It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Forewarning in Hollywood Films?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I love these sarcasm threads, can you imagine if someone thought this was real ?

LOL !

I mean the batman one made me literally giggle

thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How about "Flight of the Condor" CIA headquarters was in the twin towers.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

debunker, the date has another meaning, besides nineleven.
don't play dumb, debunker. it just doesn't suit you.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It annoys me when people claim there is all this evidence and foreshadowing in movies. Maybe it is just me, but if there was prior knowledge or a planned attack by the US, I doubt they would think "hey lets put a bunch of 9/11 references in movies in the years before the attack. that way after it happens people can kick themselves for not seeing the warning signs." As someone mentioned, pick any number and you'll certainly be able to find them in multiple films. 9 and 11 are probably the easiest to do this as well because it is the United States emergency number.

I will admit the one that I did take a second glance at was Independence Day, but nevertheless my opinion hasn't changed.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by SolidGoal
Hi everyone.

One more.
In "The Big Lebowsky", when the dude buys his milk with a check,
it is dated "September 11th '91".
Might be irrelevant but still a funny coincidence.

That is very sinister. I had a 1991 calender with Sept 11 on it too.

I know, its quite crazy.
Now that I think about it, all my calendars had Sept. 11th on it.

The horror !!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by Varemia

I suppose repeatedly calling me debunker makes you feel better in some way. I'm sure there's some magical meaning to the numbers 9/11, but I'm a man of science, not faith. Humans have a history of finding significance in places where there would be none had the number not been famous already.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by Varemia

I suppose repeatedly calling me debunker makes you feel better in some way. I'm sure there's some magical meaning to the numbers 9/11, but I'm a man of science, not faith. Humans have a history of finding significance in places where there would be none had the number not been famous already.

no, bruv, stop acting like a little child. you ARE a debunker. wtf?
what seems to be the problem? don't tell me you are one of those
oversensitive liberal puddings and that words like "debunker" are
"insulting" your indigo inner-child!?

also, you seem to be a man "of lies and deceit, sprinkled with conformity
AND sheer stupidity", but hey i prefer calling you "a debunker" instead.

stay strong, debunker. all "scientific" and #.
edit on 14-3-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Funny thing is to the rest of the world it would be 11/9, as its only Americans who insist on incorrectly formatting the date.

Why no examples of this number in international films?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence
On the day of September 11th, 2001, 4 planes were allegedly hijacked to cause tremendous damage to the infrastructure of the United States of America. Two of these planes allegedly hit the Twin Towers in Manhattan. I am putting forth the theory that someone or a group of people had specific foreknowledge that these events would occur on 9/11. I also think that certain films produced by Hollywood make specific mention of the date of the attacks before they occurred. I have sorted these films by the date they were released.

Independence Day (Released 1996, July 2nd)
The plot of the movie features a fictional alien invasion of the Earth. One of the main characters is an archetypal "computer geek" who deciphers an alien broadcast which has a countdown of 9 Minutes, 11 Seconds.

Can all of these numbers be a coincidence?

not only is it 9 minutes and 11 seconds but its nine minutes 11seconds and 01 milliseconds or 9/11/01 duh duh duuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmmm CONSPIRACY

also king james cambridge edition:

JOBS 9:11
Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.

ie. terrorists walk freely amongst you but you dont notice them thus able to sneak on teh planes and blow stuff up and all.

turns out the this conspiracy goes back some 1600years!!!!! (or whenever the bible was first written.)
edit on 14-3-2012 by choos because: wrong photo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think all those things are just co-incidence, except for the lone gunmen episode. With regards to numbers themselves (911) I think the 11 is symbolic of the towers and the 9 represents an upside down bomb, or some kind of representation of destruction, like they were going to '9' the '11's. Probably not the only reason they picked the date, but I reckon if they had to cancel and reschedule for another date 11 probably would of been in there.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
the oldest one yet glen ford stared in it, Evening in Byzantium is a 1978 television movie, you guessed it terrorist hijack air planes to attack the US, with nukes, now what if they did it, in the future with the help of Iran lets do some numbers 1+9,(7+8) =1+0= 1
15= 1+5=6= 6,
78 +10,= 88
88+10=98
98+3 =2001
2+0+0+1
= 2+3 +1 = 6
2+0+0+1= 3 x 2=6
= 666 do you see how that is done? now for when the next when will be 9 11 2001= 9+1 10
10+1=11
2+0+0+1 =3 = 10+11+3= 24 24 years from 9/11 2001 in the year 2025 or so does the math say if you believe in it

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's not that hard, after the fact, to find all sorts of coincidental combinations of numbers.

What you are really after in the "barn scene" in "A Long Kiss Good Night".

That is where you will find out not only who is responsible but why.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The "911" reference in Enemy of the State is more than mere synchronicity, more than coincidence, for this reason: seconds after the older guy's name and birthdate are communicated, as the OP tells us, the fellow's secret hideout explodes and burns. That tells me it was a plant - get that "911" implanted in our collective subconsciousness, and we all become Manchurian Candidates. We are the MK Ultra generation.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I agree that the simpsons and the matrix images are definitely eerie, but the rest are definitely just coincidences

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Funny thing is to the rest of the world it would be 11/9, as its only Americans who insist on incorrectly formatting the date.

Why no examples of this number in international films?

Fully agree the backwards date thing is so annoying.

Whats even wierder is that 11/9 is one day before my fathers birthday and 9/11 is one day after mine

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

whathappenedoverthere
IMHO all are coincidental except:

The Simpsons

The Enemy of the State

The Matrix

I'm with you on the Enemy of the State one.
I watched it again today and it talked of code words being monitored like 'allah',
Hackman also spoke of blowing up a building due to a telephone call.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join