It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Democrats Voting For Rick Santorum In Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This may explain why Rick Santorum gets so many votes... and the reason is obvious. He is the candidate with the least chance of beating Obama, something i think anyone will agree on. Who actually likes Rick Santorum?

Also, this guy may have something to do with it in this particular case... but i am sure it has happened before in other states as well.

Dearborn Heights, Michigan (CNN) – A longtime liberal radio host asking Democratic listeners to vote for Rick Santorum in Michigan's Republican primary told CNN Tuesday he loves making mischief. After spending nearly all of his three hour program encouraging Democrats to get out and vote for Santorum Tuesday, Tony Trupiano made no apologies for his behavior.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
For the people who don't have YouTube, the video shows a Liberal radio host and a liberal woman both going to vote in the republican primaries. Their reasoning is to vote for Santorum, so that if he wins they will be protecting Obama's place as president.

Democracy at its best.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Won't they be kicking themselves if Santorum wins the nomination and then goes on t win the election in November...Not a likely scenario, but fun to speculate nonetheless

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
And that's american logic..?

I feel like, once they hear an issue which [insert candidate] is going for/against [insert issue], which is the way they want that issue to be, they immediately love him, just because of that single little issue..

the whole picture would probably be an alien world for them

edit on 28-2-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Won't they be kicking themselves if Santorum wins the nomination and then goes on t win the election in November...Not a likely scenario, but fun to speculate nonetheless

Agreed! I would personally figured that they'd want a match between the two candidates they can MOST agree with, so if something happens and their preference loses, they still win by having the next best option who will actually be in a spot to realistically address some of their main concerns: ending the wars, working to end the drug war, getting the feds out of their personal business on a range of other issues, and so forth.

With gas prices (allegedly) expected to go up to or beyond $6/gallon and the economy teetering on the brink, I definitely wouldn't be setting up an idiot as the only option when Obama takes it on the chin, fairly or no...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is what you get from chicago politicians.

They will use every trick in the book and every way to win.

I wonder what is next. the democrats voter machine rigging the republican votes to get the candidate they want to run against.

I would not put it beneath them to rig the voter machines to stop mitt for wining.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

There's nothing fun about a Santorum presidency. The guy is crazy.

new topics

top topics

join