It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't wait for Ron Paul to quit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OP, just face it. Ron Paul is going to win even if you choose to ignore him

EDIT:

edit on 28-2-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can't wait for you to end up in a FEMA camp.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just think of it this way, you get 50 opportunities to laugh at the PaulBots as they lose.

Michigan is next on the losing streak.

If he quits you'll get shortchanged.

edit on 28-2-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Just think of it this way, you get 50 opportunities to laugh at the PaulBots as they lose.

Michigan is next on the losing streak.

Good point! I won't rub it in their faces though. I'm just not looking forward to the excuses of "rigged machines" or "voter fraud".

I didn't support Obama in 2008, but the clowns representing the GOP this year scare me more than Obama did in 2008.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i love Ron paul, ron paul is the man, ron paul will be president in 2012, RONPAUL2012, ron paul wants to end the fed, ron paul wants to put a stop to lobbying, ron paul wants to end the wars, if you like war i suggested you sign up! so the people that don't like it, that support ron paul, can come home and be with their families and spread the love of ron paul. ron paul has been saying the same ol ron paul stuff for 30 ron paul years. ron pauls opinion doesn't change based on what ron paul crowd ron paul is talking to. ron paul seen the housing bubble as a problem before any one else, ron paul isn't as concerned about his election as he is about spreading the ron paul word. ron paul wants the people to wake up and hold their elected officials accountable for their actions. ron paul ron paul ron paul. just wait 2016 RANDPAUL2016!! lol needed to get that out. RONPAUL2012

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Ending the federal reserve is just plain stupid.

Oh absolutely. I agree.
The idea of money being backed by real value instead of being "fiat" is such a silly idea. And keeping all our country's currency in the hands of private bankers is so brilliant.

I don't hear Ron Paul's idea to create more jobs, just ways to increase unemployment.

If our governing bodies would have performed the job they were hired by the American people to do in the first place, we wouldn't need them to "create jobs".

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Choose this
Libertarianism Illuminati link

dont shoot the messenger
My dog in the fight is that we need a real 3rd party such as Libertarian to break up grid lock
Its all corrupt though....I smell Revolution just as soon as someone has a good idea
My last words are
I Love My Country
Hate the politics and spending on others
edit on 28-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Choose this
Libertarianism Illuminati link

dont shoot the messenger
My dog in the fight is that we need a real 3rd party such as Libertarian to break up grid lock
Its all corrupt though....I smell Revolution just as soon as someone has a good idea
My last words are
I Love My Country
Hate the politics and spending on others
edit on 28-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the link...it appears to be full of information that I will definitely read through. I was attempting to point out that many of us here on ATS are fairly open minded individuals who like to navigate outside of the box and think for ourselves...simply put Deny Ignorance. This is a rant forum however, and an epic rant at that.

I have bookmarked the link and will be visiting soon

Thanks a bunch

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If you're really tired of hearing about "that guy", just log off of ATS and watch FOX or CNN. You can go months there without hearing about him. If he somehow won the November election the headlines would read, "Obama Places Second in Election, Easily Defeating Third and Fourth Place Challengers!"

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
You don't live here? You don't know jack about this country.

Interesting Philosophy, so Azuresky whom you told this to don't live here and because Azuresky don't live here don't know jack about this country.

By that logic, how do ANY of the candidates and incumbent have the right to decide 'War is essential' against say Libya, Syria, or Iran. BTW Paul is against these useless wars so maybe he's using your logic. Santorum don't live in Iran, then how dare he say war is essential to help the people there as he don't live there to even know what it's like or say Romney, Gingrich and Obama? Or for that matter any politician war mongering repeatedly eh mm McCain, Lieberman, Graham to name a few when they live in the U S of A only? Yet Paul is the 'bad guy' because he opposes senseless war unlike the rest
I take it you like death and people dying all the time for no good reason but spreading our flawed Ideology to others????????

To counter your potential argument of 'well they have intelligence units supplying the "know" factor to substantiate those claims'

Well in essence so would Azuresky as it appears to me the basis for Syria and Libya are/were coming from Journalists, so in essence they are getting the same intelligence.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
If you're really tired of hearing about "that guy", just log off of ATS and watch FOX or CNN. You can go months there without hearing about him. If he somehow won the November election the headlines would read, "Obama Places Second in Election, Easily Defeating Third and Fourth Place Challengers!"

If Ron Paul were to be nominated president, all the news networks would "accidentally" air Obama's inaguration 4 years ago...

This whole thing is such a joke, I don't understand why more people can't see it.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
DISINFO AGENT DISINFO AGENT!!!!!

RONPAUL2012!!!

But yeah, Ron Paul has a passionate and intense following. If you dont like it, then though. Get over it.

but seriously though....RONPAUL2012!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Ending the private entity that controls OUR banking system is bad? Man all I have to say is your worlds going to come crashing down around your head pretty hard when your figure out how idiotic what you just said sounds.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Not trying to ram Ron Paul down your throat... trying to ram COMMON SENSE down your throat, but that effort has proven futile. If you are waiting for Ron Paul to quit, you'll be waiting for a long time.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
10-20 Ron Paul shills? I think you're seriously underestimating his support base.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but for me Paul's stance on war, the bailouts, & Federal Reserve is enough to gain my support. There's no other option unless you're looking for the potential end of America & the human race. His consistency regarding civil liberties blows everyone else out of the water as well.

The ironic thing is you call Paul supporters shills, yet your rant is so juvenile & short-sighted I would mistake you for the shill.... but hey I don't like to go around using that term. You are what you are.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't have a big problem with his supporters most of the time. You see over zealous people in all subjects of ATS. With that being said my Ron Paul problem is I shouldn't have to see his name more than once on the new topics page. A good percent of it isn't really news worthy. I notice its been a little better lately but not to long ago it was nothing but RP threads...and on top of that most were about the same things. Bombardment is having a negative effect on their goal. I don't mind simply not reading threads but it irks me when those are the only options being actively discussed.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Im gonna pre-ignore you and incase of any future ignoring I ignore that ignore therefore cancelling your ignore.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Every forum on the internet has the same 10-20 Ron Paul shills, and it's driving me crazy...
...In fact, the Ron Paul supporters are sickening myself and many other voters....
....I will not be wasting my time with anyone who fits this criteria, and if you're also tired of these same symptoms, I implore you to do the same.

Rant off.

I get your point about political issues in general.
However, this is not your ordinary election. Even though every election seems super important with grave consequences, this election could actually make it or break it for not only America but the rest of the world.

Ron Paul doesn't just represent an opposing voice that you can vote for, Ron Paul represents the ONLY voice from any party that would radically change the way America does the bidding of the Central Banking system, etc.
All the other candidates including most of the presidents that we have had are for continuing the banking and corprate highjacking and enslavement through debt of the world.

If we continue another four years with a paid for shill (anyone but Paul) we might not make it out the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Every forum on the internet has the same 10-20 Ron Paul shills, and it's driving me crazy. You know who I'm talking about. These are the people who enter every political thread and try to ram Ron Paul down our throats.

YOU'RE NOT CHANGING ANYONE'S MINDS

In fact, the Ron Paul supporters are sickening myself and many other voters. I'm so put off by their stupidity and arrogance that I cannot take the man seriously.

How to identify a Paul shill:

1. Ron Paul related avatar and/or sig pic. (I have avatars hidden and sig pics blocked)
2. Bevy of "cute" forum pics to post instead of actual rebuttals.
3. Completely ignores any real criticism of Czar Paul, or brushes criticisms away without a real rebuttal.
4. Constantly attacking other candidates with snide remarks, often attacking the candidate's character or personal life.

I will not be wasting my time with anyone who fits this criteria, and if you're also tired of these same symptoms, I implore you to do the same.

Rant off.

Well...I'm a Paul supporter myself, and while I disagree with some of your criticisms of Paul himself as well as some of your other assertions, I do have to agree a bit on some of the Paul supporters. I've long said I think they're some of his own worst enemies, likely good intentions aside.

I'm sorry we don't all represent well, but I'll say you'll likely find the same in any ideology or group of supporters for any concept or candidate.

Take care, Troof.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You should go watch the MSM. They NEVER talk about him on there. Maybe then you won't be so agitated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join