It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb. 12/2012 - Bright UFO Orb Hovers Around ISS [VIDEO]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Looks like the moon drifting across the field of view as the ISS orbits the Earth. If the 'orb' was moving under it's own steam I'd think differently. So for me the most likely explanation is the moon.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
I mean it is easy to just say that it COULD BE the moon, but orbs do exist in space...even NASA admitted they didn't know at one time what these orbs in space were. :

Uh, you have a serious problem understanding English, even NASA-speak -- to think that NASA admitted to the existence of unexplainable 'orbs', Leave your fantasy world and visit Earth once and awhile, the real mysteries are more rewarding.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hey, don't fret on me for keeping an open mind, I am just pointing out what we could be seeing!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hey, don't fret on me for keeping an open mind, I am just pointing out what we could be seeing!

We agree we need to keep watching and shout out anomalies, perhaps for different reasons, but the operational methodology is congruent, so that makes us allies.

Where we seem to differ is in your garbled quote about what NASA 'admitted' re 'orbs'.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

We agree we need to keep watching and shout out anomalies, perhaps for different reasons, but the operational methodology is congruent, so that makes us allies.

Where we seem to differ is in your garbled quote about what NASA 'admitted' re 'orbs'.

Houston, we have a problem! For some reason, NASA's PTB do not want to admit that there are unknowns in space that have nothing to do with shuttles and that they cannot explain for to do so would be to admit to non-human objects that are constantly photographed and videographed by American and Russian (and possibly other nations?) cameras. However, as much as we would like for NASA to come clean and finally admit to the reality of UFOs, whether in space or visible from earth's surface, it doesn't matter because we at least can see some of the footage and come to our own conclusions.

And contrary to some "experts" opinions, one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to see that what is videographed IS "alien"!

Non-human constructed aerial objects are videographed daily, purposely and accidentally, from below so it's not outrageous to think that the same thing is not happening in space. The mind set that exists at NASA is just as mysterious as the objects they do not want to publicly admit exist.
edit on 28-2-2012 by The Shrike because: To add comment.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

For the most part I agree with you, but unfortunately an out of focus 'orb' that displays no anomalous behaviour isn't sufficient evidence to base any kind of conclusion on. I wish it were otherwise.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

For the most part I agree with you, but unfortunately an out of focus 'orb' that displays no anomalous behaviour isn't sufficient evidence to base any kind of conclusion on. I wish it were otherwise.

I should have been specific with my comments. They were meant as general rather than specific to the video on the OP's thread kick-off which I side with the Moon explanation. I was just getting my 2 cents off on a topic dear to my heart.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Insomniac

I should have been specific with my comments. They were meant as general rather than specific to the video on the OP's thread kick-off which I side with the Moon explanation. I was just getting my 2 cents off on a topic dear to my heart.

Ah, that makes sense, sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join