It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is and where does the Imagination come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Before I create a painting or think about it - I get a picture in my minds eye of it - ie I imagine it.
Though most often in the hours of process in manifesting my imagined picture upon canvas I fall short of that imagined picture which came in a flash.
As Thoth said the Cosmos is the thoughts of it's Creator

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Before I create a painting or think about it - I get a picture in my minds eye of it - ie I imagine it.
Though most often in the hours of process in manifesting my imagined picture upon canvas I fall short of that imagined picture which came in a flash.

And the Thoughts of the Creator is the Cosmos.

Everything is Relative to SourCe and SourCe is Relative to Everything.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Ribbit

Yep sounds good to me.
So if the source is responsible for creating the Cosmos and so us then our imagination is a Source given gift so we may know of it and it's wonders/creations - The source sure does have a big imagination and dare I say - Heart

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Ribbit

Yep sounds good to me.
So if the source is responsible for creating the Cosmos and so us then our imagination is a Source given gift so we may know of it and it's wonders/creations - The source sure does have a big imagination and dare I say - Heart

I see it as the Heart of a Mother who knows the truth about Peter Pan.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Let me compare a fact from electronics physics. When you have a non-linear device such, as a diode, and you feed 2 frequencies through it, the out is 4 primary frequencies. The 2 originals, their sum, and their subtraction result. This is how radio frequency discrimination and mixers work in radio receivers and transmitters.

In the non-linear neurons of the brain, as two, or more currents flow through them, the original frequency currents pass through, but also their sums and their differences comes out. Newness of thought signals that never existed before. Things now exist in your mind that no one has ever witnessed, including yourself.

It's not a distortion, but a means of expansion into newness. Evermore Newness is one of the founding principles for the Universe to exist at all.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit

Yep sounds good to me.

Ribbit

Interesting how you didnt type eYe instead of 'I' as you did in your OP. So that tells me you went out of your way to type 'eYe' in the OP and I dare say the whole way you type is not your 'normal' way of typing. Says a lot about your personality

As for your question. I dont know WHAT the imagination is but I do know where mine comes from.

Like all information im conscious of, it comes from outside and them I make it my own by personalizing it with my own symbols and meanings. This is then expressed outwards as my individuality which is then again absorbed by others and re expressed with their own personality. Its a feedback loop of energy in and out with slight differences based on the points of perspective unique to the position in space and time of the observer of the event in question. So as time goes on the nature of imagination should increase in complexity as long as signal is not interrupted or reset.

How did it all start and who started it is any ones guess. My guess is the creator was the first with an imagination which is what this reality is made of, god pure imagination. If you believe in a creator you cannot believe that a supreme being could create something that posses a capability it doesn't posses. But then again i could be wrong

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Let me compare a fact from electronics physics. When you have a non-linear device such, as a diode, and you feed 2 frequencies through it, the out is 4 primary frequencies. The 2 originals, their sum, and their subtraction result. This is how radio frequency discrimination and mixers work in radio receivers and transmitters.

In the non-linear neurons of the brain, as two, or more currents flow through them, the original frequency currents pass through, but also their sums and their differences comes out. Newness of thought signals that never existed before. Things now exist in your mind that no one has ever witnessed, including yourself.

It's not a distortion, but a means of expansion into newness. Evermore Newness is one of the founding principles for the Universe to exist at all.

what are the odds that 2 people would post the same concept expressed in 2 different ways at the exact same time? I like your analogy of sound waves and frequencies I believe its all a feed back loop.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

But is expansion into newness, true newness, if that new area is what was once the oldness?

Can oldness become newness?
We know it werks the other way around, sew does it werk in reverse as well?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Ribbit

Yep sounds good to me.

Ribbit

Interesting how you didnt type eYe instead of 'I' as you did in your OP. So that tells me you went out of your way to type 'eYe' in the OP and I dare say the whole way you type is not your 'normal' way of typing. Says a lot about your personality

As for your question. I dont know WHAT the imagination is but I do know where mine comes from.

Like all information im conscious of, it comes from outside and them I make it my own by personalizing it with my own symbols and meanings. This is then expressed outwards as my individuality which is then again absorbed by others and re expressed with their own personality. Its a feedback loop of energy in and out with slight differences based on the points of perspective unique to the position in space and time of the observer of the event in question. So as time goes on the nature of imagination should increase in complexity as long as signal is not interrupted or reset.

How did it all start and who started it is any ones guess. My guess is the creator was the first with an imagination which is what this reality is made of, god pure imagination. If you believe in a creator you cannot believe that a supreme being could create something that posses a capability it doesn't posses. But then again i could be wrong

Excellent points!

How could We, the humans, possess anything the Creator doesn't possess? Sew then, does that werk in reverse?

I sure hope sew!

Ribbit

Ps: I use phonetics all the time.
Sew my werds are kNot always spelled according to Websters, but rather, they are spelled according to the abridged pocket version of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Ribbit

The Universe is all in-between the Source and the Destination. The two infinite Poles. The Source is also the Destination depending on your perspective. But to cut into that Mobius strip and establish a start point (us finites require that to formulate linear thought, thus understanding), The Source (not the start) for the Universe is the implosive HALF of infinite expanse (as a kinetic structure). The Destination is the ONE infinitely kinetic (angular and rate), infinitesimal Singularity. Time as a material of current is what floods spherically down and inward as an evermore implosion toward this Destination.

The "problem" is there is an infinite Impedance in the current path. (Thankfully because there would be no infinitesimal duration string of instances at Planck frequency we label "the present"). When pure time current impacts the Impedance (Caused by the infinite kinetics of the ONE Singularity and is the set of existence that is the "flight path" of where that Singularity IS NOT. A created infinite non-existence since absolute non-existence self annihilates)

Time current (as all the future) impacts the Impedance causing the current to stop and convert into voltage. This "voltage" is the spatial dimension of width. As infinite time converts into infinite space, the time component is reduced to zero (the first creation of zero anything) so it exists for an infinitesimal duration, thus infinite width (the present) implodes back into being the default as the current of time (all the past). Then time continues on it's merry way spherically down and inward from everywhere, toward everywhere, existing as "the underworld", toward the Singularity (that is engaged in infinite angular and rate kinetics).

It is the Singularity in "flight", where that Singularity IS as a component of the "flight path" that upholds the infinite expanse as an existence. This is the dimension of height. The impact of time on to the Impedance produces the dimension of width. The Singularity itself withholds the dimension of depth. All 3 spatial dimensions. All because the Singularity exists and what is imposed upon it.

Why is the maddest thing ever. Its all so omnipresence can be true to Self and exist absolutely everywhere which includes inside the self-annihilating absolute non-existence. The drive to "go there" by omniscience is infinite spherical division that in the Singularity. All this because omniscience decided to go on a road trip, couldn't get there, so It made an infinite non-existence by moving that Singularity. Which also made the expanse, time, the cherished Impedance (infinite non-existence and "the present"), width and depth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

But is expansion into newness, true newness, if that new area is what was once the oldness?

Ribbit

There is modulation (new from old) and demodulation (old from new). Non-linear devices, such as brain neurons do both. A neuron is a quantum computer structure that contains both "equations" at the same time. Our senses provide the "numbers" that are plugged into those "equations". Also other regions of the brain provide other "numbers" that are plugged into those "equations". Recent news is touting how IBM is so close to a true quantum bit structure for a quantum computer when our skulls are packed with them.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Ribbit

There is modulation (new from old) and demodulation (old from new). Non-linear devices, such as brain neurons do both. A neuron is a quantum computer structure that contains both "equations" at the same time. Our senses provide the "numbers" that are plugged into those "equations". Also other regions of the brain provide other "numbers" that are plugged into those "equations". Recent news is touting how IBM is so close to a true quantum bit structure for a quantum computer when our skulls are packed with them.

If the contents of our skulls are sew amazing, can you imagine what God's/Source's Brain is like?

That Brain/Computer is comprised of all the finite CPU's that continually replicate from Source.

WE aren't just growing in size but in computing power as well.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings."
What if the Fat Lady is God/Source, our Mother? What if the vibrations in All, is Her voice? If that was the case, then She never stops singing!

I AGREE
and that would mean she has an Eternal voice that never stops reaching out thru the Cosmos to us ALL* to send us ALL* the POSITIVE VIBRATIONS to BEHAVE like good creations and RECOGNIZE that if some from one side of this lil universe hear her and others from another side hear her then WE ALL* must have some consistant collective connection with the Creator/God/Source.

But look at the humor in the saying. WE the Souls, the true Children of God/Source, are behind that saying, so WE is poking fun at God/Source.

In a way I can understand that, but I dont think WE who do say the comment really understand that it may be related to the Source/god/Creator so its not being done to disrespect, I think its more just a comment being made w/o deep thought of who may it be speaking of.

If WE can poke fun at God/Source, that tells me that WE know the truth, that there's nothing better than a Laugh when you have no other appendages.
Could you IMAGINE what it would feel like to be an orb of Pure Energy and have the Giggles?

lol I just may
I can see the orb bouncing around as it sways with laughter

This Matrix is truly a TragiComedY!

Ribbit

I agree this Matrix does have its ups and downs and makes you think what was the intent of the designer other then to help many energies learn to interact better befor being released into actual reality or EXISTENCE phase past LIFE and DEATH cycles of ALL*
Take care ButtUglyToad

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

"It ain't over till the fat lady sings."
What if the Fat Lady is God/Source, our Mother? What if the vibrations in All, is Her voice? If that was the case, then She never stops singing!

I AGREE
and that would mean she has an Eternal voice that never stops reaching out thru the Cosmos to us ALL* to send us ALL* the POSITIVE VIBRATIONS to BEHAVE like good creations and RECOGNIZE that if some from one side of this lil universe hear her and others from another side hear her then WE ALL* must have some consistant collective connection with the Creator/God/Source.

But look at the humor in the saying. WE the Souls, the true Children of God/Source, are behind that saying, so WE is poking fun at God/Source.

In a way I can understand that, but I dont think WE who do say the comment really understand that it may be related to the Source/god/Creator so its not being done to disrespect, I think its more just a comment being made w/o deep thought of who may it be speaking of.

If WE can poke fun at God/Source, that tells me that WE know the truth, that there's nothing better than a Laugh when you have no other appendages.
Could you IMAGINE what it would feel like to be an orb of Pure Energy and have the Giggles?

lol I just may
I can see the orb bouncing around as it sways with laughter

This Matrix is truly a TragiComedY!

Ribbit

I agree this Matrix does have its ups and downs and makes you think what was the intent of the designer other then to help many energies learn to interact better befor being released into actual reality or EXISTENCE phase past LIFE and DEATH cycles of ALL*
Take care ButtUglyToad

NAMASTE*******

But what if there's never a Release?

What if WE the Souls are trapped in God's/Source's mYnd forever?

What if WE the Souls occupy a specific "spot" in God's/Source's mYnd for an eternity and from there, interact with one another consciously, instead of physically?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thought IS.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
Thought IS.

Amen!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Amen and Awoman too
Thought is was and ever shall be
ps You just cant stop it as soon as one thought is got rid of another just pops up

edit on 2-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Amen and Awoman too
ps You just cant stop it as soon as one thought is got rid of another just pops up

Thought makes the Universe go-round and the Imagination fuels the trip.

Ribbit

edit on 2-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Amen and Awoman too

Ribbit

edit on 2-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

Why is the truth so simple and fun

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Amen and Awoman too

Ribbit

Why is the truth so simple and fun

The Daisy answers that one.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join