It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillion Dollar Terror Exposed: Bush, Fed, and European Banks in $15 Trillion Fraud, All Documented

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Trillion Dollar Terror Exposed: Bush, Fed, and European Banks in $15 Trillion Fraud, All Documented

theintelhub.com

Below is one of the strangest stories in financial history, one involving the US government lying about hundreds of thousands of tons of imaginary gold, illegal wire transfers and loans totalling $15 trillion.

The video, from the House of Lords, is amazing in itself.

What it doesn’t express is where the money came from though Lord James of Blackheath proves conclusively that an effort was made to say it came from a gold reserve in Brunei that, in fact, never existed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.publications.parliament.uk

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Folks this is one your just going to have to read and Watch. I'm speechless. If this story turns out to be true and the evidence is pretty damming we as a country need to take out the trash as it were and start handing out long term jail sentences.

This article is a few days old not sure if it belongs here but it seems to tie in with other stories about Gheitner and the Federal Bank of New York.

Very interested in your view points on this

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Money like that makes me sad.
15 Trillion?

As an experiment, take the Adult population of the US, and Europe combined, and divide that 15 Trillion by that number.

For the US, with just 9 trillion, if I recall correctly, I got around $50,000. with 15 Trillion for every adult in US and Europe, you'd probably get something around $30,000.

I'm sure a $30,000 check in the mail would make quite a few people happy, and the regualr citizins could likely make much better use of it than the traitorous governments stealing from their own people.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

15 Trillion?

As an experiment, take the Adult population of the US, and Europe combined, and divide that 15 Trillion by that number.

For the US, with just 9 trillion, if I recall correctly, I got around $50,000. with 15 Trillion for every adult in US and Europe, you'd probably get something around $30,000.

I'm sure a $30,000 check in the mail would make quite a few people happy, and the regualr citizins could likely make much better use of it than the traitorous governments stealing from their own people.

Actually I was just getting ready to do the math on that. Thanks for saving me the trouble!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I don't think anything has been definitively proven yet. I would just like you to check the credentials of the original author of the linked author though so that you can ask yourself if he is to be trusted. IMHO not.

Gordon Duff is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today. His career has included extensive experience in international banking along with such diverse areas as consulting on counter insurgency, defense technologies or acting as diplomatic officer of UN humanitarian groups.

Link to author

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'll take this with a grain of salt since it's on a conspiracy theorist website.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hair-raising news indeed. There has already been in-depth analysis here, though:

$15,000,000,000,000 fraud exposed in UK House of Lords

The implications, if true, are staggering.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

This thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this one...
and this one...
and probably more.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think the documentation itself offers, at the very least, need for a full scale investigation by congress

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

15 Trillion?

there are 1 billion people combined in EU/USA.

You would get 15k.

In other news... $15 Trillion in liquid assets does not exist, just as there is only an estimates 120,000 tonnes of gold that have been mined since... well... ever.

If people are really this stupid... it's time for me to "locate" a gold mine in Alberta and start an "investment opportunity"...

I hear my mine has almost 100,000 tonnes of gold in it!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ya know i never really liked bush.

I have said it before and i will say it again.

We the people have been sold out by the very government we support.

We have walked around a sleep for far to long.

The least these officials should receive for punishment is hung for treason!

If this does not set a fire under the citizens of our country nothing will.

We hear about the evil Iran,China,Russia,North Korea.And the very country

we the people support are just as dirty and crooked as the rest.

The flowers of freedom must be watered with the blood of corruption.

How these people sleep at night is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am still listening...its sinking in what I am hearing. Way more spending goes on under the table, and debt is way bigger than the $15tr presumed owed by USA

edit on 28-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

I am not schooled in finance but this is sinking in.
GB is heavily invested into US currency ...GB and USA want to topple UR so Dollar looks bigger. The world is so invested into the dollar that if it falls off the High Wire it would have global disastrous implications

do I have this right?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
again? where is the wilcox link?...(sad that most people take him and not fulford...)...and next post the link to the resigning bankers.....come on...

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by twohawks

This thread...
and this one...
and this one...
and probably more.

i think thats what ATS_RECAP should talk about....the threads that pop-up again and again and again...
edit on 28-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

15 Trillion?

You would get 15k.

In other news... $15 Trillion in liquid assets does not exist, just as there is only an estimates 120,000 tonnes of gold that have been mined since... well... ever.

If people are really this stupid... it's time for me to "locate" a gold mine in Alberta and start an "investment opportunity"...

That's total people. I was referring to Adult population. There's a difference in demographics between total census and Adult population census.
I stand by my $30k.

As to liquid assets, yeah, but, hey, it's nice to dream.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

15 Trillion?

You would get 15k.

what does this work out to and its just 1 mine

The Homestake Mine was a deep underground gold mine located in Lead, South Dakota. Until it closed in 2002 it was the largest and deepest gold mine in North America, producing more than 40 million ounces (approximately 1.25 million kilograms) of gold

thats 125,000,tons right there ,,NO?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yet another "blame Bush" bash.

There is no basis for this report, coming from a conspiracy website. None!

Do you actually believe everything you read?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

15 Trillion?

If every citizen of the USA received $30,000 in the mail, there would literally be an overnight inflation explosion making that money worth much less, and your savings much less as well by comparison. Might not be a good idea.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
this has already been posted numerous times on ATS, i was the first to post the video and since then at least 2 or 3 threads have been posted about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yohannes Riyahdi is a scam going back to 2005 or earlier - see here

Just shows that even venerable British Lords can e taken in like anyone else.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

My bad, came across this the day before yesterday while in transit and couldn't post it at the time was anxious to get it out there as soon as i got back. Should've checked

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join