It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Terror Exposed: Bush, Fed, and European Banks in $15 Trillion Fraud, All Documented

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
no worries, i've often seen on ATS that a 3rd or 4th posting makes it onto the front page when the first few don't, kinda weird how ATS seems to work, the timing of the post can be a determining factor of it's success, and although a lot of people don't like similar threads, i do find that it can help to spread the message to a wider audience as often people miss the originals.

All in all, the bigger picture has been well and truly drawn, ATS is great because we've brought together various pieces of information to really create a great overall summary of what is going on in the more secretive world. There are many people hot on the topic now, which is great, so new news comes out pretty quickly that is related in any way.

I was just lucky that i was looking for latest Fulford updates when i caught the release of the video on youtube, i didn't make a topic on it, just added it to an existing thread, then a few days later someone makes a thread of it and it makes front page lol. At least it shows that people are still finding it important.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I can;t locate another thread on this in Breaking Alternative News so your thread is ok to stay so far as I can tell. This really should get more exposure anyway.
Funny watching the other members of the House of Lords seemingly ignoring Lord Blackheath.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

there are about 490,000,000 people in the EU and 311,000,000 people in the US totaling about 800,000,000 people.
a quick google search is easy!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Yet another "blame Bush" bash.

There is no basis for this report, coming from a conspiracy website. None!

Do you actually believe everything you read?

I would have to say yes. Just about everything except, of course, unless you sign it. That's where I draw the line.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duce3000
I'll take this with a grain of salt since it's on a conspiracy theorist website.

You'll find more truth here than in mainstream media.
It's ok to check facts and sources, but don't refuse to believe anything just because it's on a conspiracy theorist website.

Personally though, I can easily believe this story. If you think about it, greed and a lust for power exist throughout all social classes. If you take a group of people and give them power over entire nations, you can be damn sure that at least one of them will consider taking advantage of others and committing crimes to increase their own power and wealth. There's no reason to believe that people in high government positions have never done this. One look through history is an obvious indication that people with power will sometimes go to any length for their own personal gain.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I want to say sorry to the OP's of past threads like this BUT. This is the first time I've seen this story on ATS and a lot of times these things get so old it is stale to read it. I want fresh debate and I feel a new thread brings it out. Especially when you have to dig to find them and often they are not so easy to find or are many pages long. No offense but start new ones and renew the debate.

Now as for my opinion on this story, I think treason has been revealed before and this is just one more anecdote that represents the straw on that camels back. How many more before it collapses? As I write this I feel a Monty Python moment where the chef looks at maybe Eric Idle and says "wafer thin" in that English accent we all love,. Then, when the actor eats it he explodes. We are taking wafer thin slams against our freedoms and our monitary system that are piling up and someday the whole system explodes from that next final straw perhaps thin as wafer. These crooked bastards, are trying to squeeze the last drop before they slither into their caves with their high tech. I am not suprised at the stories just at how ignorant the masses prefer to be about the whole charade. This is going to be a rough ride until people get tired and flush them like the stinking turds they truly are.

I suggest learning to eat from food you grow on your own land this season, it might be our last season to perfect our skills before we have no food on grocery shelves or it is priced too high to buy. I sense we are going to need to do it for real as we slip back to the 18 or 17th century type of civilization because of a monetary collapse.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by twohawks

Money like that makes me sad.
15 Trillion?

As an experiment, take the Adult population of the US, and Europe combined, and divide that 15 Trillion by that number.

For the US, with just 9 trillion, if I recall correctly, I got around $50,000. with 15 Trillion for every adult in US and Europe, you'd probably get something around $30,000.

I'm sure a $30,000 check in the mail would make quite a few people happy, and the regualr citizins could likely make much better use of it than the traitorous governments stealing from their own people.

If every citizen of the USA received $30,000 in the mail, there would literally be an overnight inflation explosion making that money worth much less, and your savings much less as well by comparison. Might not be a good idea.

A good way to pay bills, I guess, for those that have nothing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
here is the fun part. it will all be swept under the rug and no one will give a crap in the morning. This is the way the US rolls. Look at obama. he gives money to his peeps with the bailout funds and they funnel it back to him in campaign funds.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Could this be related? The fake Bonds in italy?

www.bloomberg.com... ws/2012-02-17/italy-police-seize-6-trillion-of-fake-u-s-treasury-bonds-in-switzerland.html

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If we are talking about trillions of dollars, you can bet, OP, that no jail sentences will be handed out. Here's 100 million dollars mr judge.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Yohannes Riyahdi is a scam going back to 2005 or earlier - see here

Just shows that even venerable British Lords can e taken in like anyone else.

I skimmed through what was typed on that link and didn't see any reference to swift transfer documentation. I'm no banker, so what I'd like to know is can these docs be forged?
edit on 29-2-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Of course they can do this without anyone knowing of it, who knows about the world bank system more than they who created it? That's why Islam strongly forbids the use of interest and all that it involves. As long as it will stand to exist it will be the destruction of human lives.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
With that much money they could build enough bunkers to shelter the entire world.

I'd like a net connection and an industrial sized coffee dispenser in mine please

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I guess this is what that whole Foundation X was that he talked about a couple years ago

EDIT: ????
edit on 29-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
to me this is just an indication of how TPTB launder imaginary digits into the banking system. This guy is said to have $36 trillion and it claims that the money is backed by 750,000 tonnes of gold. The banks seem to say that they basically use his money to invest, but the reality seems to be that there is only 700 tonnes of gold, so where exactly does this $36 trillion come from? could just be a number typed into a computer, then TPTB say to the banks "hey look we have this guy with $36 trillion, if you want you can have $15 trillion of the money to invest, oh and by the way we require no interest paid on the money either."

The banks think it's great and ,although it's a good deal for the banks, they now basically owe trillions to one person who either doesn't really exist or is probably just a front for the creation of digits out of nothing. The other thing, if some money is to go from HSBC to the Royal bank of Scotland, why not just wire the money to the bank direct? why pour the $15 trillion into one bank and then send it on to other banks? probably just because it will go down on the books as inter bank lending, and won't raise any flags as to why 1 person is now owed trillions by global banks.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

Yes, but the whole point that I'm attached to is We loaned IT. And according to my understanding, we are due the interest and the principle( yes or no?).

edit on 29-2-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

ok, nobody is going to loan that kind of hard currancy without some kind of reciprosidy. What could that be?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok, to admit my ignorance, I looked op the Defincion of the house of lords. There are two types, perminent and temperol, they sort of embody power that relates to our judicial supreme court and a combination with our Senate. I have not asscertained as to weather or not lord Heathcliff is a life long member or a temporary faction but, either way
, this is a serious position.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am hopeless at embedding
but this youtube video puts some of the history of this into perspective
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-2-2012 by robertauthor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Golden Lilly The Secret History

Good point for the history of this

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

So the Year of the Dragon could well be the East claiming back the stolen loot....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join