It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain Arrests 4 Suspected Anonymous Hackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Spain Arrests 4 Suspected Anonymous Hackers

www.huffingtonpost.com

MADRID -- Police say they have arrested four suspected hackers allied to the loose-knit Anonymous movement in connection with attacks on Spanish political party websites.

A National Police statement said two servers used by the group in Bulgaria and the Czech Republic have been blocked.

It said the four included the alleged manager of Anonymous' computer operations in Spain and Latin America, who was identified only by his initials and the aliases "Thunder" and "Pacotron."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Looks like Anon are slowly being caught and arrested!

I am surprised it is Inerpol that is making the arrests and not CIA or FBI? I am not an american so I dont know the differences between them lol

I wonder where this will stop? and if they will manage to catch any Anon members in the UK or America?

I am still on the fence wether Anon is actually a covert government group brought out just to make them push through these new internet privacy laws so maybe these arrests are just for public image?

www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by benjamin2012

It says it was in spain, FBI doesn't have jurisdiction outside the US lol. CIA don't arrest people, they gather intellegence, start wars, assassinate etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjamin2012

Looks like Anon are slowly being caught and arrested!

I am surprised it is Inerpol that is making the arrests and not CIA or FBI? I am not an american so I dont know the differences between them lol

I wonder where this will stop? and if they will manage to catch any Anon members in the UK or America?

I am still on the fence wether Anon is actually a covert government group brought out just to make them push through these new internet privacy laws so maybe these arrests are just for public image?

www.huffingtonpost.com

Are they though?? Let think approx 4000 participated in Mastercard/VISA attack, 18 months later how many have been caught? hmmm

PS FBI only have federal juristiction, CIA I have no idea, do they have juristiction to make arrests? I think they just do assassinations

Some Ops may be CIA like OpLibya for instance, most are certainly not.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
another ones gone and another ones gone

another one bites the dust

finally some justice

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
For those who are unsure of INTERPOLs' function and jurisdiction---

"INTERPOL is the world’s largest international police organization, with 190  member countries.

Our role is to enable police around the world to work together to make the world a safer place. Our high-tech infrastructure of technical and operational support helps meet the growing challenges of fighting crime in the 21st century."

From their website.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Poor comrades, I think the only people that know about total unity despite race, religion, culture etc. would be Anons. They truly are Legion. Four Anons got vanned, 40 will rise to take their place. They cannot be stopped, good thing I expected them.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by benjamin2012

you'll never take me alive, coppers!!!

I think Anon is psy ops on grand fishing expeditions

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

finally some justice

Justice for who? For them who are screwing us? So lame...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

finally some justice

Justice for who? For them who are screwing us? So lame...

^quoted for truth... DrNotforhire seems to be buying the idea that the Corporations and Govt's hit by Anon were all benevolent institutions for the greater good of mankind.

Derek

top topics

join