It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Information About Your TV Service Due to Satellite Sun Outages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
First off, anyone still watching television deserves to get their services zapped but........what I found interesting about this is, in their short intro explaining what this is, they say this happens twice a year. Spring and Fall. Now....I don't mean to split hairs but isn't February 28th still winter?

The more I see bizarre weather, unnatural untimely events (solar cycle-24 late by two years) satellites crashing, magnetic poles moving, birds falling, 2000 dolphins jumping, planes spraying, Earth booming and the Sun going through massive convulsions and this being 2012 and all....... the more I cannot dismiss that MAYBE another celestial body is entering into our inner solar system bringing in a lot of debris and affecting the Sun.

Because once you just CONSIDER this a remote possibility the more the pieces start fitting together and making crazy sense.

optimum.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Clearly you don't realise that 3 out of 4 years, today the 29th of February would be the 1st of March...in other words.

SPRING

And really..what's a day? The seasons don't have a calender.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
With the sat TV birds geo-fixed, twice a year the Sun is directly behind the sat relative to your rcvr dish. The solar radiation overpowers the sat radiation. There are a few days before and a few days after the exactly positioned event that mark so close, that those dates/times too will most likely have the sat radiation overpowered by the Suns radiation.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Clearly you don't realise that 3 out of 4 years, today the 29th of February would be the 1st of March...in other words.

SPRING

And really..what's a day? The seasons don't have a calender.

Where exactly is your argument? March 1? Yeah okay Chad.

You have a point. I should've thought this through. Glad you straighten it out. Glad you're on board. March 1st is Spring.

Excellent work. May I call you Sherlock Chad?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
With the sat TV birds geo-fixed, twice a year the Sun is directly behind the sat relative to your rcvr dish. The solar radiation overpowers the sat radiation. There are a few days before and a few days after the exactly positioned event that mark so close, that those dates/times too will most likely have the sat radiation overpowered by the Suns radiation.

Not questioning why this is happening. Questioning when this is happening.

Early and late doesn't seem to matter anymore.
So when the Sun rises 3 days early in Greenland....it's okay.
And when the Sun is off by 2 years for solar cycle 24...that too is okay.
And when birds migrate too early that's fine.
And when Spring related occurrences happen, like this satellite, it's okay they start early too.

Early? Late? Who cares anymore? We'll just round everything off from now on.

Okay now. I will refrain from worrying. Everything is copacetic and a-okay.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I remember this, i work in telecommunications and this time last year we had the same thing happen, i think that is what it said anyways, or it somehow got knocked out of its orbit so a bunch of channels were down.

Not too big of a deal, most tv is junk anyways
, Maybe the sun is sending us a message (dont watch crap tv?)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Because of the sun outage that is happening on February 29th, you think something is influencing the sun...

This is the up and down of it, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Because of the sun outage that is happening on February 29th, you think something is influencing the sun...

This is the up and down of it, right?

Again NO!!!! (that felt good)

My concern or curiosity is why is this starting in the winter??? I don't give a shingle if it's Feb 28, 29 or March 1 much to your comedic chagrin. That is not my quandary.

You are SO quick to attack that you don't even know what or why you're attacking.

Spring is March 21-June 20

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Seems there is no specific time for these outages EXCEPT that it occurs before the spring equinox.

Outages from February 24th 2010:

www.tsq.com...&%20Sun%20Outages%202010.pdf

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
the more I cannot dismiss that MAYBE another celestial body is entering into our inner solar system bringing in a lot of debris and affecting the Sun.

Because once you just CONSIDER this a remote possibility the more the pieces start fitting together and making crazy sense.

You're starting to specialize in Nibiru-related doom.

First the chemtrail spraying to hide the sky so we don't see dear Destroyer approach. Now we can't watch TV because Planet X is causing the sun to burp.

Go Nibiru Go!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We got a message here from our cable company last week about losing signal periodically for a couple days due to something with the sun...no worries though...hasn't happened yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

here in canada spring arrives around march 21! and yes the weather is nuts,we still have no snow,and its gonna be 11 degrees out in 2 days! (55 degrees f. for you yanks)
this is canada!!!! no snow?!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
More validity to my concerns that things are out of sync. That's is the purpose to this thread.

Venus' day gets even longer as its spin slows

www.bbc.co.uk...

So please don't say this in my imagination. The fact that "Spring" is starting March 1st to me, is not normal

edit on 28-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
We got a message here from our cable company last week about losing signal periodically for a couple days due to something with the sun...no worries though...hasn't happened yet.

No worries but that doesn't mean be dismissive and not pay attention to the whole (not saying this to you specifically
)

I naturally think in 'entirety' and always see if there are common traits, patterns or synchronicity.
I simply can't compartmentalize all this wackiness.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

No worries but that doesn't mean be dismissive and not pay attention to the whole (not saying this to you specifically
)

I naturally think in 'entirety' and always see if there are common traits, patterns or synchronicity.
I simply can't compartmentalize all this wackiness.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

Your right...no reason to dismiss it at all...I think I've read almost every thread on ATS about CME's, solar flares, solar storms, etc...just to learn a bit about it!

Something to keep an eye on for sure!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

the more I cannot dismiss that MAYBE another celestial body is entering into our inner solar system bringing in a lot of debris and affecting the Sun.

You're starting to specialize in Nibiru-related doom.

First the chemtrail spraying to hide the sky so we don't see dear Destroyer approach. Now we can't watch TV because Planet X is causing the sun to burp.

Go Nibiru Go!

I believe there might be a connection. And personally, I don't see Nibiru as something bad.
In fact, I welcome it so maybe this Human madness will stop. We're absolutely positively spinning out of control. Don't believe? Look around!
So just for edification and cliff-notes purposes: Nibiru good. Humanity bad.

PS Television PROGRAMMING is undeniably part of the problem! I suggest you get familiar with Edward Bernays (Sigmund Freud's nephew) Here I'll help ya

Clearly we're not on the same page let alone, same volume so...you do your thing. And I'll happily do mine.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Not my video but this is what I was trying to convey earlier. See? I'm not alone!

www.youtube.com...

Seems a lot of things are 'off'.
And now Venus is slowing down.

Noooooooooooooooooo. Nothing strange here. Carry on!

Hey, this satellite might not be the smoking gun. In fact, it might not be anything, but I think it prudent to THINK about all that is happening which no one is publicly connecting.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I believe there might be a connection. And personally, I don't see Nibiru as something bad.
In fact, I welcome it so maybe this Human madness will stop. We're absolutely positively spinning out of control. Don't believe? Look around!
So just for edification and cliff-notes purposes: Nibiru good. Humanity bad.

PS Television PROGRAMMING is undeniably part of the problem! I suggest you get familiar with Edward Bernays (Sigmund Freud's nephew) [url=http://www.youtube.com

Much like the typical doom-merchants who crave the STHF, you and all your loved ones are expected to survive. Yes, yes, humans are terrible and the re-set button needs to be slammed to end the atrocities.

But of course, your children, and their children, and all of your friends will undoubtedly survive. Of course. Yes, this is a good thing. Bring it on!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Clearly we're not on the same page let alone, same volume so...you do your thing. And I'll happily do mine.

Fair enough and obviously true.

I don't automatically distrust every single human being in even the most remote facet of government or authority. I don't believe nor crave a never-ending series of doomsday scenarios to come and wipe out humanity. I don't believe in the Matrix, awakening, cleansing, new age hippie #, or 99% of the words of Wilcock, Icke, Lucas, Terrell, Masters, Leider, Hoagland, Sitchin, and so on and so on.

I don't believe Nibiru exists and is heading this way. I don't believe the Chinese are amassing troops in Mexico for a land invasion of the U.S. I don't believe that HAARP is causing tsunamis and some douche college kid in Australia knows about it ahead of time. I don't believe the moon has bases on it, is upside down, or behaving abnormally (though I do believe we went there). I don't believe the Illuminati is closing ranks and will soon begin instituting the NWO. Just browse ATS for 20 minutes and fill in the rest of my list. And in this regard, I do believe the internet has made it far too convenient for people to be hysterical and harness their inner bat# insanity.

But you're right. I'll go my way and live ulcer and worry free because the world's not ending. You are more than welcome to go the other direction. Pepto is your friend.
edit on 28-2-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join