It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains Of Pentagon and PA 9/11 Victims Went To Landfill!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
content.usatoday.com...

Some unidentified remains of Sept. 11 victims at the Pentagon and Shanksville, Pa., were incinerated and sent to a landfill, the Pentagon announced today.

The revelation follows a new Defense Department review of the mortuary operations at Dover Air Force Base. The exact number of victims is not clear. The Pentagon said only that "several portions of remains" were involved, The Washington Post says.

The review followed a Post investigation last fall that disclosed the Dover mortuary had disposed of incinerated portions of remains of troops killed in Iraq and Afghanistan in a Virginia landfill.

Seriously...

What... The... Hell...

I don't know what to say about this...

I mean...

How... Why...?

So many questions and feelings right now.
edit on 28-2-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Profoundly inappropriate.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Profoundly inappropriate.

Profoundly illegal.
A lot of people need to go to jail.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

I was half way listening to the news yesterday, and heard a blip on this. For some reason, I thought they referred to the terrorists themselves...those who piloted the planes.

But sadly no. This is horrible.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
From what I have heard, this also happened with remains from the twin towers, however it gets even worse than that. Some remains were actually used to FILL IN POTHOLES.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovebringer

Yikes. Where did you read that? Link?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lovebringer
From what I have heard, this also happened with remains from the twin towers, however it gets even worse than that. Some remains were actually used to FILL IN POTHOLES.

I haven't heard about the pothole thing.. But I know that some remains were definitely send to landfill from the WTC.
They were collecting scrap and debris with heavy earth moving equipment, so it would be impossible to be precise and to remove little bits here and there.
Considering that steal was melted into a magmas state, you could imagine that bodies would be unidentifiable in most cases. None the less what they did is 100% illegal, immoral, disgusting and a lot of people need to be held accountable for this and many other things on that day.. Needless to say 911 itself.

You cannot just remove bodies and evidence from a crime scene, everybody knows that.

None the less a lot of people wont care and these people will continue to get away with this horrible crap.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Is it a real surprise to learn just how much we mean to the Government? This has been going on for years. What's next, we burn Qurans in Afghanistan? Oh wait....

You only get disappointed when you expect to much.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that the American government gives to hoots about you or your loved ones.

They want you to believe they do, but sadly the could give a flying you know what about you or those that they kill.

Where all nothing to them. We amount to nothing to them. Why bother with a proper burial or ceremony when they can burn the remains and throw you into the local garbage heap.

Yes many people were unidentifiable, But couldnt they have spent a little money they are so fond of printing and do a dna test to locate a family members remains.

Nope burn ya once burn ya twice and in ya go. Dont look at what their saying look at their actions. They speak louder than words.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Haites

Do you honestly believe that the American government gives to hoots about you or your loved ones.

No, I don't. When I see governments attacking their own people in the middle east - I might have a moment of relief.

But then I tell myself "don't you dare think for one minute that couldn't happen here."

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

I was half way listening to the news yesterday, and heard a blip on this. For some reason, I thought they referred to the terrorists themselves...those who piloted the planes.

But sadly no. This is horrible.

I also think so.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I remember reading a thread on ATS a few months ago.
it was about Americas war dead being sent to a landfill site.
Yep here it is, 2000 bodies...geez

www.abovetopsecret.com
edit on 28-2-2012 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

top topics

join