It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Forewarning in Hollywood Films?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
On the day of September 11th, 2001, 4 planes were allegedly hijacked to cause tremendous damage to the infrastructure of the United States of America. Two of these planes allegedly hit the Twin Towers in Manhattan. I am putting forth the theory that someone or a group of people had specific foreknowledge that these events would occur on 9/11. I also think that certain films produced by Hollywood make specific mention of the date of the attacks before they occurred. I have sorted these films by the date they were released.

Batman (Released 1989, June 23rd) (Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes and 5 seconds into the film)
Michael Keaton visits Vicki Vales apartment. Her door number is 9, and directly below are two black bars to arrange 9/11.

Gremlins 2 The New Batch (Released 1990, June 15th)
TV reporters are interviewing a New York city cop. Their microphones show that they are from channels 9 and 11.

Problem Child (Released 1990, July 27th)
The street address for one of the houses is 911.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day (Released 1991, July 3rd)
A young John Connor is being chased by two Terminators throughout the city of Los Angeles. The chase sequence leads to a flood control channel which is underneath a bridge. The bridge has a clearance height for vehicles of 9 Feet, 11 Inches.

Se7en (Released 1995, September 22nd) (Time: 1 hour, 27 minutes, and 52 seconds)
Two detectives played by Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman are interrogating two people. They are recording the interrogation and the camera shows the time 9 minutes and 11 seconds on the tape recorder.

Independence Day (Released 1996, July 2nd)
The plot of the movie features a fictional alien invasion of the Earth. One of the main characters is an archetypal "computer geek" who deciphers an alien broadcast which has a countdown of 9 Minutes, 11 Seconds.

Simpsons Episode Season 9 Episode 179 (Released 1997, September 21st)
Lisa Simpson holds up a magazine depicting the twin towers in New York. The price of the magazine is $9. The numbers are arranged to look like 9/11.

The Peacemaker (Released 1997, September 26th)
You can see George Clooney standing in between aisles 9 and 11.

Godzilla (Released 1998, May 20th)
A wrist watch shows the time as 8 minutes and 55 seconds with the hands being at 9 and 11.

Armageddon (Released 1998, July 1st)
A countdown shows 9 minutes and 11 seconds left.

Enemy of the State (Released 1998, November 20)
Jon Voight plays a "conspiracy theorist" in this movie about the National Security Agency. His birthday is September 11th, 1940.

The Matrix (Released 1999, March 31) (Time: 18 minutes, 21 seconds into the film)
The main character Neo is being interrogated by the police. They have a "file" on his personal life. While the policeman looks through it, we get a glimpse of Neo's passport which expires on 11 September, 2001.

The Patriot (Released 2000, June 30)
Mel Gibson portrays an American living in colonial times. He is able to work with wood and build furniture. In one scene he is weighing a wooden rocking chair. He measures the rocking chair to be 9 Pounds, 11 Ounces.

Traffic (Released 2000, December 27th)
Shipment boxes are stamped with the number 911.

Pearl Harbor (Released 2001, May 25th)
Ben Affleck is having a medical eye exam. The nurse asks him first to read the 9 line, followed by the 11 line.

Can all of these numbers be a coincidence?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Most of them seem to me to be just grasping at straws..but it is interesting the one in the matrix and the Simpsons.

The Simpsons because they show the towers and the matrix because of the nature of the movie.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Seriously, no mention of the pilot episode of The Lone Gunmen six months or so before 9/11 where a rogue/shadow element of the government hacked to remotely-control an airliner to crash into the WTC as a means of prompting certain government actions?

Thankfully, in the episode the attempt was foiled, but...look it up if you haven't. You can't GET more prophetic and exposé than that, if you're going to count it as something beyond amazing coincidence...

edit on 2/28/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

Also interesting because the Matrix came out in 1999, two years before the date shown in the movie (I'm guessing the expiration date of the ID)

Other than that, and the Simpson's screencap (which seemed kinda eerie), the rest just seem like coincidence, especially the ones dealing with clocks counting down for armageddon. You could've just used this image:

Found this link you might find interesting.

edit on 28-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
9-11 has to do with sirius.
eg:
11-9
k-9
Canine(Canis Major/Dog Star)
maybe thats why the emergeny number in the u.s is 911

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
MAtrix is the only eerie one.

Thanks for taking the time to make this thread tho!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
MAtrix is the only eerie one.

Thanks for taking the time to make this thread tho!

Yeh. Never actually seen the 9/11 "reference" in the matrix movie before.

If you think about it, it can make sense.
The character Neo in the matrix films is "the one" who can bring literal freedom to the remaining human's. Effectively if this were an intentional subliminal places into the film... it's saying that freedom expires on the 11th September 2001. Bring into question the bills on extradition, terrorism suspiscion, NDAA and all the other stuff made-up since the 9/11 attacks... you gotta ask.

Coincidence? or www.youtube.com...
edit on 28/2/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

honestly i found the one with george clooney the most unnerving, due to the fact that, obviously, 9 is never cosecutively followed by 11 but 10. wierd.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hollywood and the MSM insert illumanati symbolism and subliminal messages into everything!

I see it every were, sometimes it is really enoying when you notice it in stuff especially stuff I like.

For example I love breaking bad, its my favourite tv show then I see stuff like this:

Skull and Bones

All Seeing Eye

And to top it all of "Ron Paul Is A Nazi"

But Damn as blatant as the subliminals are I still love the tv show!

I think 911 has definitely been been subliminally placed in films!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
90% = Synchronicity
2nd

edit: if i gamble with 3 dices - i can make sumbliminals too...3-2-2 MAGIC...9-1-1....numbers are crazy because they can combine randomly....

if you believe in it (that 100% are planned) - that means that thousands of people in hollywood are inside and noone ever asked a question...
edit on 28-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I imagine that these only become significant because the date is now significant. If you choose almost any set of numbers, I bet you can find a dozen times they have been used in various movies in some way.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

jep - thats called synchronicity - thx for the example/explanation =)
edit on 29-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

One more.
In "The Big Lebowsky", when the dude buys his milk with a check,
it is dated "September 11th '91".
Might be irrelevant but still a funny coincidence.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow. im not real sure why this amazes me as much as it does, or why this example is the one that sets me off. If all those random numbers you found actualy warned of something i would say you had a point, but they dont. and like Praetorius pointed out the PILOT episode for a show that started MONTHS before the event shows the event being stopped and no one even sees the 3rd post in the thread apparently and people dig up more random numbers that dont warn of anything just show numbers.

the majority of those pics seem to me like 911 was put in there to try to evoke the feeling of emergency, as 911 is our emergency number here in the states. a couple of the clips might seem to be a warning with a little less of a stretch than the majority of them.

maybe its a collective unconscious thing or something, but the pilot episode could not be more of a warning. even down to the why it was being done, to start a war in the mid east.

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
While I'll keep my 9/11 opinions to myself, has anyone considered the perpetrators simply chose 9/11 for the simple significance of it being the emergency call number.

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't put it past many of the examples in hollywood movies as being cases of writers believing they are clever. Choosing 9/11 as a forewarning to an emergency. Aren't they smart?

reply to post by questforevidence

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just over 300 movies are made each year. Between 1990 and 2001 thats close to 3000 movies. To be fair, you mentioned movies with a certain degree of commercial success, so lets take 30 movies a year, thats still about 300 movies in a decade. You would have to show that the number 911 on screen is a statistical anomaly, how many numbers do we see on screen, if we screen the most popular movies of the 90s? Is 911 a statistical anomaly, or do we see it just as often as any other combination of numbers?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In the Ben Afleck example with the vision test if you rearrange the letters in two of the lines you get

FDPOLTCE

Fire Dept./Police?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
IMHO all are coincidental except:

The Simpsons

The Enemy of the State

The Matrix

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolidGoal
Hi everyone.

One more.
In "The Big Lebowsky", when the dude buys his milk with a check,
it is dated "September 11th '91".
Might be irrelevant but still a funny coincidence.

That is very sinister. I had a 1991 calender with Sept 11 on it too.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Lone Gunmen episode is way beyond coincidence in my opinion. Especially being an X-Files spin-off.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join