It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come pull me out. A test in oobe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have just read with great intrest a thread which concerns a mystery user on here who is well-versed in oobe's.
I have had several oobe's over the last 2 years. Although I have yet to experience one which arises from full conciousness. My preffered method of oobe is to do it direct from a lucid dream. Over the past 2 years I have had some very intense experiences and it has totally changed my outlook on the nature of everything. For this i am totally thankful as i have learned when to ignore my ego, how to properly meditate, how to work with my chakra's, who my spirit guide(s) are, how to see aura's (which i am still learning) and I am now a Reiki healer. All these things have totally changed my life and it all stems from early experiments with Astral Projection.

Lately with my last oobe's I have ran into problems which I dont really understand yet, which I am willing to discuss with this mystery oobe person. I would also like to experience the sensations of being helped from my body into the astral, and also see what it is like to have a meeting in the astral, as in the majority of my projections i am usually on my own, although I have ran into some lower vibration forms which i quickly dispatched. I am not a n00b in the astral realm although i know that i still have an infinite amount of things to learn in my time here. Also I feel like the time is right to experience this, if I had any second thoughts I would not be writing this. So if the mystery person is reading this send me a u2u if you would like to assist me on my path.

= p e a c e =

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Peace Dr MamBo

Try this:

www.gnosiscentral.com...

www.gnosiscentral.com...

www.gnosiscentral.com...

Someone has also said this:

"Cats are evolving creatures. You can work with the elemental of the cat to help you get out of your body. In that inbetween state between dream and sleep you can command the elemental to pull you out of your physical body. The elemental will appear and with its paws will pull you out consciously.

The black cat is the most evolved. Neutering or spaying a cat weakens its strength/power."

And you may want to try this online course for help in Astral Projection:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HOTEP

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
hey Tamahu

Thankyou very much for the links. I have added them to my favorites so I can have a good read through them tomorrow.
Much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No problem.

Let me know if those links help.

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
::: to the mystery oobe person :::

I changed my email addy as the last one that was posted has since perished, so if you emailed me, you will have to do it again. Sorry

= p e a c e =

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
here's more links that might help you
www.astralpulse.com...

www.astralvoyage.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
here's more links that might help you
www.astralpulse.com...

www.astralvoyage.com...

Hey thanks also for the links!, but ive been to those sites before.....quite a lot actually , i found them invaluble in my early attempts at a.p.

= p e a c e =

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
IMHO it is not advisable to request assistance for a pullout from people you don't know (Exception: you intentionally ask for a light being). As well it is not advisable to pull out anyone you don't know. I wouldn't want to risk being astrally contaminated. You do bring back the contamination to your physical self since your subtle bodies are connected to it.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Im not worried. I know how to protect myself if and when I need to, plus i would obviously chat with the person for a while first, get anidea of what they are about. And after that theres always my guides.

top topics

join