It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resignation of Above Top Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Ats community has pushed me to the point of frustration.

Why? Its because its turned into city boy smut and IGNORANCE!

This site has attracted me from the fact that anyone has a say in what they believe in. But lately all it comes to is suppression of anyone who does come up with an idea that differs from MSM.
I would like to post a topic that does not get shut down by the pansees that call themselves the top dogs of the site. And I say that word because that's all you are.

When did this world come to only believing the people who devote their life to a computer screen?
If you have less than so many posts the community shuns you to the point of suppression and anything you say becomes invalid. This happened to facebook too.

The real world has become obsolete in society and now a days if you don't use facebook you get criticized by the people u thought were your friends. I would like to post things that have positive comments not smut by people saying your wrong.

If you don't like what I say don't read it. Easy as that.
I don't go to your threads accusing you of a liar or saying this is the truth just to make my ego "feel" better. The reason america is the way it is this very reason.
Nobody gets a say anymore unless they have brainwashed followers bidding their every whim.

I know this post will never make it to the headlines but this IS what I believe in. Not the overweight people living with mother still.
We need an internet revolution before we can start an American one we need to start somewhere but following the norm will not get us there.

To those who read this post I appreciate it any ears are a success to me. But open your eyes and see where im coming from. Then possibly the ATS community can become a peaceful one.

Thank you
B
edit on 28-2-2012 by alien because: ...editted for easier reading...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I couldn't be bothered to read your insanely long paragraph but from the first few lines, I feel your angst. S+F

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Did it off my smart phone ha kinda hard to make paragraph structure.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

I don't think you should let the ''Internet'' people bother you all this much.

Also some times you'll find some people disagree with what you have to say, as right as you think you are, they probably think the same too. Not everyone who is disagreeing with you is doing it out of ''trollness''.

I have seen some members who go out of their way to cause friction in forums, however... it's their waste of time, if you're firm in what you believe, what they say shouldn't matter.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I would like to ask you to take your time, take a deep breath and maybe even take a short break. ATS appears to have an invisible wall for new members. I crashed into it at least once anyway.

It takes time to get used to the way of things here, the rules, the personalities and all the rest. I see you have been a member just 1 day. Perhaps it is not quite like you expected but generally speaking it is an informative place where sometimes one must agree to disagree. There are many types of people, ages, races, cultures here and it is a great melting pot.

Unfortunately, the "if you don't like it, don't read it" is not helpful advice for most on a discussion forum. Your opinion does matter here but so do those of others. Sometimes discussions get heated, or even nasty. Leave all that to the Mods and just walk away. To reply to a troll is to be a troll yourself, but it isn't always easy.

Peace

ETA Read the date wrong, saw 2012 instead of 2011. You have been here a year but the above advice might still be applicable.

edit on 28/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 28/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I see what you getting at but again you words have been twisted to what seems the truth. I have. NOT been a member for one day. I have no clue where that came in because it specifically says I've been a member for a YEAR that's alot more. And second I've been a member for years with different accounts and they get expired from my opinions.

Didn't see your edit apologies
edit on 28-2-2012 by SonoraUndergroundLabs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No twisting of words here friend. Just a mis-read of your avatar. See my above modified post.

And check my sig if you think I like to lie.

ETA Apologies unnecessary but accepted.

edit on 28/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I see what you getting at but again you words have been twisted to what seems the truth. I have. NOT been a member for one day. I have no clue where that came in because it specifically says I've been a member for a YEAR that's alot more. And second I've been a member for years with different accounts and they get expired from my opinions.

Didn't see your edit apologies
edit on 28-2-2012 by SonoraUndergroundLabs because: (no reason given)

If I get what you are saying....You've been banned over and over by ATS...but keep coming back under new names.......

MODS will just love reading this......

Des

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

point of udder frustration

I got to this point and stopped , saw the wall of text and thought you were probably milking it

Sorry couldn't help myself

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You have created seven threads, six of which are still up and running.

Please be a little more patient.

It may be that a thread was taken offline due to its content stepping over the line in regard to the ATS rules. I don't know as I'm not a mod, but that is usually the case.

ATS has these rules to protect itself against legal actions and similar threats to its viability. Please don't take the 404'ing of a thread as a personal attack.

If you have a voice, continue to use it. For this ATS thing to really be effective, all voices should be heard, especially those that may disagree with the MSM.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I am going to give you three words.

User Generated Content

That means that what get's posted here comes from us, the users. And the replies come from us, the users. If someone tries to use tactics that go against the rules to damage your thread, use the alert function. It goes directly to the mods and they see what is happening almost right away. If a member breaks the rules, they will be addressed.

However, if you are loosing discussions simply due to lack or argumentative techniques, then I suggest reading more, and posting less for a while. You will pick up on tips and tricks to make things go better in the future.
The mood changes here all the time. Just wait a while and things will improve, Or get worse, depending on who and what is being typed.

Be happy and have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

How will they love it? Please elaborate. Because im sure that I did not inflict any more t&c violations. But coming from one with 5000 posts seems to me and your a little butthurt aint cha.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The Ats community has pushed me to the point of udder frustration. Why? Its because its turned into city boy smut and IGNORANCE! This site has attracted me from the fact that anyone has a say in what they believe in. But lately all it comes to is suppression of anyone who does come up with an idea that differs from MSM. I would like to post a topic that does not get shut down by the pansees that call themselves the top dogs of the site. And I say that word because that's all you are. When did this world come to only believing the people who devote their life to a computer screen. If you have less than so many posts the community shuns you to the point of suppression and anything you say becomes invalid. This happened to facebook too. The real world has become obsolete in society and now a days if you don't use facebook you get criticized by the people u thought were your friends. I would like to post things that have positive comments not smut by people saying your wrong. If you don't like what I say don't read it. Easy as that. I don't go to your threads accusing you of a liar or saying this is the truth just to make my ego "feel" better. The reason america is the way it is this very reason. Nobody gets a say anymore unless they have brainwashed followers bidding their every whim. I know this post will never make it to the headlines but this IS what I believe in. Not the overweight people living with motherstill still. We need an internet revolution before we can start an American one we need to start somewhere but following the norm will not get us there. To those who read this post I appreciate it any ears are a success to me. But open your eyes and see where im coming from. Then possibly the ATS community can become a peaceful one.

Thank you
B

Tear down the wall!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

How will they love it? Please elaborate. Because im sure that I did not inflict any more t&c violations. But coming from one with 5000 posts seems to me and your a little butthurt aint cha.

It is against ATS rules to keep creating new accounts to bypass being banned. Your previous post said you have had "many accounts under many names". But, they keep expiring because of your opinions. To me, that sounds like you have been banned in the past.

ETA: Your butthurt comment was rude and uncalled for.

Des
edit on 28-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Happy ATS Anniversary.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ah man, I feel where you are coming from. I suspect that many of the old 'top dogs' have resorted to lurking and posting once in a while because of the attitude of some of the posters here. It's a pity because at the end of the day, the real gems are always easy to pick out.

I hope you will keep up posting and trying to shine this mess you see here

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Clearly you don't appreciate ATS. With this understanding, I bid you are very relieved farewell...

And a boot to the head.

...and one for Jenny and the wimp.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I've had 3 now all under different emails and computers and ip addresses. But I guess you don't understand the concept of this post. It is to post something that is not degrading to fellow members and to support others. Seems u can't comprehend

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Also, I would very much like to express my amusement and hilarity at your assumption that not only do you deserve to post here, but that your opinions are automatically the epitome of factual correctness. I would say that if you have been banned multiple times, then you've been stupid multiple times. In other words, this site isn't for you.

Of course, if you want to keep making me laugh, continue posting. I do believe I will be rolling on the floor when the mods in the white coats come to take you back to your solitary confinement.

Thanks for the laughs.

edit on CTuesdaypm070714f14America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
bye

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join