It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Noble Lie - Documentary about OKC bombing in 1995 which was a flase flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
anoblelie.com...

You can find it from time to time on Youtube for free. I recommend EVERYONE watch this film, especially in light of the 21 or so FBI stings (ie false flags) since 9/11. This video proves that the government knew about the bombing; the ATF told their staff not to show up for work that day to the Murrah Federal Building. People saw 2 men wiring the real bombs in the parking garage of the building. The media first reported about multiple bombs in the building, but the story quickly changed as soon as the CIA/FBI feds showed up and manipulated the media. Multiple domestic terrorism/anti militia bills were in Congress waiting to be signed before the bombing. It was done to usher in more police state against US citizens and militias who were against government corruption. It also helped usher in the war on terrorism. In addition, the building housed documents about Clinton's Whitewater scandal and also documents about CIA drug running through Arkansas.

source

Around the noon hour, Channel 4 had as their guest Dr. Randall Heather, a terrorist expert. Dr. Heather stated: "We got lucky today, if you can consider anything about this tragedy lucky. We have both of the bombs that were defused at the site and they are being taken apart. We will be able to find out how they were made, and possibly who made them. These bombs are very sophisticated high explosives with maybe a little fertilizer damped around them."

kennysideshow.blogspot.com...

The entire war on terror is a "noble lie". Well, that is putting it mildly. It is a manufactured threat and it has very dark and dire consequences for the future of the United States and the Constitution. It's purpose in fact is to dismantle the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. And 95% of US citizens can't, or are unwilling to admit it and connect the dots.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
tobefree.wordpress.com... tigation/

Here's an interview with the makers of the film.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I met Terry Nichols. He sold me a .22 rifle. I dispised him as soon as he opened his mouth. His pamphlets were about a grass roots rebellion I wanted no part in. I read things he wrote in prison. He claims the bomb that blew up was a different one than he had helped build. Somone made it better. Nobody is going to listen to this nut case, but he may be telling the truth. What a perfect scapegoat. I'll watch the video but I am sure it is full of outrageous claims and may be a false flag of its own.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This whole post infuriates and offends me. Children died! Men and women who worked for the government died. People in Oklahoma City were traumatized, and many are still, to this day. How dare you insinuate that my government would do this to it's people!

I am as disenchanted with my government as many are, and for good reasons, but I would never think it would do something like this. This was the work of a disturbed couple of people who got what they deserved.

I believe in freedom of speech, but you are using yours to cause suffering.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

It is not the government in general that would do this, just certain shadowy elements of it. History shows us that this kind of horrible mayhem has been done by these elements. They exist, and this story may be part of a conspiracy. Denial of the ability of these people to do terrible things is just a knee jerk reaction. How could they kill those children for political motives? It takes a criminal mind to understand evil motives.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
This whole post infuriates and offends me. Children died! Men and women who worked for the government died. People in Oklahoma City were traumatized, and many are still, to this day. How dare you insinuate that my government would do this to it's people!

I am as disenchanted with my government as many are, and for good reasons, but I would never think it would do something like this. This was the work of a disturbed couple of people who got what they deserved.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but the evidence is overwhelming. "Your" government is in the business of false flag terror attacks. Believe me, I didn't want to believe it, but the evidence is real. The sooner US citizens wake up to this fact and reality, the better off we'll be.

Governments and rulers of men, all throughout history, have engaged in terrorism against their citizens, I still don't understand why people think the US government would be immune from evil.

Many many people in Oklahoma have now awakened to the fact that the 95 bombing was a false flag. I'm sorry you haven't.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist

How is that? Look up Operation Northwoods,Operation Mockingbird,Operation fast and furious,Operation Paperclip and Operation MKUltra. What about the manhattan experiment and the tuskigee experiment?
They have did this kind of stuff before. They don't care about you. PERIOD.

The guy was a convenient patsy.Al-cia-duh and friends blow up the OKC building as a false flag.

Wake up to the real world buddy.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

THANK YOU! Spot on. There are wonderful, caring people who work in the government. But to deny that there are shadowy, secret societies doing pure evil in government, is intellectually dishonest because there's far too many facts that support it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I watched the videos and these guys make some baseless claims. I don't want them debating on my side.
For example this story:
familytreemaker.genealogy.com...
In the video they fail to mention the book was not published before the bombing, it was in manuscript form. Manuscripts can change before publication. Everything is against us conspiracy theorists, our ranks are full of idiots and disinformation plants. I'll argue my points without the ALex Jonez crowd.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

OK, lets see some evidence that the claims are "baseless". Just because the book from the governors brother was a manuscript, you dismiss the entire body of evidence? Like the gigantic freaking crater in the basement of the building? The lack of nitric gas that would have been present from a fertilizer bomb? The fact that the ATF clearly knew the building would be bombed and weren't in their offices that day? The fact that initial media reports were in fact accurate and they were reporting multiple bombs in the building? The fact that previous cases of fertilizer truck bombs have no resemblance of what happened in OKC? The fact of multiple witness to the event being murdered?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

OK, lets see some evidence that the claims are "baseless". Just because the book from the governors brother was a manuscript, you dismiss the entire body of evidence? Like the gigantic freaking crater in the basement of the building? The lack of nitric gas that would have been present from a fertilizer bomb? The fact that the ATF clearly knew the building would be bombed and weren't in their offices that day? The fact that initial media reports were in fact accurate and they were reporting multiple bombs in the building? The fact that previous cases of fertilizer truck bombs have no resemblance of what happened in OKC? The fact of multiple witness to the event being murdered?

These "facts" are just things heard on the internet. I walked in front of that building a few years before it was bombed so I know it existed, and that is about all. Funny thing is, I started running away from it, frightend by I don't know what. I will give some credence to the mind control theory based on the fright I felt. The rest is someone else's data and I don't know how much it was manupulated. After I got back to the bus station in OK I met a dishwasher named Randy Travis. He became a famous country singer. Just had to throw that in.
In OK city a decade before, I met an attractive, tall blonde woman in a bar. She wanted me to join her in a fight against the federal government. There are many like her. I like to theorize that these bombers worked for her. It is OK to have multiple theories and debate them all, even if they are in opposition.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Treat me like I know nothing besides the msm story of the event.

Can you sum up what exactly the false flag was and then add the links to back those statements up at the end of your post?

Im not being sarcastic either.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Endure the videos, man. Find some nuggets of truth in the stream of speculation.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

In your opinion, whats the best one available?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Why would the ATF staff tell their staff not to show up, but someone I knew personally, a HIGHLY respected SS agent to Clinton who just happened to be there at the time was killed in that attack and he was not told to not show up?

Sorry, dont buy that theory at all......

edit on February 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: added a "not"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I think the entire movie is for sale, you only get snippets. Money motivated therorists. Best theory? Men bent on a mission to destroy evidence or shift power found some patsys to blame the whole false flag operation on. They may have infiltrated them with good intentions but used them as a political tool.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My uncle was a fire chief in OKC when the bombing happened. I was also watching the news that day and remember the initial reports of other bombs in the building which changed later in the day to the official story.
I'll give it a watch. I haven't given the OKC bombing much time for research lately.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
My OKC story

I am a logger.......im old now, but was working on the mountain top that day...radio reception was crystal clear and i was listening to the Canadian Broadcasting Corp FM.
The OKC bombing came over the news, and i followed the whole thing for the day as i was alone most of the day with little to occupy me(we were skidding wood from far away)
About one hour after the first reports of the bombs going off....and the discovery of others in the building....
A news report came on that announced the deaths of sixteen US military over Killeen Texas, when their blackhawk helicopter blew up in midair.
An entire army DEMOLITION TEAM,and the crew were lost.
This newsflash was never repeated and i never heard anything more about it.....
I did however learn later on that Killeen is about an hour or so flight time away from OKC and it rang a bell......
I am Canadian.....tried calling FAA etc...no luck....
There was another helicopter that crashed that day, but no us military one....
Called some US general in verginia but he hasnt brought this out either....retired guy....was at one time calling for an investigation...
So there you have it one more and probably the last time i write it....
i so swear its true.....
Now ill watch the video, but wanted to tell youse about this odd coincidence.....about OKC bombing.

back to say Holy #!
Thats the effin general iphoned way back!
I wonder of he ever got anywhere with that news story?
edit on 28-2-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I suggest you investigate further...
Many of the witnesses are dead in suspicious circumstances.....
There were other bombs found in the building..i heard them announce it on CBC radio as it went down,,,,,
And check my above post fer petes sake...
They lie, they lie, and we die!

whatreallyhappened.com...
Found this report here.....
edit on 28-2-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Well.. I don't believe the government did this or had any part in the OKC bombing, but don't make the mistake that they wouldn't do something to their own people.

Watch this:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join