It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightbeam from a temple message from the Gods?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"When Hector Siliezar visited the ancient Mayan city of Chichen Itza with his wife and kids in 2009, he snapped three iPhone photos of El Castillo, a pyramid that once served as a sacred temple to the Mayan god Kukulkan. A thunderstorm was brewing near the temple, and Siliezar was trying to capture lightning crackling dramatically over the ruins.
In the first two images, dark clouds loom above the pyramid, but nothing is amiss. However, in the third photo, a powerful beam of light appears to shoot up from the pyramid toward the heavens, and a thunderbolt flashes in the background."-Excerpt from Yahoo Article

Iphone Lightbeam message from the Gods?

What do you think it is? I saw this and thought it was chilling. This was taken 3 yrs ago tho and IF it was taken this year, it would more significance. I don't know weither this was a camera glitch or a sign. I would like to hear opinions from people who investigate and research these things better than me. Any1?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
sorry a mod can delete if they like. I just searched and saw a thread on this. My apologies

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Flag for your efforts.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I believe the pyramids are real energy devices. That could light up the entire sky, possibly shield and do a lot more. Possibly power the entire world.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Before skeptics says it is a hoax, a photoshopped image, because if the beam are real, why is it not illuminating inside the upper chamber of the temple. But now even NASA says it is a real pic, but it is just a light glitch.

If indeed it was just a glitch, why the heck the beam stopped perfectly on top of the pyramid?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Do you think it's possible the photo might be photoshoped?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

was this taken on a cell phone tho? i heard you can't really do that with a cell phone

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newz2387

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

was this taken on a cell phone tho? i heard you can't really do that with a cell phone

any image file can be opened in photoshop regardless of its orgin

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Mr Op I think it is better if posted in Breaking Alternative news, alot of people would read your thread there.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Flag for your efforts.

Same here.
I would love it to be true, I'd probably camp there for a long time

But nowadays we can't trust pics anymore, or even videos... The truth is out there, but we'll never know it from a picture...
edit on 28-2-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
Mr Op I think it is better if posted in Breaking Alternative news, alot of people would read your thread there.

took your advice, thanks!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

anyone use the search function anymore

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thread closed.

Discussed HERE

Discussed HERE

ATS SEARCH

edit on February 28th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join