It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If n0ne of this is Physically Real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by bastardo

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Why try to replace the infinite mystery of God with a self-projected delusion? Why does a mere toad want to rule the roost, that's what I'd like to kNow..

Why come to this forum if you have already decided you are cemented in religious dogmas. Why does god want to rule the roost. Why not let people find there own spirituality.

Please don´t get me started on delusion, presuming you believe everything in that book.

Please don't assume you know what I mean by the infinite mystery of God aka the Godhead. It's as scientific as it is theological, and imho, the only framework by which a person these days, may throw off the burdens of the "massman" and in the words of Carl Jung, re-enter the fray with our entire being, standing tall relative to the whole of all creation, as intended. It takes courage to try to come to grips with these things, and to take one's place "at the table" so to speak, and accept an inheritance prepared for us from the time before time as the crowning glory at the leading edge of an eternal cosmic evolutionary process. Don't be small-minded or presumptuous as to another's conceptualization, and whatever works, if it works, what's it to you? But you see, for those among us who've been given everything, what are we to do but to share willingly, from our overflowing storehouse of treasure.

You won't find me shouting out catcalls from a small hole girded 'round with a preconscieved contemptuous bais prior to investigation. Instead I say to you, come on out of there and play, since our true nature of absolute, unfettered freedom to be freely self expressed, and wholly authentic, with the soul shining brightly.

Authentic is kNot a common quality of humans.

Tis easier to believe what others believe, than to formulate an alternative that answers questions their beliefs cannot answer.

eYe prefer to stand alone if eYe am going to be wrong, than standing with the masses and being wrong.
eYe can then blame myself for being wrong, they will blame sumone else.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You have to excuse him,,, there is that group of people who have never fully questioned what they or "god" may be and just see the baseness of religious dogmas,, and say well thats wrong........ also there are people who learn evolution in high school,,,, "god"? : thats wrong........... so while they may not know the deal with everything, they do know that the "god" they dont believe in doesnt exist.....

its a tough situation because regardless of what a human allows themselves to believe, all humans are roughly going through the same "human experience" on this planet, and there were roughly the same causes that led for this planet, the human, and them to exist.....

the universe is the weirdest place ive ever been.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

There's a great mystery, and it's not meant to be "solved" and call it whatever you like, but we are in it, and in many ways, as self-consciously aware beings, we ARE it.

Research "monistic idealism" for more in terms of the modern scientific paradigm supporting this position, and save the small-minded and pathetic jibes for someone else, because it does us both an injustice ASSUME-ing.

Thanks for the reference to Monistic Idealism.

eYe was just talking with sumone earlier today and said the only thing eYe know for sure to exist, is Thought.

Other than that, all bets are off.
This Matrix is too tainted with plants/props to come up with anything conclusive.
But the "mystery" ain't such a mystery after all but eYe IS a Dreamer but sew is everyone else, even if they don't know it.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by NewAgeMan

the universe is the weirdest place ive ever been.

What if you've never been there?

What if you're like Dorothy, who never left Kansas?

Or Alice, who never left her dresser mirror?

Or Neo, who never left his Room?

You only THINK you did.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

what if we are there? and could not be with out it?

we; you and I,, are 2 smidgens out of eternal infinity ^3424325463543

youve seen the photos of a galaxy, you know there are billions and billions of them, you know there are billions of humans on this planet and trillions of life forms,,

why do you think we are not here? or the universe is not what it is?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

what if we are there? and could not be with out it?

we; you and I,, are 2 smidgens out of eternal infinity ^3424325463543

youve seen the photos of a galaxy, you know there are billions and billions of them, you know there are billions of humans on this planet and trillions of life forms,,

why do you think we are not here? or the universe is not what it is?

What if this is a Matrix that WE the Souls, the Children of God/Source, run to answer a question and WE've ran it repeatedly, changing the question each time? To dew that would require a perfection of utter unbelievability, that pretty much defies everything. You mentioned the Hubble pics? What if We see the same pics at the same time, every time? How would that be possible and We are actually looking at what We point the telescope at? It wouldn't be possible, that is, if this is actually real.
But what if this is a holographic werld? How easy would it be to run this type of Matrix, over and over and over? Just how many other Matrices dew you think WE have running at any given moment in Time?
Also, if what We are viewing from the Hubble isn't "true reality" there's no way for us to know the truth about the Universe, since those pics could be Centillions of earth years old.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
According to Grigor Aslanyan the cosmos is likely a torus: www.cosmosmagazine.com...

It is believed the dimensions of a Torus could be arranged in 3 different variations.

a. Infinite in 1 dimension and finite in 2.
b. Finite in 1 dimension and Infinite in 2.
c. Finite in all 3

From the macro-quantum perspective, cosms are comprised of microcosms (the quntum foam) which arrange themselves into clusters – multiverses which serve as particles of matter in the quantum foam of a single cosmos with which they are within. Also the cosmos implodes rather than explodes i.e. all matter and energy shrink by equal measure into infinite depth very fast and expansion is Quantum foam dividing itself (cosmic mitosis) to expand the shrinking playing field's potential of space, but it divides at a slower rate than the shrinking of resolution that exists at any time. So there is an increasing amount of free space and energy produced (dark energy/matter) whilst greater resolution and stuff fills into ever smaller points.

If a torus becomes infinite in all 3 dimensions it is no longer a torus and instead collapses back into the transcendent semi-formlessness of the 4D Hypersphere to which it is the infinitesimal potential of (in 3D space). I feel that this is actually happening in every moment at an unfathomable rate. Thus producing the heart beat of the cosmos which governs the rate of implosion.

The 3D cosm does encompass the entire volume of the hypersphere but the two are dimensionally separated... the way to envision this is that the hypersphere is infinite in eternal time. i.e. it has all points of depth into infinity accessed by it simultaneously in every passing moment. It is self similar and changeless.. Just as there are microcosms inside cosms there infinite micro-hyperspheres which make up hyperspheres. But an infinite number exist within each at every given moment. Each Hypersphere holds the blue print potential of all possible things by proxy that every micro hypersphere within itself holds the informational potential of all possible things (like how each cell in ones body knows what all other cells are doing their a hive of information) each knowing the roll of every other and all being able to adapt and share the information or roll of others because they are self similar at the penultimate level of reality.

Because a hypersphere is infinite it can house an infinite number of wavelength velocities into infinity. So 3D expressions can cycle through those hypersphere's as energetic fields at different rates producing tangible things of many different varieties. The way they work is scalar based tho so the fields do not conduct and produce kinetic energy. Its consciousness which is limited to an extent who's role is to collapse possibilities into and out of existence via the 4th dimension, this happens because living beings cannot perceive all of a hypersphere (quantified infinity) so only portions of the collectively observed micro-hyperspheres can be perceived i.e. toroids which vortate in accordance to expectation. A way to think of this is that 3D objects are to a hypersphere like how if sand could slipping through ones hand so fast it went by unnoticed i.e. undetectable. So the hypersphere is like self awareness but at a frequency beyond all other things so it knows not of things – even tho it holds the blue prints they are only informational potential and they are all known at once so definition is cancelled out. Consciousness' role in the observer is to extract the difference of contrast (potentials of all possibilities) into the 3rD dimension.

When the 4D hypersphere's 3D toroids/components are active they que the finite possibilities (comprehensive of 3D consciousness) and they spring out into defined form in linear time and then dissipate but at an incomprehensible rate. Same as quantum physics implies that particles pop in and out all the time in supperpositional states. Well since the cosmos is also existing by proxy of a Hypersphere at a higher level then the cosmos as a quantum component for the higher reality is also popping in and out.

Because the 4thD functions in eternal time it means that the cosmos can collapse for a really long time and spring out whilst the perception of the length of time is unnoticed by those within. Linear time carries on as if nothing happened. This is why the scalar function works (see my sig links) because of the no time factor in between the collapse and inflation of the quantum components/ microcosmoses, which defines the frequency of matter and particles for their objective reality whilst having no effect on the tents of the subjective cosms within themselves.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Don't be small-minded or presumptuous as to another's conceptualization, and whatever works, if it works, what's it to you?

Why try to replace the infinite mystery of God with a self-projected delusion?

I see, hypocryte much?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The WWW seems to be a precurser to this envisaged holo-world...

A virtual space, existing nowhere and everywhere...
A locum where 'activity' (if only on a cerebral level) takes place...

The idea is more than plausible...methinks

Akushla

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
According to Grigor Aslanyan the cosmos is likely a torus: www.cosmosmagazine.com...

It is believed the dimensions of a Torus could be arranged in 3 different variations.

a. Infinite in 1 dimension and finite in 2.
b. Finite in 1 dimension and Infinite in 2.
c. Finite in all 3

Absolutely Pee On!

The Torus is the force of magnetism at werk.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I will acknowledge that if the nature of the universe is that of a type of non-local, holographic informational processing, cosmological unity, wherein conscioueness and not matter is primary (monistic idealism), that it and we are by far more mysterious than we've previously even begun to imagine. That said I do know that my own mind isn't projecting stars, planets and galaxies I've never seen, or the terrain of Mars a rover has not yet tread upon, and that the moon is still there even when I'm not looking at it.

So I prefer to think of it like this. We are a small dot or sphere within an infinitely larger sphere which invites our exploration, whether in outer space or innerspace.

But the great truth of the ages, it involves a first cause within the evolutionary sphere of a first/last cause, and from that new beginning, everything starts to look and feel different, in a way that cannot be expressed in words.

edit on 29-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Buttugly ive been foloowing your presence on this board for sometime and i just made this account to talk to ya. wanna say you are one cool mo fuka. Also can i come hang out with you and trip on mushrooms?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Don't be small-minded or presumptuous as to another's conceptualization, and whatever works, if it works, what's it to you?

Why try to replace the infinite mystery of God with a self-projected delusion?

I see, hypocryte much?

Hypocrite: Noun - A person who indulges in hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy: Noun - The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Sew hypocrites are ones that dew kNot conform to what they say they are, kNot peeps that dew kNot conform to YOUR thinking.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamoGreen
Buttugly ive been foloowing your presence on this board for sometime and i just made this account to talk to ya. wanna say you are one cool mo fuka. Also can i come hang out with you and trip on mushrooms?

I miss the mushrooms!
I use to collect them and toss'em in the beans or ramen noodles but I don't cook anymore, sew no more mushrooms.

This is a kewl place to hang and talk with all kinds of peeps, but don't expect to find a single open minded person here, for if they don't exist in the real, they sure as hell don't exist on ATS, although that cannot be said about everything on ATS.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I will acknowledge that if the nature of the universe is that of a type of non-local, holographic informational processing, cosmological unity, wherein conscioueness and not matter is primary (monistic idealism), that it and we are by far more mysterious than we've previously even begun to imagine. That said I do know that my own mind isn't projecting stars, planets and galaxies I've never seen, or the terrain of Mars a rover has not yet tread upon, and that the moon is still there even when I'm not looking at it.

So I prefer to think of it like this. We are a small dot or sphere within an infinitely larger sphere which invites our exploration, whether in outer space or innerspace.

But the great truth of the ages, it involves a first cause within the evolutionary sphere of a first/last cause, and from that new beginning, everything starts to look and feel different, in a way that cannot be expressed in words.

You are correct! There are no werds that can express it, only Love can.

From One Holographic Fool to another, welcome to the Sandbox of the Real!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is basically a round about way of saying you think we are still plugged into the matrix...

...you're right.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Most people think it stops at knowing of the matrix's existence, it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Dear Mr Toad and all -
"You can be in my dream if I can be in yours."
Robert Zimmerman said that.
"Lets forgot about what is real and what is not and lets Love"
I said that

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I see, I said something cause this poster was calling your theory delusional and you decide to go spelling nazi on me? Not typing my own language here.

The two qouted comments were hypocritcal or at least contradictory if one was aware of the context they were posted in.
edit on 29-2-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykonot
This is basically a round about way of saying you think we are still plugged into the matrix...

...you're right.

WE/We/we are kNot "still" plugged into the Matrix, WE/We/we are always plugged into the Matrix.

"You have always been the caretaker. I should know, for I have always been here."

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join