It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Terror Exposed: Bush, Fed, and European Banks in $15 Trillion Fraud, All Documented

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is probably most definitely true! The implications of interests and money being created are becoming known to all! Yippie!

My analogy of interest.

Farmer #1 has 10 sheep. Farmer #2 has no sheep.

Farmer #2 borrows 2 sheep to make more sheep.

Farmer #2 takes 2 years to make 6 sheep but has to pay back 4 sheep to Farmer #1 and is left with 2 sheep

Farmer #1 lent out 2 sheep to farmer #2, #3, #4, #5, #6.

Farmer #1 after 2 years now has 20 sheep for doing no work but lending.

All the other farmers either have 2 old sheep maybe more maybe less.....

This is kinda like the banks, except they create sheep out of sheep sperm and eggs and still hang onto the original sheep! Pretty nifty huh?

I like my sheep theory!
Sheeple of the world unite!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Shepple don't count in the equation, if your not aware enough to recognize they owe you, you loose

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct
Could this be related? The fake Bonds in italy?

www.bloomberg.com... ws/2012-02-17/italy-police-seize-6-trillion-of-fake-u-s-treasury-bonds-in-switzerland.html

You bet it could!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This is madness. I've never seen this thread before so S+F for your good work OP.
You guys aren't kidding this is proof of treason on the highest level. Unfortunately you know as well as I do that nobody will enforce the law of the land unless the people do.... Too bad the people are too lax these days.
It's threads like this that make me sad, utmost proof of someone doing wrong with no justice. Hopefully something will come of this. Hopefully people will choose to make some noise instead of being plugged into a screen.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

Dude it is a hoax - it's been a hoax for many years now - it was a hoax when it was put on New York FRB's site site in 2005, it is a hoax now.

Having a British aristocrat fall for it, or having it "announced" on Intelhub doesn't stop if being a hoax!!

Deny ignorance - don't demonstrate it!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The post you keep sending people to is not the same thing. Have you read it. You keep directing people to your link on high yeild investment scams.

I asked you before about the swift documents and you didn't answer. So again I will ask, Lord Jamesseems to possess original documentation from swift transfers. Not photo copies. Copies that as I understand it, are only generated by actual transfers. Am I correct or am I mistaken

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

This is just another Yohannes Riyadhi scam dude - face it.

I'm not sure what you are asking - there isn't a question in your post.

you say that copies of something can only be generated by real transfers - but if they are generated by a transfer then why aren't they originals?

And personally IMO there is nothing that cannot be easily copied these days.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Sorry, I used the word copy when I should have used the word document when refering to the swift transfer

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

he clearly states in the video that he has the original documents.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is a webbot hit-In the Shape Report v13 published Dec 4, 2011,

The [entrenched elite] plan to use this [new war] as their cover as they [mask culpability/guilt] in the recent [16+ trillion dollar theft] from the [global financial system.]

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox

he clearly states in the video that he has the original documents.

how would he know they were "genuine" original documents?

And since the whole thing is a hoax what is it that constitutes "genuine original" documents for a hoax??!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So let’s suppose, for the sake of argument that this is true, that the actual gold stocks may be as much as a magnitude of order greater than the public estimations of the same. What would this mean?

Well, consider this scenario: suppose the fiat currencies of the central bankers – from the dollar and Euro to the reminbi – collapse. There would be an immediate rush to bullion, particularly gold, which is already at record prices. Such a rush would drive prices up even further until…

…someone sitting on top of the “extra gold” were to dump it, collapsing bullion prices, and soaking up even more cash, which bullion could then be bought back at rock bottom prices… the value both of currency and bullion would be “reset”…

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join