It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Enemies will face "rainy day" weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ummm in case you didnt know this site is running rampant with 14 years olds who play video games all day and live in an "alternate" reality. Just sayin.....it explains a LOT.

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
It is blowing my mind how many people here are trying to interpret the saying "rainy day weapons" as literal. I hope you are all being sarcastic.

I am sure they are just referring to anti aircraft weapons, missiles, and etc that are in storage.

edit on 28-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Iran just needs to shut up.

They are a kitten trying to roar like a lion.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spore

Turn your TV to any of the 3 major MSM outlets right now.

Who is doing all the talking???

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

It's fine because we can back it up.

...and no one is talking about Iran BTW.
edit on 28-2-2012 by spore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I can't argue with your level of intelligence.

You are more experienced at that level.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I can't argue with your level of intelligence.

You are more experienced at that level.

Yeah, maybe you'll learn one day.

And what's with the ad hominems? Can't think of anything better?
edit on 28-2-2012 by spore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Well, Iran did hack one of the American drones and pilot it home safely.

So, it wouldn't be too out of left field to say that Iran probably has a fair computer / communications warfare program. If they can hijack a drone... how about an F-18?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon

.. and Iran certainly wouled be "THE WRONG HANDS"...

No offense sir, but who has the "right hands" for these types of weapons?

If Iran has them already , like many believe , and they haven't used them yet, doesn't that speak volumes?

Why don't we back off our invasive troop positions, and leave this country alone.

No offense taken and respecfully, on this point we then must agree to disagree Sir? Madame?. I fully support your right to an opinion.
However, I persoanlly believe thru historical source information, and apparently as does Russia that Iran is in fact unstable and the 'wrong hands'.
My observations, education and research all points to the fact that Iran/Persian history is that of a perpetual agressor to all in the area and an arch enemy of Israel and any country which is not muslim, and requiring little if any reason to attack another region.
Coupling this with the fact that Iran has for many years now financially and otherwise supported the terrorist organizations Hamas and Hezzbollah, that we know of, in their terrorist activities you certainly add to this continuing history of agression.
Stir into this stew of historical fact that over the past few years the few religously zealous individuals who seem to be in a majority of control in Iran have continually and openly promoted the destruction of Israel and the US.
I also believe Iran has made same, rash, likely improbable threats against England and others too.
I say to all who rant, "but Iran has attacked no one", this is untrue by Itan's support of various terrorists organizations.
I am on record having said many times, "I wish with all my heart and mind" I could believe Iran's intentions were "live and let live", but to employ the same logic many use constantly against the US, 'everyone lies'.

Should we mention which is the only country in the world to employ nuclear weapons in battle ?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

Ummmm F22s are Air Force, not Navy. No Captaincy for you (yet) fair Lady. Also, F22s can't fit a HARM (High speed Anti Radiation Missile..redundant I know) missile in their on board armament, neither can the F35. Unfortunately the replacement missile that WOULD fit has been cancelled. Uh OH! And this is what is used against radar stations. Not Good! So, it's up to the Superhornets if you want to use the carrier. Maybe some cruise missiles instead? But... like you.... I certainly question Iran (or North Korea) in their ability to "shoot down anything in the sky". Yeah, right.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
2 Things.... it's certainly questionable whether or not Iran hacked a drone or not, even if they did end up with one. And, yes, the U.S. is the only country that used nukes in war. But the estimated cost to both civilians and soldiers of Japan along with soldiers of the U.S. was far, far higher than the lives lost in the two nukes.

Was the second one necessary? I don't know. Quite possibly not, and it was just Generals playing games with new toys. But the invasion of the Japanese homeland would have been very, very costly. And while the U.S. DID use nukes...... they were not used to Conquer any countries, just end a long war.

Considering the strength of America towards the end of that war, and how much industrial might was already geared for war, don't you think that a lot of conquering could have gone on after that, if the U.S. were so inclined? Fleets of B29s with nukes? Why not go on a spree and use the power? Why did we let all those countries we were in go "free"? Why not bomb Moscow back then? Because we prefer Allies, not slaves. And as Kennedy said, "Freedom has many difficulties and democracy is not perfect. But we have never had to put a wall up to keep our people in -- to prevent them from leaving us". How many people under the yoke of the USSR had the freedom to leave? North Korea? Iran? China? We may not have it right, but its a pretty good experiment so far, this Democracy here. It still needs lots of tweaks, and probably a few bankers and politicians hung, but..... the story isn't over either.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Could it be the Quassam rockets from Palestine that number in the 10's of thousand possibly 100's of thousands being fired into Israel laden with chemical and biological weapons...?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
what is this thread?

an idiots conference?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I believe you hit the nail squarley on the head... I have worried forever that those supposed suit case nukes would fall into the wrong hands... and Iran certainly wouled be "THE WRONG HANDS"...

well, doesn't it depend on perspective? I'm pretty sure a lot of people out there would call the US "the wrong hands", based on the simple observation that no other nation killed so many people since WWII.

I despise all kinds of violence so of course I'm not in favor of the proliferation of arms. On the other hand, a simple observation learns this important lesson: nations that do have nuclear arms don't have to worry anymore about a nation of Imperialists who think it's their right to take whatever it is they want, wherever it is (as Brzezinski depicts so well in his dreadful The Grand Chessboard).

It's a sad world if only the risk of being hurt prevents people from hurting others

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Small pox, Vx and many other bad things.

These are what they are refering to.

Let it rain. There are ways to prevent this from hitting us.

Unless the unleash it on US soil. Then down wind will suffer. Unless they can burn it up with lasers which would take to klong to set up.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Suitcase nukes are a myth. if they did exist they are too old and they would be very high maintenance and not able to be maintained easily or for this long of a period of time.

This is probably just rhetoric but who knows... Either way the evil thugs who control our government will drag us into another illegal unnecessary war to please their benefactors once again while idiots continue to elect these fake lapdogs to office.... Sigh.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Like most I don’t think the ‘rainy day’ statement should be taken literally. If Iran is able to control the weather then why haven’t they attacked the U.S. or Israel? I would think it would be all but impossible for your enemy to prove such an attack occurred.

Sounds like classic Iran saber rattling. Something to keep an eye on but I’m not going to lose any sleep over these empty threats.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What could Iran possibly be hiding that's more dangerous than Hydrogen bombs? What they could do is fill their long range missiles with uranium and send that in a mail to the US. But it's not a far stretched plan so they would have to come up with another. The discussion of whether HAARP is a possibility, I wouldn't hesitate to quote "give me a break". Even the possibility of the US using it is low, I doubt that they have the capabilities that has been stated about it.

If atomic bombs were to be used then all humanity would seize to exist and if biological weapons would be used than the probability would probably be the same. Some people may have the guts to release these cruel and un-human weapons of warfare but there are others that would do anything to prevent it. Maybe the stories of superheros aren't so fictional after all?

The Shias are claiming that the Imam al-Mahdi would come from their own imams is extremely false. In the texts that describes the coming of the Mahdi there has not been any mentioning that the Mahdi would come from Iran or the family of Khomeini or Khaminei. If Imam Mahdi was to exist today he probably would have declared war on Iran because of it's dirty war against Islam. The Shias have taken others aside Allah (God).

Abu Saeed Al-Khudri has repoted that the Messenger of Allah said "He will be sent at a time of intense disputes and differences among people and earthquakes..." (Ahmed)

The Final Hour will not come until the river Euphrates (which flows through Syria and Iraq and finally opens in the Gulf) will disclose a mountain of gold over which people will fight and die Abu Hurairah reported that the Messenger of Allah said: "The shall not occur until the Euphrateswill disclosea mountain of gold, over which people will fight. 99 out of every hundred shall die, and every one of them shall say, 'perchance I shall be the one to succeed" (Muslim)

There are those who say that Iran is trying to spread chaos in order to speed up the timing of the coming of the Mahdi, but they are only fooling themselves, only Allah decides the time he will arrive. Iran is heading for its own destruction.
There are yet many signs to come before the Mahdi can emerge, those signs have not yet been fulfilled.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The term "rainy day", is it an actual translation or an interpretation?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I am flattered by your attention to my post...... BUT, I would look at the current situation a little closer sir.

For your enjoyment 2-21-12
www.dvidshub.net...

No apology necessary. They did not make the combat ready announcement very public.
edit on 28-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

Why do you like the craptor so much when you have better and way more reliable planes?

I think the craptor has a special power... the power to brain wash ppl into believing in it. I wouldnt get my eggs all in one basket if I were you... specially when that basket is the craptor.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

That violates the ENMOD Treaties of 1977.

Weather Warfare is Illegal. We must destroy the global HAARP system!.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join