It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Noble Lie - Documentary about OKC bombing in 1995 which was a flase flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You are ruled by goads from inumerable" False Flags"
Your pockets picked to buy new vaccines for just created viruses,even false pandemic scares which have goverments buying huge stockpiles of drugs with short shelf lives.....
The prices of fuels are rigged and the oil supply has never been greater than now...
All kinds of new fields and natural gas finds are comming on stream with no sales...actually an 8% slump in fuel use US wide this year...
So why 5-6$pergalloon???
They are manipulating us cradle to grave....the science of doing so is part of what we have payed taxes for the elite to perfect....they use it on us in gratitude!
Oh how utterly naieve of you my son!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You are ruled by goads from inumerable" False Flags"
Your pockets picked to buy new vaccines for just created viruses,even false pandemic scares which have goverments buying huge stockpiles of drugs with short shelf lives.....
The prices of fuels are rigged and the oil supply has never been greater than now...
All kinds of new fields and natural gas finds are comming on stream with no sales...actually an 8% slump in fuel use US wide this year...
So why 5-6$pergalloon???
They are manipulating us cradle to grave....the science of doing so is part of what we have payed taxes for the elite to perfect....they use it on us in gratitude!
Oh how utterly naieve of you my son!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Huh? What is utterly naive of me? Did you read my post?
I am aware of how our government manipulates us. How exactly am I naive?
The video I posted was about how our government tried to use a false flag to pull us into the one week war. I was actually showing the person I was replying to that the government is capable of such things.

Re-read.
edit on 28-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I had a rather emotional response to this thread, I still have no idea why. I have to say that in some ways I am an idiot. To say that my government would not do such a thing is ridiculous given what they plainly did to Native Americans, something I have personally posted on here in ATS.

Having said that, I am sorry but I still cannot accept they are responsible for Oklahoma City. The world changed for me that day and it is still a wound.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Personally, I don't think they did. I mean, It's possible, and I haven't researched it that much, but I think it was just a guy with military training that wanted revenge for Waco. He has the resources with the farm and his training. He said he regretted picking a target that had children.

However, they are capable, you really should watch that movie I posted on the USS liberty. I just watched it today and it blew me away.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
This whole post infuriates and offends me. Children died! Men and women who worked for the government died. People in Oklahoma City were traumatized, and many are still, to this day. How dare you insinuate that my government would do this to it's people!

I am as disenchanted with my government as many are, and for good reasons, but I would never think it would do something like this. This was the work of a disturbed couple of people who got what they deserved.

I believe in freedom of speech, but you are using yours to cause suffering.

Well, you should probably consider opening your mind, looking at the evidence, and just seeing where it takes you and then decide what you wish to believe.

I have no doubt in my mind that OKC was an inside job, and there are MANY people who were on the scene that day who will suggest the same thing. Unlike 9/11 where people say, "Someone would have saw SOMETHING"... well in OKC people did see many somethings and they have talked about it. The list of those who talked about it and ended up dead is pretty eye opening.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Bomb Damage Analysis Of Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
PART FOUR
Seismograph Readings
Much has been said about seismograph readings. Was there more than one explosion? Most people I talked to in Oklahoma City heard two explosions relatively close together. Some close by said they didn't even hear an explosion. That is not unreasonable, when you consider that getting walloped by an intense shock wave is about like being hit across the ear by a 2" x 4". One would expect the demolition charges to have had an electrical or primacord interconnect. If so, it would be difficult to separate them on a seismograph. If delays were used, they would be discrete. If a sensitivity switch was used inside the building, the explosions would have been distinct. Bomb initiations could have been easily designed to go off either simultaneously or with separation.

Conclusion

The Murrah Federal Building was not destroyed by one sole truck bomb. The major factor in its destruction appears to have been detonation of explosives carefully placed at four critical junctures on supporting columns within the building.

The only possible reinforced concrete structural failure solely attributable to the truck bomb was the stripping out of the ceilings of the first and second floors in the "pit" area behind columns B4 and By. Even this may have been caused by a demolition charge at column B3.

It is truly unfortunate that a separate and independent bomb damage assessment was not made during the cleanup__before the building was demolished on May 23 and hundreds of truck loads of debris were hauled away, smashed down, and covered with dirt behind a security fence.

When the picture at Tab 4 was made, all evidence of demolition charges had been removed from the building site (i.e., the stubs of columns B3, A3, A5, A7 and the demolished junctures at the header with columns A3, A5 and A7.

All ambiguity with respect to the use of supplementing demolition charges and the type of truck used could be quickly resolved in the FBI were required to release the surveillance camera coverage of this terribly tragic event.

Air force general Ben Parton is an expert on muitions to say the least...he as two deegrees and phd....
those are his words.....
I have no doubts he is right.....
The goverments of the whole world engage in this *snip*!

edit on 1-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: word removed

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just watched the "A Noble Lie" documentary and thats some pretty strong evidence. I knew they was some controversy surround the event but i had not known just how dodgy the facts were until now. Thanks for that

I found the death of Terrance Yeakey very strange.

I think the documentary kind of fell apart at the end with the theories why the building might have been blown up by the government starting to get a bit more wild. I think this is just like the 9/11 case and JFK where most people know it did not happen the way the official story explains but theres no real evidence to suggest the real motives or the actual groups involved.

edit on 29-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Drew99GT

Why would the ATF staff tell their staff not to show up, but someone I knew personally, a HIGHLY respected SS agent to Clinton who just happened to be there at the time was killed in that attack and he was not told to not show up?

Sorry, dont buy that theory at all......

edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: added a "not"

He wasn't on a need to know basis perhaps? Many good people died that day, just like many good people died in 9/11. Satan worshipping evil people who do these things don't care.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I get a sense that many people commenting in this thread haven' done even basic research surrounding the events of the 95 OKC bombing. At least watch the video before you start criticizing.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Good video with facts. It is so sad when TPTB decide to just ignore things. I suppose at times it must be done, but it happens too often.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Also it's not like he's the first Clinton associate let alone body guard to die in mysterious circumstances. This one's not even mysterious if you believe the official story on the OKC Bombing.

edit on 29-2-2012 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join