It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unification of Forms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A planetary whole becoming one immortal form as a full representation of that form. Our hyper-evolved state in which we have transcended raw survival mechanisms and consumption of other Earth forms. An interstellar race interacting with other unified form planets and controlling the unfoldment of our galactic neighboorhood.

Gods if you will.

As far as I know, every religion mentions beings who are half animal half human. These beings represent what they call Gods, angels, and demons. The Egyptians built their entire culture around these beings and even went so far as to construct one of the most mysterious and advanced architectural feats in all of history as if to say, "This is what we believe." The Great Sphinx. A representation of the power of a lion and the intelligence of a human.

But is it possible that these people weren't just a bunch of crazies who thought it would be cool to do such things? Or could they have actually witnessed a fact of the evolution of life that we haven't been able to understand?

Why do I have dreams of flying and dreams of running on all fours at cheetah like speeds? As if my brain thought this would be natural? When will humans ever truly understand what it means to be a dog or a cat or an elephant?

We are born on a planet as a human and we accept that form of existence automatically. We are born as humans, but we share our world with other forms who we don't understand at all and don't understand why we share the planet with them. All I'm doing is asking why. Why are we born into a world where we live among forms we can't understand? Why do we only understand and interact with humans? Why can't we understand them? Why can't we communicate with them?

Since we share our world with them, why don't we share our inner world with them? What would it take for us to be able to share our inner world with them? Why can't we talk to animals? Isn't it unfair and peculiar? What would it take for us to be able to?

It would take the absence of fear. As long as we consume each other for energy, fear will always be with us. So ultimately, we would have to stop consuming them. Then what would we eat? Probably light.

What if the Egyptians were right?
edit on 28-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Since you seem to be into lofty thinking, I'll mind-freak you with some circle of life truth. Most, if not all, of our energy comes from light.

Light->plants-> herbivores-> carnivores.

I suppose you could manufacture all the essential nutrients for the human body, but that is "artificial" so I doubt you'd be game.

Maybe it would be helpful to refocus on who and what you actually are instead of hoping or aspiring to be something different. Who knows you might find something magical or alien that you can do... like math. Want to take steps towards being an alien? Study science and math.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
We are divided. However, there is a known place where all becomes one form. The black hole in the center of the galaxy.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Since you seem to be into lofty thinking, I'll mind-freak you with some circle of life truth. Most, if not all, of our energy comes from light.

Light->plants-> herbivores-> carnivores.

I suppose you could manufacture all the essential nutrients for the human body, but that is "artificial" so I doubt you'd be game.

Are we not created naturally to manipulate our environment and create things "artificial"? Maybe its all part of the plan.

Maybe it would be helpful to refocus on who and what you actually are instead of hoping or aspiring to be something different. Who knows you might find something magical or alien that you can do... like math. Want to take steps towards being an alien? Study science and math.

The main problem I have is that we can't talk to animals. It seems like after eons and eons and billions of years of developing life, there would be at least 2 species that could communicate fluently. Or maybe we're just not ready for that. So my question is, what would it take to be ready? I bet the Egyptians knew.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

We are born on a planet as a human and we accept that form of existence automatically. We are born as humans, but we share our world with other forms who we don't understand at all and don't understand why we share the planet with them. All I'm doing is asking why. Why are we born into a world where we live among forms we can't understand? Why do we only understand and interact with humans? Why can't we understand them? Why can't we communicate with them?

What if We aren't born on a planet?

What if all of this is happening inside God's/Source's Brain, a Holo-werld of sorts?

What if WE the Souls have mastered holographics to the point you can't tell the difference between Real or Memorex? Ever wonder how WE pull off NDE's?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Are we not created naturally to manipulate our environment and create things "artificial"? Maybe its all part of the plan.

I think it's fair to say we were created to be creators. I study chemistry so I think about this often.

The main problem I have is that we can't talk to animals. It seems like after eons and eons and billions of years of developing life, there would be at least 2 species that could communicate fluently. Or maybe we're just not ready for that. So my question is, what would it take to be ready? I bet the Egyptians knew.

Well, how do you define communication? I'm sure there are many examples of cross-species communication using body language, but then you run into a debate over intelligence vs. instinct. I don't think there is any getting ready to be done. Just the doing and understanding using the faculties you have. Get out there and learn!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Well, how do you define communication? I'm sure there are many examples of cross-species communication using body language, but then you run into a debate over intelligence vs. instinct. I don't think there is any getting ready to be done. Just the doing and understanding using the faculties you have. Get out there and learn!

Communication. Well I don't just mean verbal communication. To the adept, body language can communicate a lot. And then there's telepathy, which is proven to be real.

Communication happens if we take the time to understand and appreciate animals. We have to treat them as equals. Then you see them for not what they are but who they are. Then you can begin to understand what they are trying to communicate with you. But, the look in their eyes often can be interpreted in a number of ways.

But, to me it seems like that if we were able to maintain a constant attitude of understanding towards them, that eventually we would come to understand each other more and maybe thousands of years down the road, we could fluently communicate.

top topics

join