It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't wait for Ron Paul to quit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Every forum on the internet has the same 10-20 Ron Paul shills, and it's driving me crazy. You know who I'm talking about. These are the people who enter every political thread and try to ram Ron Paul down our throats.

YOU'RE NOT CHANGING ANYONE'S MINDS

In fact, the Ron Paul supporters are sickening myself and many other voters. I'm so put off by their stupidity and arrogance that I cannot take the man seriously.

How to identify a Paul shill:

1. Ron Paul related avatar and/or sig pic. (I have avatars hidden and sig pics blocked)
2. Bevy of "cute" forum pics to post instead of actual rebuttals.
3. Completely ignores any real criticism of Czar Paul, or brushes criticisms away without a real rebuttal.
4. Constantly attacking other candidates with snide remarks, often attacking the candidate's character or personal life.

I will not be wasting my time with anyone who fits this criteria, and if you're also tired of these same symptoms, I implore you to do the same.

Rant off.

So....there are only 10-20 RP supporters on all of ATS? Since I have never commented on a political thread would I be #21? No one is trying to get you to change your mind, we are just trying to get you to USE IT. You can call me stupid and arrogant but I know that's just a knee jerk reaction to anything you don't agree with. I consider myself an RP supporter, so what would be an actual rebuttal to being called a shill? I know you are but what am I? Or maybe "I actually like my candidate and I believe in his message that NEVER CHANGES". Your last 2 points are completely ridiculous. Your entire OP is one big snide remark attacking RP followers, and when I ask you for a real criticism from #3 you will provide examples attacking RP's character and personal life. NICE!!! It's not to hard to see what you are doing here. You've been a member for 1 WEEK and you are already ranting about RP shills on ATS. You've posted almost 200 times. That's a lot in 1 week. 40 hours worth maybe? Not hard to tell what your political leanings are since we are so much better off under Mr. O's watch. Enjoy your first paycheck for all your quality time bashing people on ATS. You can feel free to ignore me now.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by scully222

Maybe and just maybe these people who support RP arent paid shills but are in fact enthusiastic average Americans that are excited for once that a Presidential candidate seems to have their best interests at heart as opposed to those of the big corporations, banks and the American war machine.

Your logic is impeccable though, Ignore/hate a candidate because people like him and have good things to say about him

People like you are the reason the rest of the world cant stand Americans

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Dude we could care less who you vote for. You need to read the new topic of HOW MUCH DEBT WE ARE REALLY IN. im not worried about me, im fortunate, but most people arent. When gas hits 8 bucks a gallon and you cant pay rent , maybe you can sell your obummer poster at your never ending yard sale, while munching on GMO food ..Its hilarious to me HOW UNHAPPY AND MISERABLE OBAMA SUPPORTERS ARE. You guys are the most unhappy people, sitting around writing dumb out of boredom posts like these, but help yourself, post away unhappy obama supporter.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
this just tells me hes workin. the only way you can truly tell if somethings taking effect is when jayholes like this goes to yammerin. i like how you called 80 percent of the military those cute little names. they would appreciate that. hes got more support for his big toe from the public, than romney or santorum have their whole candidacy. not to mention ron paul is the most stable, consistent, honest candidate yet. find another place to troll around troll. you rant in the rant section because you want to see replies for your anger. you got it, but that kinda is trolling. youre hangin a line down to see what bites. either get on board with the rest of the non mainstream public or go somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Of course you can't wait for Ron Paul to quit because then you can go back to sleep and keep voting for the same old fools to keep the same old system in place so that you can stay in your comfort zone. But the system is gonna collapse soon and none of the other candidates are prepared for it. Neither is Ron Paul in my opinion but I'll take an over-ambitious thinker with vision over a corporate drone any day of the f*cking week and if you don't like it, then why don't you go join em if you haven't already? Sell your soul with the rest of em. Maybe they'll scratch your belly some more and you can go back to sleep with the rest of the deadweight humanity holding this species back.

Something's gotta change man or you're dead, I'm dead, your family's dead and every person you know are f*cking dead. It's that serious. There is no middle-ground, no luck involved, no optimism, no room for error. We are seriously heading for the monster of brick walls any civilization on the PLANET has had to face and we're still being led by bloody monkies with their hands up their ass throwing sh*t all over the f*cking place and leaving ME and every other compassionate human being on earth to clean up the mess.

You don't like Ron Paul because you don't like the boat being rocked because YOU CAN'T SWIM. Well I got news for you bro, the boat is f*cking sinking so you better be a fast bloody learner. I respect you as a person and don't take my rant personally; I am just angered by your beliefs because everyone who thinks like you are the very reason why this complacent planet is stagnant in perpetual war and economic conflict. And probably the reason we'll never climb out of it. Ron Paul is a hell of a leap from Bush and Obama even if it isn't the cure. And if he turns out a phony? What's the f*cking difference they're all fake anyway!
edit on 28-2-2012 by refused because: typos

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
4 pages and 1 flag

Seriously though, of everything I've heard Ron Paul talk about, all of it makes sense. He's the only candidate I fully trust. Alot of people believe in him with a passion that people don't seem to have for the other candidates, and it's understandable if you listen to what he has to say.

Also, you're obviously a paid CIA disinfo agent, shill, you sold your soul, etc etc...
edit on 28-2-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I like how people act like rabid enthusiasm for a party or politician is something unique to paul.

I like Ron and yeah i admit easily theres many of his supporters who treat him likes hes the second coming of Christ, But this is nothing new, Look at the Obamas gunna pay my gas fanatics.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
reply to post by DaTroof

so... you like obama then huh?

I don't "like" any politician, but most Americans are better off now than they were 4 years ago. That's how you grade an incumbent.

BS!
Just how is that so. Today at 4$ a gallon, gas is twice 2$. Unemployement numbers that are so obviously massaged to ignore those who have given up all hope, are laughable. Also since Obama won, the cost of groceries doubled too.

You don't have to be a Ron Paul bot to see a a willingly ignorant comment like yours enlightens others as to how bad the Elite desire to hold onto the awesome power they now possess. No wonder we are about to collapse financially with Ostriches thinking Paul, or any candidate who supports simple freedoms like Gary Johnson of the Libertarian party, is wrong for society. What is wrong is losers willing to give up their freedoms and take others with them. I sense there is a shape of an "L" on your forehead. When they come for you ignorant ones I hope you remember how those who realized earlier than you that brainwashing of the population is a scientific reality that is so well known that it is taught in Colleges under the heading Political Science, had all tried to clue you in. And that it was seen easily by those who woke up from it, just like snapping out of a dream state. When it happens for you it might be a little too late.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Paul is controlled opposition so the fearful can find solace in a 30+ year insider saying stuff they want to hear.
Voting is rigged and you still want to believe the elite will leave their megapower to the whim of the unwashed peasantry. Use your untapped rational senses and think outside the preprogramed box. Obama and Paul were both sculpted into these supposed "rogue" populist types, one for the right and the other for the left. Same goes for Kucinich and the "maverick" lmao. All is a goddamn ploy and all who are itching to go out there and do their "civic duty" are worse than imbeciles, they are willfully ignorant due to FEAR of facing the truth. Only when you cowardly lot grow a pair and face the truth will the road to justice and recovery begin.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
Paul is controlled opposition so the fearful can find solace in a 30+ year insider saying stuff they want to hear.
Voting is rigged and you still want to believe the elite will leave their megapower to the whim of the unwashed peasantry. Use your untapped rational senses and think outside the preprogramed box. Obama and Paul were both sculpted into these supposed "rogue" populist types, one for the right and the other for the left. Same goes for Kucinich and the "maverick" lmao. All is a goddamn ploy and all who are itching to go out there and do their "civic duty" are worse than imbeciles, they are willfully ignorant due to FEAR of facing the truth. Only when you cowardly lot grow a pair and face the truth will the road to justice and recovery begin.

Now that is a perspective that might prove to be true but since RP keeps saying what I want to see happen even though some of it might make me cringe, I will vote for him (or perhaps Gary Johnson if RP loses the ticket). The R's called me and asked what I would do if it was Romney that won and I said, really the only thing to do is vote for a Ron Paul type or we get another in long line of people who are beholden to the old power structure.

Hell it might as well be Obama and the far left as the others are Fascist and there is such a thin line between these two totallitarian nightmares that it will still be FEMA camps for most everyone who complains about the leaders of our failed government and their friends on the take who rob us now in broad daylight while the law enforcement in charge of overseeing financial ventures watches and does nothing. It may be too late now but I am sticking with my gut and NEVER voting for tyrannical freedom hating shills of the ultra elite again.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
OP should just keep his head buried firmly and deeply in that sand it's been in for the last decade - for clearly OP is clueless about the reality of what's going on in the world and in America at the moment.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ron Paul will not quit the race.

Please Ignore me now.

Peace

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

omg i totally understand, i CANT stand those darn people that want some sort of change..cause well, i think the state of the union is perfectly fine how it is!

And yea man, disliking someone due to your hate for some of their supporters on a forum is totally logical.

Keep striving for a better america dude! These weirdos that see the only honest man running as the clear choice will fall by the wayside once our status quo, interchangeable president gets elected!

HUNTSMAN 2012!

But seriously man, you can't blame people for supporting Paul so rampantly, this is our country we're talking about..not who's going to win the next American Idol. At the very least Paul is a hundred times more honest and consistent than the other shlubs trying to win your vote with their flip flopping ideals and complete and utter BS.

edit on 29-2-2012 by dannotz because: add

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978

And of course you have it all figured out.

I'm so sick of these people...

There's a good Thread to start in the Rant forum.

yea yea yea, we're all living in fear and you are the Akashic Records in Human form, blah blah. Get over yourself.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by DaTroof

omg i totally understand, i CANT stand those darn people that want some sort of change..cause well, i think the state of the union is perfectly fine how it is!

And yea man, disliking someone due to your hate for some of their supporters on a forum is totally logical.

Keep striving for a better america dude! These weirdos that see the only honest man running as the clear choice will fall by the wayside once our status quo, interchangeable president gets elected!

HUNTSMAN 2012!

But seriously man, you can't blame people for supporting Paul so rampantly, this is our country we're talking about..not who's going to win the next American Idol. At the very least Paul is a hundred times more honest and consistent than the other shlubs trying to win your vote with their flip flopping ideals and complete and utter BS.

It's my country too, and I'll be damned if I let some racist old man threaten to destroy our economy with no plan to fix it. Gold is not going to be highly valued forever. You keep your dream, I'll fix reality.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Racist old man ??????????????????????????

you must be talking about Gingrich right ?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by DaTroof

HUNTSMAN 2012!

It's my country too, and I'll be damned if I let some racist old man threaten to destroy our economy with no plan to fix it. Gold is not going to be highly valued forever. You keep your dream, I'll fix reality.

You'll fix reality?

I'm pretty sure our economy is already destroyed. And he does have a plan to fix it, one that includes cutting a trillion dollars in debt. I'm not sure what the reason is for your bias against Dr.Paul, but if you're going to start a thread insulting his ideals and telling people that they're living in a dream and you're the only one "fixing reality", well atleast know the good doctors material beforehand.

REALISTICALLY Ron Paul is the only candidate to put fourth a plan that would drastically reduce our nations debt crises.

But after reading a few pages of the thread i don't expect you to answer to any facts. I'm don't mean to insult, but you have dodged logical questions and information written to you from other members.

Then again, this is the Rant forum.

it is where it belongs.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Then again, this is the Rant forum.

it is where it belongs.

Yep, it's the rant forum. But a rant from someone that signed up at this site just over a week ago shouldn't get this much attention, imho. Smells very disinfoagent/trollish to me.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You don't like it?! Crawl in a hole and wait for the elections to be over! You sound no better than the RP "shills"
edit on 2/29/2012 by VerityPhantom because: Typo

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I can't wait for Ron Paul to quit

.... and try to ram Ron Paul down our throats.

YOU'RE NOT CHANGING ANYONE'S MINDS

.... I'm so put off by their stupidity and arrogance that I cannot take the man seriously.

.....Rant off.

I can't wait for Ron Paul to WIN!!!
And bring ALL the troops home
And put them all on our boarders
Then we will be forced to develop a new energy system
And then we will have the courage to pay off and be done with the World Bank
And we can be the only country left that can defend itself from the NWO
And we can sit back in our prosperous land
And watch the rest of the world turn to grey
I can't wait for Ron Paul to win

new topics

top topics