It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Animal Carcass Found Near Salta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
New testimony regarding the presence of a strange hairy biped, sporting long claws and of an unusual ferocity, were added to the long list of accounts that the police have gathered in this city, after the judge of the court of instruction, Mario Dilascio, mandated a formal investigation on the subject this month.

Perhaps an escaped Baboon? Really not sure what to make of it. Heres the link:

www.paranormalnews.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
humm interesting , shame there isnt any pictures though...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah, that makes me a bit suspicious.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This would fit great in our new crypto-zoology forum!

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Strange Hairy Biped Terrorizes Family In Salta

Patricio Salda�o, custodian of the municipal garbage dump, and his family, had quite a fright on February 26: at 22:00 hours, alerted by the barking of his 30 hounds, who ran furiously from one side to the other in the vicinity of a pig pen, Lighting a flashlight, he went out to investigate.

"I couldn�t believe it. Less than 10 meters away was that strange hairy animal that people have reported, standing on two legs. It was like an enormous monkey. It made no noise--it just looked at me fixedly with his red eyes and every so often moved his powerful arms to frighten my dogs, who were harrassing it but not attacking.

"The beast, belonging to a species that I had never seen in books, had nails as long as daggers, which shined in the light." Patricio is 62 year old and has been in charge of the municipal dump for 15. He lives there with his wife, three male children, an eight year old daughter and a four year old granddaughter.

When the encounter occured, he was in the company of his wife and the girls. "I didn�t believe the story everyone�s talking about," he stated, referring to eyewitness claims about having been attacked in Arroyo Salado, 6 km east of the town center.

"But some days ago a man came around these parts to ask me if I had seen a colt that he�d lost. Later I found out that it was discovered hereabouts, dead and devoured. That�s why when the dogs barked, I thought about the pigs. And it dawned on me that it could be an old puma. But there it was: quiet and looking at me intently. Suddenly, it turned on a heel and began to walk away."

"It was an animal, but it walked like a man." Salda�o said that his wife and the two girls were also able to see the creature from a distance. "I�ve told them not to go out at night or wander away from the house."

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What new Cryptozoology forum???

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just kiddin' T-51, a few of us have suggested a crypto-zoology forum in the past, but I guess we dont have enough interest on the topic for its own forum.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I know that. I started the thread
. Id rather have a crypto forum than an ancient civilizations forum
. Theres just more to post with a Cryptozoology forum. Oh well!

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
awww, isnt he cute!

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Or a dog with the jaw unhinged from the car strike?

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Looks like a very hair wolverine to me. Or it is just some guy's dog. That body looks so familar to me. Where have I seen it before???

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Its limbs and face look like a primates. But the hair. Theres so much of it. Strange. Definitley not a cat or dog.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Not a wolverine either. Cant be.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Scott Peterson trying to evade the law?

new topics

top topics

join