It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closer to war : Iran moves to accept gold instead of dollars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is a game of chess. Iran played a concerning move for the people to blame... i wonder what they are going to do bout it???

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well this time Iran really done it against the banksters... this is the last straw... banksters won't tolerate that...an Iran war is now inevitable.

Iran Moves Further To End Petrodollar, Announces Will Accept Payment In Gold Instead Of Dollars

Gradually it appears this is increasingly the case following a just released Reuters report that "Iran will take payment from its trading partners in gold instead of dollars, the Iranian state news agency IRNA quoted the central bank governor as saying on Tuesday."

Saddam did that with euros... was invaded. Gaddafi tried to do that with gold... got murdered. Now Iran is doing it...
edit on 28-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

I coulda told you this was going to happen. The best way to hurt the U.S. is to exchange those U.S. dollars back and then get back on the gold exchange system. You can do more damage to the U.S. without so much as firing a bullet by hitting us in our wallets and Iran knows this, so does China and Saudi Arabia.

When you stop accepting U.S. dollars as legal tender, the Dollar devalues and the U.S. can literally be bankrupted. Unfortunately were already bankrupt, the Federal Reserve saw to that. Money is the #1 reason nations go to war, or rather the lack of money.

We will be at war with Iran before summer hits. Theyre doing this because they want it so they can bing their mahdi.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

they cant force a prophecy.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I never said America drills or deals in anyway with Iran.

Britain, France, and the Swiss all have a relationship with the country though..

And companies like BP, even though oil exports to Britain are now banned, are still working with Iran and it's subsidiary corporations.

Sleeping with the Enemy: BP's Deals with Iran

Sleeping with the Enemy: BP's Deals with Iran

There is still a relationship between the West and Iran with oil.. even Iran drilling in Western countries like the North Sea, as well as other Eastern corporations as well that deal with Iran that also do business with the West.

But my entire point is that the people dealing with Iran and it's oil are not countries. Countries have huge stockpiles of Gold. Companies do not. Note for instance Britain and France's governments do not buy Iranian oil .. oil corporations buy Iranian oil. It's corporations dealing with the Iranian oil bourse, which means the actual number of people buying in Gold instead of Dollars will be incredibly small.. microscopically small.
edit on 2/28/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Vitchilo

Gold is a bad way to pay for oil (price fluctuations) ..

That's one way to say it.

I always find currency's unstable.

Gold ain't fluctuating, the currencies are.
Currencies are an invented, artificial unit to calculate with, with today no basis at all.

So gold ain't instable, it's the currencies!

Everybody is programmed in reversed thinking.

edit on 29-2-2012 by EartOccupant because: Typo

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

they cant force a prophecy.

If it happens it happens. It doesn't matter how it gets fulfilled as long as the criteria is met, for all we know they aren't doing this. It's impossible for man to fulfill the all the criteria on his own.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's interesting, I would also be interested in bringing the gold and silver as the world money currency. So that people can calculate their actual value on psychical materials and not mental valued paper. A bag of salt for a bag of sugar. Not a piece of air for tons of steel. The banking system is the most unfair system in the world, the sooner it's gone the better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join