It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brzezinksi says US will not support Israel if it attacks Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Not sure about this, seems propagandaish to me, just thought I'd throw it out there as I have not seen it on here. One mans take on the situation with Israel and Iran I guess.

edit on 28-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This might be the first time I agree with him.

I know he has Obama's ear, so hopefully the US condemns any Israeli action. We should already be condemning their assassinations of nuclear scientists.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Just remember to include the condemnation and bad thinking for the deaths of the United States Marines in Beirut, Lebanon. Please also take just a moment for the countless American *AND* Iraqis, for that matter, who have been killed or maimed by explosive penetration type road mines and IED's Iran supplied to the Iraqi insurgency.

Iran is no victim here and they deserve absolutely none of our sympathy. None. I don't want to see this war happen...and Obama is a fool not to do everything possible to prevent it..short of appeasement.

However...My reluctance to war has NOTHING to do with Iran as an object of sympathy or pity. THEY are a reason to want it to happen. I just don't have any love for the idea of millions dying for a handful of men in leadership having a pee contest. War is a bad idea..DESPITE Iran. Not because it's them on the pointy end.

edit on 28-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
No argument from me. I'd love to see our leaders in the U.S. tell Israel, the Saudis or anyone else, "Do what you feel you need to do, we'll read about it later."

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Words, that is all.
the US know that Iran will hit a US asset if Israel attacks, it is the US letting the world know that they are innocent victims.
It does not matter than the US supplies the bombs
It doesnt matter that they supply the intel
It doest even matter that they supplied a direct path to attack.

The US can put up its hands and say we knew nothing and they attacked us which will get the whole country screaming for the blood of Iranians.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Seems like we know something is afoot, and are doing pre damage control. Although, we won't support Israel, they sure have enough of our technology for the strike.

Proxy at it's best.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Something tells me he is trying to settle decades of bad Karma. I really believe the days of military industrial as foot soldiers of banks are coming to an end.

I suspect the rats are seeing the writing on the wall. If I'm right we will more scumbags increasingly try to portray themselves as misunderstood, nice little chipmunks suffering with rat-pattern baldness on their tails.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure he is still relevant.

An Israeli attack would keep the middle east festering for another 40 years (not that Israel would care) whereas the USA reacting to a false flag attack by Iran on a US ship would be much more 'acceptable' to the region and entire world.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
US will not support Israel...just will do their job, after Israel attacks and Iran retaliate against US ships.

The man is right

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well the guy is the first of open Russian spys. He's a tool and that's all I'm going to say about that.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Something tells me he is trying to settle decades of bad Karma.

He'll have to do a whole lot more than that after what he did with Pol Pot, not to mention Al-CIAda and other stuff he has done... there's at least 3 million dead people on his head.

He would have to live to a few thousands years while suffering and helping people every day and cure all cancers to redeem his soul... and that probably wouldn't be enough.

In other news, it's bull. The US will support an attack on Iran... as soon as one US soldier dies in retaliation, which will happen for sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Brilliant!!! US abstains...Israel hits Iran, Iran hist back at Israel AND the US. The US says "hey we didnt hit you, Israel did" but since you struck us....ANNIHILATION.

Oh and Obama gets re-elected and looks like a hero for "dfeending the US against an Iranian attack" on US.
edit on 28-2-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderateAmerican
Well the guy is the first of open Russian spys. He's a tool and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Ya, he must be Russia's top spy.

Going on a major MSM outlet, and spreading his Russian Propaganda.

Can't fool you guys.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Dr. Peter Beter had predicted that an false flag attack on marines in ME was being planned by Israelis and the Zionist agents in Pentagon a year before the Beirut attack happened. Read the peter beter audiotapes.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Gawd i love that name

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Sorry to rain on your parade, but I and I think most people would trust the demon spawn of Karl Rove/Dick Cheney before they would trust Zbigniew Brzezinski.

"The Trilateral Commission nonetheless established a headlock on the Executive Branch of the U.S. government with the election of James Earl Carter in 1976. Hand-picked as a presidential candidate by Brzezinski, Carter was personally tutored in globalist philosophy and foreign policy by Brzezinski himself. Subsequently, when Carter was sworn in as President, he appointed no less than one-third of the U.S. members of the Commission to his Cabinet and other high-level posts in his Administration. Such was the genesis of the Trilateral Commission's domination of the Executive Branch that continues to the present day."

new topics

top topics

join