It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If n0ne of this is Physically Real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I see, I said something cause this poster was calling your theory delusional and you decide to go spelling nazi on me? Not typing my own language here.

The two qouted comments were hypocritcal or at least contradictory if one was aware of the context they were posted in.

I didn't go Spelling Nazi on you, more Purposeful Pee'r than anything.

Your use of hypocrite wasn't founded. It doesn't matter what dogma anyone believes, it's all dogma, regardless if there's a God involved or kNot.
Even Science is a dogma.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
Most people think it stops at knowing of the matrix's existence, it doesn't.

No it doesn't!

Figuring out the Controls is where it just starts being fun.

The Rabbit Hole is a bottomless torus spiraling pit that once in, there's no escape.

Hold on Dorothy, this ain't Kansas!

Ribbit

edit on 29-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Dear Mr Toad and all -
"You can be in my dream if I can be in yours."
Robert Zimmerman said that.
"Lets forgot about what is real and what is not and lets Love"
I said that

You said it beautifully!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Don´t want to derail, but first this guy basically says that your thread is delusional and then says

Don't be small-minded or presumptuous as to another's conceptualization, and whatever works, if it works, what's it to you?

I find that hypocritical. I don´t see why you had to give a spelling lesson, not what I expected from such a mellow pshychedelic looking fella.
edit on 29-2-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I´m sorry my bad, I accidentally replied to you.

I knew there were sum wires crossed sumwhere but it doesn't matter.

What's your take on all of this? Does it have a purpose? If sew, what's its purpose?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well this is my favorite quote and it basically is my truth,

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. -Bill Hicks.."

edit on 29-2-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well this is my favorite quote and it basically is my truth,

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. -Bill Hicks.."

I absolutely agree!

"All matter is light contained that was once energy condensed to a slow vibration." - Old Toad Proverb

Once you know the truth, all you can dew is Laugh about it.

Ribbit

edit on 29-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Try this thing that happened to me;

1. Get an badly infected tooth.
2. Endure the pain for about a week.
3. When you´re close to having blood poisoning, go to the dentist.
4. Go through extremely painful tooth surgery (at this point anesthesia won´t do s**t).
5. Endure Hellish agony for another week while recovering (prepare to devour serious amounts of painkillers).

You´ll have your answer...
edit on 29-2-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Try this thing that happened to me;

1. Get an badly infected tooth.
2. Endure the pain for about a week.
3. When you´re close to having blood poisoning, go to the dentist.
4. Go through extremely painful tooth surgery (at this point anesthesia won´t do s**t).
5. Endure Hellish agony for another week while recovering (prepare to devour serious amounts of painkillers).

You´ll have your answer...

Been there, done that!

I'm on one now that is being a major pain in the butt.

WE are azzholez!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I like the concept of the Holographic Universe. I think most people don't want to consider it because they immediately think that means we are somehow fake or just some others tools for working inside this realm, but it may mean that our current focus is in this artificially created realm leads us one step closer to "purpose". It still allows for creation, life after death, resurrection.

There's quite a few threads on ATS. Here's a good explanation of the Holigraphic Universe

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

There's a great mystery, and it's not meant to be "solved"

When you get a flat tire you probably just say "I wasn't meant to get there" and walk home.

We all have our plateaus of knowledge and it is acceptable that you are comfortable with yours, but if you expect everyone here to join your position you'll have to come up much more convincing arguments. As it stands now you talk as if you are at the end of your life and unwilling to consider that what you believed most of your life may be wrong.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
I like the concept of the Holographic Universe. I think most people don't want to consider it because they immediately think that means we are somehow fake or just some others tools for working inside this realm, but it may mean that our current focus is in this artificially created realm leads us one step closer to "purpose". It still allows for creation, life after death, resurrection.

There's quite a few threads on ATS. Here's a good explanation of the Holigraphic Universe

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

There's a great mystery, and it's not meant to be "solved"

When you get a flat tire you probably just say "I wasn't meant to get there" and walk home.

We all have our plateaus of knowledge and it is acceptable that you are comfortable with yours, but if you expect everyone here to join your position you'll have to come up much more convincing arguments. As it stands now you talk as if you are at the end of your life and unwilling to consider that what you believed most of your life may be wrong.

A Holo-werld would explain everything. It's easy to re-create everything in a Holo-werld, from rainfall, snowfall, droughts, ghosts, demons, and even religions.

And in a Holo-werld, it's just like in your imagination, no matter what you think of, you can dew no wrong.
Thought itself, has never hurt a single living organism in the Universe.
And if this is a Holo-werld, WE/We/we exist in Thought, thus, WE/We/we exist in absolute pure perfection.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join