It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Enemies will face "rainy day" weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We have all heard this metaphor before, but i doubt many have used it With respect to the utilization of some sort of weapon of mass destruction.

Iran is prepared with hidden "rainy day" military capabilities it is saving for when it is attacked, Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi said on Tuesday, warning potential enemies of a "new environment" created by Iran's developing arms industry.

LinK: Enemies will face hidden "rainy days weapons.
We have all be focused on Iran’s development of possible nuclear weapons, but what about other non-conventional weapons? For countries who don’t have trillions of dollars in their defense budgets, could biological warfare be a possibility?

In some respect biologically warfare can potentially kill many magnitudes more people than a nuclear weapon.

What other weapons could Iran be referring to?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"Obama: Lets send in an attack force by Air, with severe Naval bombardment and the capture of all major seaways and ports."

"Daily Briefing Member: Sir we have reports of a large Hurricane coming from West to East, it is traveling over Eastern Africa and about to hit our Naval Forces. This will also make sending in our Paratroopers nearly impossible."

Yeah I can totally see that. Iran with weather manipulation. Okay it might be HIGHLY unlikely but hey, it could happen

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I suppose someone can make the connection between 'rainy day' and weather modification.

So I guess Iran has their own HAARP and will throw all kinds of weather at us?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Call me crazy but they probably have some suitcase Nukes from Russia saved for a scenario like this. It wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The thread title should be: HaAretz: Iran: Enemies will face "rainy day" weapons. Quoting HaAretz for statements from Iran is like quoting PressTV for statements by the US.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
Call me crazy but they probably have some suitcase Nukes from Russia saved for a scenario like this. It wouldn't surprise me.
Those are supposed to already be planted in various large US cities.....

According to the conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I believe you hit the nail squarley on the head... I have worried forever that those supposed suit case nukes would fall into the wrong hands... and Iran certainly wouled be "THE WRONG HANDS"...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
We have all heard this metaphor before, but i doubt many have used it With respect to the utilization of some sort of weapon of mass destruction.

Iran is prepared with hidden "rainy day" military capabilities it is saving for when it is attacked, Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi said on Tuesday, warning potential enemies of a "new environment" created by Iran's developing arms industry.

LinK: Enemies will face hidden "rainy days weapons.
We have all be focused on Iran’s development of possible nuclear weapons, but what about other non-conventional weapons? For countries who don’t have trillions of dollars in their defense budgets, could biological warfare be a possibility?

In some respect biologically warfare can potentially kill many magnitudes more people than a nuclear weapon.

What other weapons could Iran be referring to?

Artillery shells with bio weapons in them... ??? Rain down upon the enemy...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Iran has the same plane/missle killer tech as North Korea.

They are capable of bringing down everything in the air at once. So is North Korea.

There is a reason why there hasnt been a shock and awe in the last decade. Research it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Rhetoric.

I don't doubt they would unleash a lot of unconventional warfare attacks in western nations with iranian emigres but its unlikely to be anything too exotic or else they wouldn't want the nuclear weapons.

As for suitcase nukes or biological attack. That would be the end of Iran. They are busy trying to secure a future for their regime not bring about its annihilation, so I doubt they'd go that road.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You see that is what really makes this thing wierd. The ruling people of Iran are 12ers and to get the 12th Iman you have to have caous. I really don't think they care about their country at all it's all about the Madi and his return.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Who says there couldn't have been more that we weren't told about?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
An army of Spears ?,Looks like more than a drone crashed in Iran

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They're going to hit people with umbrellas?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

that would be israeli nukes planted worldwide according to theories

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have been womdering what they meant and I am taking it as this. They are saving thier weapons for a "rainy day". In other words, they are keeping thier cards close to thier chest.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
After reading the article rainy day weapons are not some type of weather modification weapon. Its like when you say you are saving money for a "rainy day".

"Islamic Republic of Iran has many hidden capabilities which are kept for rainy days."

So it has hidden capabilities. No mention of what those capabilities are.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They are saving their weapons in case they are attacked.

What?

Should they go around bombing nations into submission for years at a time just because?

i think there is enough of that already.

If Iran wants a trillion and 2 nuclear warheads then that is their right.

They a re a peaceful nation unlike the warmongers beating their drums and shaking their fists at Iran 24/7 .

Ridiculous

A lot of you brain dead zombies make me ashamed to be a westerner.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
.. and Iran certainly wouled be "THE WRONG HANDS"...

No offense sir, but who has the "right hands" for these types of weapons?

If Iran has them already , like many believe , and they haven't used them yet, doesn't that speak volumes?

Why don't we back off our invasive troop positions, and leave this country alone.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I often wonder, if people that offer the "research" option, have done so themselves.

Can you and I play a game? Ok, good!

I'll be The Captain of a US super carrier. You can be the entire country of Iran.

Step 1: I launch 30 F22's armed to the hilt
Step 2: Game over

Step 3: Receive my award for being the first female captain of a super carrier, to completely annihilate an entire country in less than 24 hours.

It was nice playing with you. Have a good day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join