unattractive. The upside of it is, my wife at 58 is far sexier than these young women, far more attractive, she even turns the heads of young men whom are young enough to be her sons. But no wonder, look what they have to choose from.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
OP hasn't come back...

but

is

reading

every

single

reply.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think there is a clear and distinct difference between the types of stereotypical 'fat women'.
You have the fat "Go to Wal-mart in my shorts and bra, and have everything hanging out and think I'm sexy" women.
You have the fat "I dress nicely, I take care of my skin and hair, but I still think I look ugly because I'm fat" women.
You also have the fat "I'm not fat" women.
The fat "It's hormonal" women.

Then you have the others, who ARE trying to better themselves, who ARE trying to lose weight, who DO successfully lose weight and become stunners.
I'm over weight, I go to classes at the gym multiple times a week, and I don't mean one or two if I fancy it, I mean religiously, but I'm not going to apologise to you that you wouldn't find me attractive.
In fact, I don't even care.
Knowing you felt like that, I wouldn't even consider giving you the time of day.

I hope one day your words come back to haunt you.
Your problem is that you probably try punching above your weight, ie go for the knock out girls, they turn you down, and you think you're too good for anyone else.
I wish you a VERY long life of misery and loneliness

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sure is a lotta white knighting in here

Second line

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
The upside of it is, my wife at 58 is far sexier than these young women, far more attractive, she even turns the heads of young men whom are young enough to be her sons. But no wonder, look what they have to choose from.

Maybe they are looking for a mother

Is the weight really important? I have quite a few friends who are overweight, funnily enough those are the people who i have most fun with (in a non-sexual way). I think those people are more laid-back, don't take life too seriously and just enjoy everything and that's not a cliche. I guess the normal sized and "fit" people are so concerned about their weight and look, they forgot their life and how to enjoy it, without thinking too much if this and that is unhealthy and if they rather should jump on a threadmill instead of watching a movie.

I also believe that it's genetics. Sure there are slobs who eat and eat and eat and don't take care of themself. But there are even whole countries or 'races' of people who seem to can't stay thin. Take Samoans, most of them are chubby or fat. Same goes for the so called "Latinos", the women are thin but once they get older, they become fat. Same for southern-european women. I've been to Italy more than once and most older women there are quite large. I would never blame them (besides italian housewifes are the best cooks in the world
)

I hate all this superficial thinking. "Fat is ugly". You know what's ugly? Those short-haired douchebags who think their "six pack" is impressive. More often than not they have an Ego the size of Russia, think they are the ultimate male and can get every women because they look "sexy" (Had enough of those guys hitting on me, it's disgusting every time)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I'm about 196 lbs. Work out 5 times a week every week, small portions, and cut out the junk food. Still fat. I am working on it, but I am working on it for ME. Not for losers like you who are so much more unattractive. I can lose the fat, and I will through hard work. I seriously doubt you could lose the attitude though.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by trancy211
It's just not fair. In the male population, i'd say the 70% of us are fit and have great posture. On the other hand, the majority of girls are unattractive and OBESE. yeah, i said it. You're fatties. Make a change. Before I strangle myself. Help! A wild noose appeared!
Anyway, I'd like to see girls are skinny enough to wear this.
How about u?

Nice dress. Are you willing to do the work to find a girl who will wear that dress AND think you are attractive?

Because, it seems to me that people who write things like this tend to believe they are great catches. When, in reality, they are not.

So, seriously, what do you do to attract "skinny" girls? What do you do to attract "fat" girls? Are any girls even attracted to you?

Maybe you should be the one that should get skinny enough to wear the dress. It would be easier.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

hah...I saw this the other day and got a kick out of it:
"Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep.

In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat!

WHY?"

Because cats don't whine about every. single. thing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The troll has left.
Thread closed. Mods please?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join