It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Input - I've Been Seeing the same Places in New Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi all, thanks for dropping by. I need some help into figuring out what's going on inside of me as it's a little frightening. Over the past few weeks, the places I've been to a hundred times over again have given me a totally different feeling then what they used to do. It's almost like I'm visiting these places (even right down the street) for the first time. But as I mentioned previously, I've been here and there a hundred times.

Another time I was spending the night at a friends house. I've done that before, but this time I felt like I was in a totally new house, one I haven't visited before. It all felt very "alien" to me. I turned around and looked out the window and I got a sudden urge to "go home". And not home where I now call home either, but abroad to my old, old home.

It's not a bad feeling, but it's alarming to have these feelings just pop up out of no where. You know how it is, after a certain amount of time in one area, you get a feel for the place and you've become used to it. Now consider that turned upside down and you feel like you're in a new place, yet everything is similar.

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone. But I hope someone has experienced these before and can give me their input.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Does that only happen in places you visit or do you have a constant feeling of detachment?

I can surely relate to the feeling of wanting to go home, like it´s time or something.

edit, I see you mean you moved abroad, aren´t you maybe just homesick then, maybe your feeling is telling you should be in another place.
edit on 28-2-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Awareness.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy the past few days. (More so then usual.) Could you expand on your "awareness" reply? Aware as in what regard?

To reiterate, it's really a strange feeling. It's hard for me to explain in any other way then what I already have. Imagine going outside to check your mailbox, but you get the uncanny feeling that it's the first time you've done it, the first time you've seen the surroundings you're in. It just feels changed. It hasn't happened lately, but I've been a lot "lighter" mentally. (Not as down as usual.) Not sure if that's an effect from the new feelings or if the new feelings are a by product of my state of mind.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You might want to search about the other threads here in regards to shifting timelines. I wonder if your experiencing the shifting timelines. Just put timeline shift in the search box, and alot comes up.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Thanks for the tip Sacuerwench, will definitely give it a try. I meant I read something about this on ATS previously. But it's interesting you mention this, because I've had quite a few "blips" on the radar that made me question myself and my own memory.

One such blip was the actor that voiced Darth Vader. (Forgot his name, sorry.) I swear I read back in the late 90's that he died, only to find out he didn't just a few years ago. Another so called "blip" occurred locally a couple of years ago which really had me worried. But that's another thread I guess.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Well if you over think it you will simply fall back asleep.

If you want another take on it it could be that you are experiencing slips through dimensional realms.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

So basically, I can't know what's going on or else I lose it? That doesn't sound quite right. I'm not really over thinking anything here, I'd just like to know what's going on. (Or am I experiencing a brain aneurism?)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have had similar experiences that have been happening since October.
While driving to work I hit a red light on the same route I take daily. Sitting there I felt disorientated I looked at the street number and do not remember this street being there. Think perhaps I am experiencing some dimentia, the next one really sent me for a loop. I had a foster brother when I was younger who I was told had died about 8 years ago. In November my mother told me he was back in the area and wanted to see me. Thing is it was my mother who told me he had passed and when I questioned her about it there was no recall of the conversation.

Wonder what's next? A new wife maybe...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There's nothing to worry about, this is how transition works, seeing things in a 'new light', literally, and slowly but surely becoming fully aware of where you truly are. Go with its flow. It doesn't feel bad, it feels right, and that is what counts. The rest is illusion, and the masks are falling, also our own, and we'll know also know Who we are. No doom, no gloom, just go with it and have a happy landing, wherever you're going. Whatta Beauty!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Awareness is not something to over think. When you start becoming more aware, everything takes on a different quality.
If you suspect something go see a DR.

new topics

top topics

join